Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-28 11:43:42
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
Most of this thread didn't read the article, I think. I didn't :D
I didn't but I will now just to humor Excel here.
But in my defense the thread had already went down a train of not reading.
But Meh, I think this is poor discussion making skills.
OP should put a bit more effort in such things.
Rather than "READ MY LINK, THEN U CAN TALK", how about some discussion points rather than allowing it for people to just mock ya like ya do in most things such as this Excel.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-12-28 11:44:48
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
you don't have to read the whole article to get a whiff of what they're farting out. Same old ***about "Women shouldn't abort", "Women should have the choice to abort", 'Abortions are the only important choice to a woman besides what side should she make with that chicken", "Fetuses are people too", blahblahblahblahblahblah.

fat ninjer edit: oh yeah, and you'd get a smell of Excel's *** stinking up the place too.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Excelior
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:45:20
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:

Well that's fine. However, if you didn't read what the article is about then I don't know how anyone can possibly be on topic. I get bitched at for starting arguments when people don't even know what the thread is about.

The thread is about a law in nebraska which outlaws abortions after 20 weeks. This is considerably restrictive compared to the previous rulings that you could not out-right ban partial birth abortions.

This thread is not about whether abortion is right or wrong, it is about the specific law. However, since none of you read the article and just randomly post I can see how it became distorted. Yay for being lazy.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-28 11:47:18
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Mogue said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Well *** you ***. Did you even read the article? No. So you make conclusions with no evidence or fact. You're a trolling *** and nothing more.
Enjoy your ban, dumbshit.
Now that you said that Excel isn't going to get banned because you are asking for it.
lols at u.
 Asura.Silvaria
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Silvaria 2010-12-28 11:47:21
Link | Citer | R

Yep, not going to bother with another abortion thread. I'm pro-choice and that's unlikely to change.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:47:37
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fairy.Spence said:
I'm not even going to read it. It's an Excelior thread, they're all the same. So here's my contribution: Too bad for us that you weren't aborted! Zing! Now how's about you take that 'voluntary break.'
Well *** you ***. Did you even read the article? No. So you make conclusions with no evidence or fact. You're a trolling *** and nothing more.
Well, I said I didn't read the link. I have plenty evidence of what kind of person you are around these forums, hence the 'Too bad you weren't aborted' and 'Take a break' comments. Whatever patience and consideration I had for you is long gone. So yes, I will troll your threads.

Well then way to be a part of the problem. You have such good logic skills; "Lets make the problem worse if we want it to go away!"
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-12-28 11:47:50
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
I get bitched at for starting arguments when people don't even know what the thread is about.
That's your own fault, all you ever do is post a link (usually to the Washington Post) and ask "Opinions?" After 2 or 3 of your threads, can you really blame people for being like "*** this" and just giving their opinions based on thread title (which may or may not even be what the article is about).
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-28 11:48:17
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
where he started his political career (and now calls home).. Not where he was born
GB Jr. started his political career in Texas after he got bored from being a CEO of a company he didn't know the name of lol.
nope.
he started it in 'bama.

link

:D
Alabama wasn't his beginning since he lost you can't consider that, Texas on the other hand was a win for him so that is offically considered his beginning in a political career.

Also, I remember Slip saying he lives in Texas a couple times I think lol.
so if you lose your political race doesn't count?
doesn't work like that big guy.
once you enter the political arena your political career starts.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:48:23
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Mogue said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Now that you said that Excel isn't going to get banned because you are asking for it. lols at u.

I can't be banned. They already decided that comments in threads can't warrant a ban. They would be going against their own precedent.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-28 11:48:31
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Mogue said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:

Now that you said that Excel isn't going to get banned because you are asking for it.
lols at u.
lmao
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:49:17
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
I get bitched at for starting arguments when people don't even know what the thread is about.
That's your own fault, all you ever do is post a link (usually to the Washington Post) and ask "Opinions?" After 2 or 3 of your threads, can you really blame people for being like "*** this" and just giving their opinions based on thread title (which may or may not even be what the article is about).

Actually yes I can. If you don't read it then don't post? DEAR GOD I ACTUALLY WANT SOMEBODY TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT FIRST! I know such a terrible concept.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:49:46
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Fairy.Spence said:
I'm not even going to read it. It's an Excelior thread, they're all the same. So here's my contribution: Too bad for us that you weren't aborted! Zing! Now how's about you take that 'voluntary break.'
Well, I said I didn't read the link. I have plenty evidence of what kind of person you are around these forums, hence the 'Too bad you weren't aborted' and 'Take a break' comments. Whatever patience and consideration I had for you is long gone. So yes, I will troll your threads.
Well then way to be a part of the problem. You have such good logic skills; "Lets make the problem worse if we want it to go away!"
What do I know? I'm just a *** ***. /*** up your thread

Well then stop acting like one. I thought you were a better person than that. I guess I was wrong.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-28 11:50:08
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Mogue said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Now that you said that Excel isn't going to get banned because you are asking for it. lols at u.

I can't be banned. They already decided that comments in threads can't warrant a ban. They would be going against their own precedent.
I know.
It becomes especially apparent that it won't happen when people ask for it out in the open in the thread in question.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-12-28 11:50:45
Link | Citer | R

In before unmained/flame core.
 Phoenix.Mogue
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-12-28 11:50:51
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:

hahahahahahahahahhaa *snort* hahahahahahaahahah
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-28 11:50:53
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:

Actually yes I can. If you don't read it then don't post? DEAR GOD I ACTUALLY WANT SOMEBODY TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT FIRST! I know such a terrible concept.
quit being lazy and actually take the effort to start the discussion.
that's my two cents on the subject.

these are just firepits how you have it set up now.
Establish what you want to discuss, make your statement, provide information in a link.

also
start using the goddamn link button you lazy ***.
i'm just saying that because I know you are smart enough to have a real discussion lol.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:51:01
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Mogue said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
I know. It becomes especially apparent that it won't happen when people ask for it out in the open in the thread in question.

I like how I get insulted for not even posting negative comments in the thread. People on this forum just want to ***, not actually solve any problems.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-12-28 11:51:07
Link | Citer | R

It's crazy how awesome this thread became in such a short span of time.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-12-28 11:51:44
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:

Well then stop acting like one. I thought you were a better person than that. I guess I was wrong.

You changed your tune pretty quickly. You're too easy.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:51:58
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
quit being lazy and actually take the effort to start a discussion. that's my two cents on the subject.

If I put my opinion in the OP it would bias the rest of the thread.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-12-28 11:52:38
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
quit being lazy and actually take the effort to start a discussion. that's my two cents on the subject.

If I put my opinion in the OP it would bias the rest of the thread.
how so?
and in contrast, isn't it(and wouldn't it) be biased in the way you have it set up anyway?
discussions deal in bias, that's just part of the territory.

maybe when you make a discussion
and then you make your case.
look through it and think of what the opposing side would say, and adjust your statement so it fits in the middle...i dunno.
if you don't want to actually start a real discussion thread, stop making threads.
simple as that :/
avoiding stating your opinion because it is bias is silly.
your bias is going to get out sometime...might as well have it go off the rip.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-12-28 11:52:49
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
You changed your tune pretty quickly. You're too easy.

Ok bud.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7