| Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Khimaira
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Sindri
By Shiva.Khimaira 2011-01-04 17:52:29
Link | Citer | R

Most people (including me) are lazy and get "All Enhancements 470 cruor", however I see no reason if you refrained from HP atmas/buffs and had no sourse of regen, that it wouldn't function normally..

Should probably get a math genius in here to confirm though.
 Odin.Rues
Serveur: Odin
user: Rues
By Odin.Rues 2011-01-04 17:57:59
Link | Citer | R

Outside of Abyssea it's fine. Inside Abyssea, I wouldn't want to be missing out on that HP.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-04 18:03:55
Link | Citer | R

I just dont get hp buffs usually.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kiyashi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Kiyashi
By Ragnarok.Kiyashi 2011-01-04 18:31:33
Link | Citer | R

Kinda depends on what you're fighting really. If it's heroes zones i usually get the HP buff and if it's something easy just go through the trouble of clicking off the HP to trigger it.

Old zones like scars and vision i don't bother with HP buffs since there's nothing really that's gonna murder you straight out. You got mana wall and buffs to protect you :)
 Ifrit.Hitoseijuro
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Hitoseijuro 2011-01-04 19:44:23
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
I just dont get hp buffs usually.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-01-04 19:53:52
Link | Citer | R

Just don't get HP buffs. What do you need it for anyway? Have Stoneskin up and nothing can really kill you. You shouldn't be in range for hard tp moves. Spells won't kill you. I'm a taru with about 650 hp in my nuke gear and I rarely die. If I die then it is because I was stupid. Got hate? Use Enmity dousse. Got hate again? Use Mana wall. You don't really need those few hundred extra HP imo.
[+]
By SilverTalon 2011-01-04 20:15:49
Link | Citer | R

Select all buffs for 470 cruor. On the top of your screen high-light HP buff and hit enter key. It will auto-drop and then automatically re-load it, taking u to your normal outside abyssea HP and then adding the +HP from abyssites of merit. So long as you have more then one of them, it will always proc the latent this way, while still leaving you with sufficent HP.
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-01-04 21:12:12
Link | Citer | R

Why would it proc the latent. I thought u still need to be at 75% of your base hp?
[+]
 Bismarck.Gael
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Gael
By Bismarck.Gael 2011-01-05 04:23:11
Link | Citer | R

why do you want to cancel your HP buff to have the 75% of HP ? When i use my normal convert gear (i mean the one i use outside abyssea), it bring me to 75% in abyssea (i'm in yellow if i dont use my zenith hands) even if i have a lot more HP.

I'm missing something ?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kingx
user: kingx
By Ragnarok.Kingx 2011-01-05 04:26:11
Link | Citer | R

5/5 zenith (elvaan) Trigger yellow hp every where.. or hp glich or buy new equips for hp-:)
 Ragnarok.Kiyashi
user: Kiyashi
By Ragnarok.Kiyashi 2011-01-05 06:16:53
Link | Citer | R

It still doesn't process the latent for some reason. You actually have to click the HP buff off for it to actually work. Do a couple nuke tests and you'll see for yourself. I guess it's a glitch =/ i can hit yellow with full cruor buffs and it doesn't work until i actually click of the HP.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Flippant
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2011-01-05 06:20:38
Link | Citer | R

SilverTalon said:
Select all buffs for 470 cruor. On the top of your screen high-light HP buff and hit enter key. It will auto-drop and then automatically re-load it, taking u to your normal outside abyssea HP and then adding the +HP from abyssites of merit. So long as you have more then one of them, it will always proc the latent this way, while still leaving you with sufficent HP.

Since BLM is usually hurting on inventory in the first place, I leave my HP down gear at home and just do the above. You'll have more HP this way than if you refrained from cruor buffs and used your normal latent proc gear anyway, and imo it's a lot easier to deal with rather than when people cure you and you try to change to your latent gear in time, but end up nuking with it on instead ;<
[+]
 Cerberus.Quipto
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2011-01-05 06:23:09
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Flippant said:
SilverTalon said:
Since BLM is usually hurting on inventory in the first place, I leave my HP down gear at home and just do the above. You'll have more HP this way than if you refrained from cruor buffs and used your normal latent proc gear anyway, and imo it's a lot easier to deal with rather than when people cure you and you try to change to your latent gear in time, but end up nuking with it on instead ;<
Except that doesn't work, since it only takes you to 100% of your base HP. You still need to be at 75% of your base HP (no gear, no buffs) to proc sorc ring.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Flippant
user: Enceladus
By Ragnarok.Flippant 2011-01-05 06:24:58
Link | Citer | R

Oh? People always just told me I have to click HP icon, and I remember testing it in Abyssea a couple weeks ago (actually, I was testing friend claiming Sorc Ring was actually 80% or less HP), and it seemed to work, but maybe something else was factoring in that I missed.

Edit: Actually, that begs the question: what about proc'ing Uggalepih? I'd guess in that case you still need to be 50% or less of the MP you'd normally have outside Abyssea too. Not that it's really much of a relevant piece of equipment nowadays, but out of curiosity.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-01-05 06:32:39
Link | Citer | R

Does work...
 Sylph.Idkbro
Serveur: Sylph
user: idkbro
By Sylph.Idkbro 2011-01-05 06:50:48
Link | Citer | R

It still works in Abyssea, even with merit abyssite. (The clicking HP trick)

I figured I would do a test with the WHM ring, and yes they still do work. (Intervals of 10% Potency, ie Templar mace, Nobles, +2 head, Serp Set+AF3 Accessories[10%]) I didn't have to use them all, but I just wanted to see:

CureI, III, V with x1 10%
CureI, III, V with x2 10%
CureI, III, V with x2 10% - 1 Replaced With Ring

Switch off either 10% piece and replace with Ring

And so on, making sure that the Cure was the same/higher when replaced/introduced to the Ring. And yes, this held true!

Tested on a friend willing to nearly kill themselves D:
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-05 07:08:08
Link | Citer | R

Cure ring doesn't work the same as sorc ring anyways exactly...
[+]
By SilverTalon 2011-01-05 11:02:38
Link | Citer | R

Cruor buffs only, no atmas, full HP <1488> on Pachypodiom:
Blizzard V with ring#1 2455
Blizzard V with ring#2 2455
Blizzard V with ring#3 2455

Cruor buffs only, no atmas, HP w/cruor buff clicked off <905>
Blizzard V with Ring #1 2455
Blizzard V with Ring #2 2455
Blizzard V with Ring #3 2455

Cruor buffs only, no atmas, HP below 75% 563 <let myself get hit a few times lol>

Blizzard V with Ring #1 2592
Blizzard V with Ring #2 2592
Blizzard V with Ring #3 2592

While i understand this is in no way the full extent of testing that is usually done, it does give a starting point. Kept sorcerer's ring on for all casts to make it as accurate as possible. I'm not afraid to stand corrected, hope this helps someone ;)
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Serveur: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2011-01-05 11:34:32
Link | Citer | R

The HP cruor buff is similar to giant's drink in besieged, it seems to add a % of your HP and doesn't count towards your max BASE HP, so it doesn't affect conjurer's/sorcerer's ring and sublimation.

Easier to test with conjurer's ring than sorc ring because you can actually see wether the -1 perpetuation is working or not, it doesn't work at 75% HP including the HP buff, has to be 75% of your base still.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2011-01-05 11:39:25
Link | Citer | R

Getting all buff enhancements hasnt effected making my HP yellow because its below 75%. Having a bigger HP pool shouldn't affect it.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-05 11:40:48
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Cianti said:
Getting all buff enhancements hasnt effected making my HP yellow because its below 75%. Having a bigger HP pool shouldn't affect it.
It's having a higher starting hp that makes it harder to proc. You have to get down to the same amount but have alot more to start out from. Going from 900 to 700 easy. Going from 1800 to 700 not so easy lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Finalvegeta
By Cerberus.Finalvegeta 2011-01-05 11:51:20
Link | Citer | R

Cant imagine that it works since you need to be at 75% of your base hp. Base hp + cruor buffs is not bsae hp.
[+]
 Siren.Lilave
Serveur: Siren
user: Lilave
By Siren.Lilave 2011-01-05 12:28:07
Link | Citer | R

Try removing the HP cruor buff while wearing your latent-trigger gear. It should bring you down to 75% of your natural HP.
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-05 12:44:46
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Lilave said:
Try removing the HP cruor buff while wearing your latent-trigger gear. It should bring you down to 75% of your natural HP.
Yeah but hard to get spellcast to do that... and you know how cure happy some people are especially seeing you in what would mostly likely be orange hp lol
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2011-01-05 15:00:58
Link | Citer | R

I just don't get the HP buffs. Even soloing on Blm, with Manawall you got to be pretty hurr durr to die.

Edit: If you are getting hit enough to kill Manawall and Stoneskin, chances are that the few hundred HP you get from Buffs isn't gonna make much of a difference.
 Carbuncle.Cianti
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Cianti
By Carbuncle.Cianti 2011-01-05 23:58:45
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Cianti said:
It's having a higher starting hp that makes it harder to proc. You have to get down to the same amount but have alot more to start out from. Going from 900 to 700 easy. Going from 1800 to 700 not so easy lol

Hmm I'm still using same macros changes to activate my ring it still goes into yellow then again I don't use any HP + atmas. (Why would BLM use that anyways) with the all buffs enhancement my HP is 1300 ish and I have to only lose 300 ish to make my HP yellow.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-06 00:18:10
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Cianti said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Cianti said:
Hmm I'm still using same macros changes to activate my ring it still goes into yellow then again I don't use any HP + atmas. (Why would BLM use that anyways) with the all buffs enhancement my HP is 1300 ish and I have to only lose 300 ish to make my HP yellow.
The problem is yellow doesn't mean active. You could be white and have it active. You can be orange and it not be active. Color is based on % of total full hp. While sorc ring is based on hp before buffs like the cruor buff and some gear. So to proc it with the cruor hp buff chances are you will need to be orange.

Or to put it more plainly whatever exact amount of hp you procced sorc ring without buffs before is the same amount you need to proc with those buffs... only now that is alot more hp away from your total
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leonien
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Leonien
By Lakshmi.Leonien 2011-01-06 00:35:04
Link | Citer | R

I dont equip minusHP stuff in abyssea, I only use ring if my HP is below the mark (Mainly from taking dmg or w/e).
Until that happens i use x2 7int diamond rings np
First Page 2