Views On Astral Burning?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Summoner » Views on Astral burning?
Views on Astral burning?
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:00:42
Link | Citer | R

It's a glitch. They didn't made Level Sync for that use, you can take 5-6 ppl to "skip" several level. It's not playing, you just get the exp.

Denaub said:
Seen people doing this even been asked to since my Smn is leveled. But after nearly getting banned a few weeks ago for the salvage duping my group did, there no way in hell I'll be doing it no matter how "legit" people make it sound.

lol this is what i meant when i said that banning ppl is the way to make them respect the game's rules.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-18 10:02:29
Link | Citer | R

And what about manaburning using level sync? that a glitch too?
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:03:44
Link | Citer | R

Level sync is made to make ppl of different level to play together, and other useful stuff.. spoiling it like this is shameful.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-18 10:04:16
Link | Citer | R

Yes, yes it is. Anything that could possibly be good in FF is a glitch. Accept it.

Really though... Sounds like Kelvin's just bent out of shape b/c he doesn't even have Smn unlocked and therefore can't do it unless he leaches.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:06:10
Link | Citer | R

lol. It is good to have SMN75 without have ever played it? If you want an "easy-to-level" game gtfo to wow.
[+]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-18 10:08:08
Link | Citer | R

You miss the point here... You 2hr for xp, then you go play Smn... Then 2 hours later you get some more xp... Then go play it some more... etc. etc.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-18 10:10:05
Link | Citer | R

We didnt decide to have the Level Sync, Se did so when people use it to level, its now an issue... Its not altering or violating the agreement, nothing wrong in smn xp burn to me.

So then SE should fix the MPKing of level sync, you can get in a pt and you are running through a place that doesnt aggro u cause your higher, then the pt can see where you are, hit the level sync button and bam aggro and you die. And the pt can just kick you and leave u dead. Seen it happen before.

using their 2 hour isnt a violation, the mob isnt being altered and not a violation
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:10:30
Link | Citer | R

What's the point with that? And all the leecher you get to level with you? And truly lol i don't believe you can do much in FF with 2 hrs lol, what u gnona do? skill up on Too weak mobs? This isn't the way SE thought about level sync. Keep doin it, but don't complain if you get permabanned because SE banned for way less than this.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:11:56
Link | Citer | R

Alyria said:
We didnt decide to have the Level Sync, Se did so when people use it to level, its now an issue... Its not altering or violating the agreement, nothing wrong in smn xp burn to me.

So then SE should fix the MPKing of level sync, you can get in a pt and you are running through a place that doesnt aggro u cause your higher, then the pt can see where you are, hit the level sync button and bam aggro and you die. And the pt can just kick you and leave u dead. Seen it happen before.

using their 2 hour isnt a violation, the mob isnt being altered and not a violation

lol.. that happened to you only in all server probably.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-18 10:16:00
Link | Citer | R

uh no, saw it happen to some dude in a pt thx.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:17:14
Link | Citer | R

Since im not supporting MPK in level sync why did you bring the matter again? It is wrong and it is wrong also to be using it to fast level with summoner.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-18 10:19:32
Link | Citer | R

O.oa Is it wrong to go into a BCNM and use Summoners to Astral Flow and kill the mobs?
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:21:02
Link | Citer | R

... lol Tbest what it has to do with what i say?
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-18 10:22:05
Link | Citer | R

Well... You're level capped... And you're using the very powerful Astral Flow to kill the mobs... And can only use it every 2 hours...

So, how is it different?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-18 10:22:18
Link | Citer | R

I never said it before, was my first time saying it.

I don't see the big issue of smn's getting xp using 2 hr in a level sync. It doesn't cause any violation and yet its a problem.

I said the mpk thing because there are many things that happen with level sync. was an example.

If its an issue for smn's to have a 2hr burn then everything we do in the game is wrong. blm soloing mobs/nms, rdm soloing nms, etc. the list goes on. So if its that much an issue then make all the mobs harder to kill then. I'm sure if SE were to nurf it they would nerf mobs resistance and not the smn.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:23:05
Link | Citer | R

Why don't you do that then? that's fine, you can do that if you want.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:24:15
Link | Citer | R

We not talking about the same think aly.
We talking about a job who can get crazy amount of exp without any effort.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-18 10:26:56
Link | Citer | R

so you mad that smn can get all that xp and you cant with any of your jobs? you can be level sync with them and get the same xp they can.

Also look at the amount of skilling up they have to do, so they have to put effort to skilling up anyways for a long *** time. Let their 2 hour and pacts be weak when they are 75, smn is not mainly used in most events as it is.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-18 10:31:12
Link | Citer | R

I'm sure at least ONE of your jobs can be used to get the 15-20k/hr in Qufim Island. Why don't you just go do that instead of QQ'ing about how Summoner can get more xp than you at the expense of their 2hr?
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:42:07
Link | Citer | R

Well, the fact is even if i can get 20k/h in qufim, i earn it by playing the game, not by gathering mob and oneshotting them in a second. Should i really tell you this? cmon you know it is like i say.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-02-18 10:46:02
Link | Citer | R

Is that to say,

A gets Fishing to 30, and does Pirates chart quest once, and gets a Merc Kris deserves it more than B, who gets Fishing to 100 and does Pirates chart quest 100 times (as SMN Astral Burning it) and still hasn't got their M Kris?
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-18 10:46:42
Link | Citer | R

So if a smn pt asked you to a 2hr burn to get xp, you going to turn down that X amount of xp?
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-18 10:50:09
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, except a Summoner can get that amount of xp every two hours, where you can get 20k/hr each hour. So, how much does a smn gain with using Astral Flow? 15-30k? And you get 30-40k in two hours where a Summoner is unable to join. How about we just nerf level sync even more so you can't get 15-20k/hr in Qufim anymore either? =)
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-18 10:53:23
Link | Citer | R

Agreed Tbest, but sometimes they can get 2hr back IF a besiege is going on or a COR "successfully" does 2hr back. but even so after that they still have to wait 2 hours again, so you are correct, others in a xp pt would get more than smn pt.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-18 10:55:58
Link | Citer | R

Sure, smn gets the xp in a few minutes (after the PL rounds all the mobs up), but a group of melee/cor/brd with a PL in Qufim can get much more. And most GOOD merit parties can get more as well.
 Fairy.Kelvinclein
By Fairy.Kelvinclein 2009-02-18 10:57:16
Link | Citer | R

you keep forgetting you're NOT playing while getting that much exp. gather mob and hit them with astral flow.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-02-18 10:58:32
Link | Citer | R

Qufim is easily the second best exp in the game =P

I never get < 15k/hr at 20'ish. Most i've had in qufim was 24k/hr as a 4-man PT without PL. Beating half the merit pt's I get >.>

Sidenote for Kelvin:

Glitch
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-02-18 11:01:17
Link | Citer | R

So, I'm not sitting at my computer using the commands for my character to use his Astral Flow? Wouldn't this mean I was botting or something instead of simply using a 2hr to level up? O.oa
 Titan.Rebekah
Serveur: Titan
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-02-18 11:03:05
Link | Citer | R

I spoke to a GM about this thing you call "A Glitch" asked him if they had no idea on it... They said "Yes we know about it and no it is not a problem".

So....

It is not a Glitch...
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-02-18 11:05:55
Link | Citer | R

case closed

i was gonna call a gm tonight too to ask lol
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28