Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
Most of this thread didn't read the article, I think. I didn't :D
I get bitched at for starting arguments when people don't even know what the thread is about.
That's your own fault, all you ever do is post a link (usually to the Washington Post) and ask "Opinions?" After 2 or 3 of your threads, can you really blame people for being like "*** this" and just giving their opinions based on thread title (which may or may not even be what the article is about).
Actually yes I can. If you don't read it then don't post? DEAR GOD I ACTUALLY WANT SOMEBODY TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT FIRST! I know such a terrible concept.
quit being lazy and actually take the effort to start a discussion. that's my two cents on the subject.

If I put my opinion in the OP it would bias the rest of the thread.
How can you not have an opinion and want a discussion? D: People should stop doing that. /stare Slipispsycho

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:54:30
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
I get bitched at for starting arguments when people don't even know what the thread is about.
That's your own fault, all you ever do is post a link (usually to the Washington Post) and ask "Opinions?" After 2 or 3 of your threads, can you really blame people for being like "*** this" and just giving their opinions based on thread title (which may or may not even be what the article is about).
Actually yes I can. If you don't read it then don't post? DEAR GOD I ACTUALLY WANT SOMEBODY TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT FIRST! I know such a terrible concept.
quit being lazy and actually take the effort to start a discussion. that's my two cents on the subject.
How can you not have an opinion and want a discussion? D: People should stop doing that. /stare Slipispsycho

I have an opinion; I support the new law. I would have discussed my opinion after reading others. If I had posted my opinion in the OP it would have appeared I was preaching my opinion. That was not my goal. However, since none of you actually read anything and just post it wouldnt have mattered.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-28 11:54:46
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
The thread is about a law in nebraska which outlaws abortions after 20 weeks. This is considerably restrictive compared to the previous rulings that you could not out-right ban partial birth abortions.
I'm not sure where you live, but just going to tell you right now. No one cares about Nebraska. They also do things differently than the rest of the US. Bi-cameral legislature, ***.
Ya know, you could have just gave us that one quote and we'd know exactly what that article was about.

Oh yeah, Row is right, *** Nebraska, they can stop breeding altogether and America will move on as if nothing happened.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:55:20
Link | Citer | R

Such mature discussion.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-28 11:55:29
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:

Why you staring at me <_<

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Mogue
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-12-28 11:55:54
Link | Citer | R

I'm sorry we don't provide a mature environment for you.

Our fault, clearly.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-28 11:56:13
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
where he started his political career (and now calls home).. Not where he was born
GB Jr. started his political career in Texas after he got bored from being a CEO of a company he didn't know the name of lol.
nope.
he started it in 'bama.

link

:D
Alabama wasn't his beginning since he lost you can't consider that, Texas on the other hand was a win for him so that is offically considered his beginning in a political career.

Also, I remember Slip saying he lives in Texas a couple times I think lol.
so if you lose your political race doesn't count?
i doubt it works like that.
He started his career (I bolded it for you lol) in Texas.

Alabama can be considered his first poltical move though, but not the beginning of his career since he didn't win it isn't considered a career, derp lol.
nope.
alabama, you are silly.
he started his political career in 'bama

derp derp.
Quote:
After a United States National Guard transfer in 1972, he served as political director for an Alabama senate campaign.

just because he lost doesn't mean that he didn't start his political career, if you think that you are an idiot.
he campaigned for it and all that.
he started his political career there.
quit being silly.
is it funny that this back and forth is the only real discussion going down currently :P

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-12-28 11:56:51
Link | Citer | R

This thread is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE from all point of views.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-28 11:56:57
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:

I have an opinion; I support the new law. I would have discussed my opinion after reading others. If I had posted my opinion in the OP it would have appeared I was preaching my opinion. That was not my goal. However, since none of you actually read anything and just post it wouldnt have mattered.
Because you did not summarize the story and share your opinion, there was no interest by most people to read it. Nobody could take a shot for "preaching your opinion" they would just have attacked the opinion itself if they didn't agree with it.

Having an opinion itself is not grounds for being flamed.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:57:19
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Mogue said:
I'm sorry we don't provide a mature environment for you. Our fault, clearly.

Have you ever just tried having a conversation and not trolling? (Serious question, even though it's partially rhetorical) You all *** but make no effort to change anything.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-28 11:57:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
This thread is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE from all point of views.
get the *** out of threads beside ni lu, you aren't welcome here.

:D
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:58:17
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
Because you did not summarize the story and share your opinion, there was no interest by most people to read it. Nobody could take a shot for "preaching your opinion" they would just have attacked the opinion itself if they didn't agree with it. Having an opinion itself is not grounds for being flamed.

I guess you havent been on FFFXIAH.com long lol. Having an opinion that disagrees with the majority is grounds for being flamed.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-28 11:58:19
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I see we have a new bandwagon people are jumping onto. I read half the article and gave up, so I didn't really feel like delving into this issue. That, and it's never fun.

Good to see people though admittedly come in the thread, admit they won't attempt to read it then say the OP is crazy (or something).

Good game.

Here's an example:

Fairy.Spence said:
I'm not even going to read it. It's an Excelior thread, they're all the same.

So here's my contribution:

Too bad for us that you weren't aborted! Zing!

Now how's about you take that 'voluntary break.'
nah spence is just on his period.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-12-28 11:58:46
Link | Citer | R

Oh Bart, I'm well aware you're a better person than I.

Post deleted by User.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-28 12:00:56
Link | Citer | R

People flame you because you're short-tempered, sometimes narrow-minded, and you talk down to almost everyone while touting how educated you are/others aren't. They like to see you explode.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-28 12:00:56
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Quote:
After a United States National Guard transfer in 1972, he served as political director for an Alabama senate campaign.
why did you bold the word campaign?
 Phoenix.Mogue
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-12-28 12:01:05
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I see we have a new bandwagon people are jumping onto. I read half the article and gave up, so I didn't really feel like delving into this issue. That, and it's never fun.

Good to see people though admittedly come in the thread, admit they won't attempt to read it then say the OP is crazy (or something).

I read the article. Hell, I even summarized it. Succinctly.

No one is under the obligation to read the *** article to contribute. The OP DOES NOT get to dictate the terms of the discussion. Sorry if you can't get a handle on that.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 12:02:00
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
People flame you because you're short-tempered, sometimes narrow-minded, and you talk down to almost everyone while touting how educated you are/others aren't. They like to see you explode.

I don't think I have ever talked down to others. Ever. I guess when I quote books and provide evidence it's considered arrogant. How dare I use facts.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 12:02:37
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Mogue said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I see we have a new bandwagon people are jumping onto. I read half the article and gave up, so I didn't really feel like delving into this issue. That, and it's never fun. Good to see people though admittedly come in the thread, admit they won't attempt to read it then say the OP is crazy (or something).
I read the article. Hell, I even summarized it. Succinctly. No one is under the obligation to read the *** article to contribute. The OP DOES NOT get to dictate the terms of the discussion. Sorry if you can't get a handle on that.

So you're mad at trolling. Yet you're trolling. Are you mad at yourself?
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-28 12:03:07
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:

I don't think I have ever talked down to others. Ever. I guess when I quote books and provide evidence it's considered arrogant. How dare I use facts.
And you deny that you are rude to (or flame) others.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7