December update belongs to SCH
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Ifrit.Eikechi
Serveur: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-01 15:27:25
Link | Citer | R

why is everybody saying that war is super fantastic awesome all the sudden? what in this new 86-90 update did that exactly? cuz the only ability i see for war, is a 30s buff...thats AoE
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-12-01 15:28:35
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
why is everybody saying that war is super fantastic awesome all the sudden? what in this new 86-90 update did that exactly? cuz the only ability i see for war, is a 30s buff...thats AoE
war was already the best dd in the game, so I think they mayad that even if they get a little boost, it puts them that much further back.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-01 15:30:31
Link | Citer | R

Clearly this update is for blu.

SATA CA EFF hide random spell. BT for now unless something better for SAing comes out
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-01 15:36:02
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
war was already the best dd in the game, so I think they mayad that even if they get a little boost, it puts them that much further back.

best? you sure? i mean i know they are good (great with unko's fury) but "best"?
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-01 15:37:33
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
best? you sure? i mean i know they are good (great with unko's fury) but "best"?
war af3 is kinda rediculous...
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-12-01 15:43:41
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:

its ok...lots of haste, i'll give it that... fencer on legs is lulz, crit dmg+ on feet is what? 5%? ok thats fine..most jobs with crit dmg WS can hit the crit cap as well, so no big step foward over the rest for war... keep goin.... AF3 helm is WS only... i guess its nice but i dont see anything crazy leaps and bounds ahead of others in terms of AF3 there
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Chazzyphizzle 2010-12-01 15:45:57
Link | Citer | R

feet are 10%, and retaliation is incredible, coupled with a high DA rate and hasso /sam, and zerk, war is hard to beat
[+]
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-01 16:35:06
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
its ok...lots of haste, i'll give it that... fencer on legs is lulz, crit dmg+ on feet is what? 5%? ok thats fine..most jobs with crit dmg WS can hit the crit cap as well, so no big step foward over the rest for war... keep goin.... AF3 helm is WS only... i guess its nice but i dont see anything crazy leaps and bounds ahead of others in terms of AF3 there
Most jobs aren't capping +crit dmg without using both atmas. Which is kinda fail and overkill since VV will definitely add more to your dmg than SS. Also with af3 war can cap haste without a head peice so it would make a nice tp peice then. But cmon 12 haste between feet and legs and 5% double attack... yeah that is a bit more than other DDs get. Especially with the augment double attack thing
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-12-01 16:39:08
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

Yes, best... By a decent margin too. Add Retaliation and it's not even a contest. When forced to /NIN it loses a lot of ground though, so if it can't facetank that's not as true.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2010-12-01 16:42:03
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
AF3 helm is WS only...
Unless you have full af3+2 and perfect gear otherwise, then you can cap haste with head on ;)
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Serveur: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-12-01 16:47:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floorboss said:
I play on pc and im one of the few that dont cheat um whats that program o yea windower. I could chose to but I dont I enjoy the game hense why I dont have good gear like most.
You do know that using this site is against the ToS, right?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Ericka
Serveur: Asura
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-12-01 19:10:24
Link | Citer | R

Every time there's an update or add on, why is that everyone post a thread about the same thing 20x? There's 4 threads about the same thing >.>
 Bismarck.Yuenna
Serveur: Bismarck
user: yuenna
By Bismarck.Yuenna 2010-12-01 19:23:53
Link | Citer | R

>.> and how did a SCH discussion in the SCH forums turn into a WAR discussion >.>
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2010-12-01 19:30:37
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Yuenna said:
>.> and how did a SCH discussion in the SCH forums turn into a WAR discussion >.>

the magic of ffxiah forums
 Caitsith.Heimdall
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2010-12-01 19:41:09
Link | Citer | R

simple fact is pointof not having SS was cus sch sublimtation effect the drain would be blocked. But now that every sch subs rdm and sublimation doesnt really get used having ss dont really matte ranymore.
 Asura.Floorboss
Serveur: Asura
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2010-12-01 20:18:50
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Floorboss said:
I play on pc and im one of the few that dont cheat um whats that program o yea windower. I could chose to but I dont I enjoy the game hense why I dont have good gear like most.

I cant say it is or is not compared to other ffxi sites without reading the tos.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2010-12-01 21:20:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floorboss said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Floorboss said:
I cant say it is or is not compared to other ffxi sites without reading the tos.
It's about how the site gathers real time data about the game
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-12-01 21:25:03
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Asura.Floorboss said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Floorboss said:
It's about how the site gathers real time data about the game

I like how he thinks you can only have good gear if you use Windower lol
[+]
By alamond1 2010-12-01 22:16:27
Link | Citer | R

I did not go through all the previous posts, so maybe this has already been discussed....
Is it just me or is RDM being completely *** ignored on this update?
lolShield Mastery!
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Chazzyphizzle 2010-12-01 22:35:19
Link | Citer | R

who cares
 Gilgamesh.Sanders
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Sanders
By Gilgamesh.Sanders 2010-12-01 22:37:18
Link | Citer | R

Well, since everyone else is bitching about their jobs in the SCH forums... Where the fux is my pupdate?

GG SCHs~
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-12-01 22:40:59
Link | Citer | R

alamond1 said:
I did not go through all the previous posts, so maybe this has already been discussed....
Is it just me or is RDM being completely *** ignored on this update?
lolShield Mastery!

Yup, we got spells which are good.

RDM is pretty good as is though, what with Convert, Composure and Saboteur. Only thing we're missing is Fencer, and another trait of MAB and MDB.

SCH only really got two Stratagem's, they should have had Stoneskin, Aquaveil and Blink a long time ago.
 Bismarck.Faelar
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2010-12-02 08:12:01
Link | Citer | R

SCH/BLM. One word: STUN.

/sigh guess I better finish up my BLM!
[+]
By mascrapone 2010-12-02 08:22:45
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Darkestknight said:

SCH only really got two Stratagem's

I'm convinced Adloquim could be a fast cast buff and if that's the case i think that's significant as hell too.
 Cerberus.Zandra
user: Zandra7
By Cerberus.Zandra 2010-12-02 08:25:05
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Floorboss said:

lolwut?

EDIT: anyone think we're getting another stratagem? 10-30-50-70-90??? Along with the shorter reset timer?

I sure do hope so, that alone would make us come out on top.
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-12-02 08:37:51
Link | Citer | R

mascrapone said:
Titan.Darkestknight said:

SCH only really got two Stratagem's

I'm convinced Adloquim could be a fast cast buff and if that's the case i think that's significant as hell too.

No, I'm just saying as it is, they didn't get some ridiculous amounts of stuff, people include Stoneskin Blink and Aquaveil, they should have had them in the beginning.

As for the spell, I can't see a word meaning to address, encourage etcetera to be fast cast.

Cerberus.Zandra said:
Fenrir.Stiklelf said:
Asura.Floorboss said:

lolwut?

EDIT: anyone think we're getting another stratagem? 10-30-50-70-90??? Along with the shorter reset timer?

I sure do hope so, that alone would make us come out on top.
I hope so, but the way SE has been messing up their set patterns I wouldn't count on it.
 Siren.Mascrapone
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Mascrapone 2010-12-02 09:08:32
Link | Citer | R

Addle means to confuse or to become rotten and it translates to slow-cast in FFXI language, and the same latin word part (adle) is in Adleoquim so don't think it's a stretch.
By Titan.Darkestknight 2010-12-02 09:51:30
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mascrapone said:
Addle means to confuse or to become rotten and it translates to slow-cast in FFXI language, and the same latin word part (adle) is in Adleoquim so don't think it's a stretch.

The way they are going with SCH at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if it's something to do with TP or Skillchains.
 Lakshmi.Galith
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Galadriel
By Lakshmi.Galith 2010-12-02 12:39:52
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mascrapone said:

Adloquium
Latin Dictionary
N
address| addressing| talk; talking to| encouragement| friendly/reassuring words

That said if you were really wanting to speculate on what the spell does. You may find it more interesting to hear the .dat is listed as sch_regain.

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/100956-Prep.-Update-Data-Mine-%28Nov-30-2010%29/page8