Bible Code Predicts Obama Winner 2012

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Bible Code predicts Obama winner 2012
Bible Code predicts Obama winner 2012
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-14 12:49:43
Link | Citer | R

The Iran post didn't even deserve a reply really.
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-14 12:50:10
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I just read a book where the USA dropped a nuke on Detroit lol.

I have no doubt if Palin were president she would actually use the weapons.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-14 12:51:48
Link | Citer | R

Eh, it would be deadly but still kinda interesting. Does that make me sick?
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-14 12:53:47
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
The Iran post didn't even deserve a reply really.

Well he's right that our biggest concern is nuclear weapons in the middle east falling into the hands of terrorists. If Iran were to obtain nuclear weapons we'd have a serious issue with the ammount of leverage we have. Right now with Israel as the only real nuclear state we have the platforms we need to invade any state in the middle east. We're also buildin an alliance with India so that we'll have Pakistan surrounded on both sides.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-14 12:58:18
Link | Citer | R

I'd like to hear more about the leverage part.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-14 13:01:31
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
I'd like to hear more about the leverage part.

Well it means that if Iran obtained a nuclear weapon we couldn't invade it with our conventional military like we did Iraq. If we did they would probably either nuke Israel in response or do a military move where they drop a bomb on our troops as well as theri own people in a last-ditch effort to prevent defeat. Either way it has a potential to be too many lives lost within a short span of time.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-14 13:03:06
Link | Citer | R

Why do we need to invade if they hadn't struck first?
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-14 13:06:36
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
Why do we need to invade if they hadn't struck first?

We may never need to, but strategically we don't want to close the door on that option. I think within the next 50 years or so the war in the middle east is gonna bring Pakistan and Iran into play. Right now we're sending CIA drones into Pakistans and killing a lot of terrorist groups. Pakistan is supposed to be our "friend" atm and they found out we were secretly doing these attacks so they're pretty pissed. Most intelligence groups think that Bin Laden is living in a luxary neighborhood in Pakistan right now.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-14 13:18:11
Link | Citer | R

If the past decade has shown anything is it not that:

- You can't dismantle multinational terror organizations without being able to project military force on multiple sovereign nations. This just isn't practical when half the countries that breed terrorists don't even have strong central governments with control over the entirety of their territory (Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, etc.) We would have to invade with enough people to stabilize each country.

- The collateral damage from the War on Terror helps the terrorists to recruit more people to fight against us anyway.

- The costs (both financial and human) of these terror wars is doing far more damage to America than the event that triggered it.

This war is about as winnable as the war on drugs. Iran cannot attack us, them having nuclear weapons only potentially empowers terrorists unless we have a treaty that says we'll retaliate in Israel's stead if they are attacked with nuclear weapons. Maybe we do? I don't know. Iran has no ICBMs that reach America, no blue water navy, no means to deploy nuclear weapons against America. Them having nuclear weapons is purely a terrorism issue. Invading them does nothing to solve that issue.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-14 13:27:49
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
If the past decade has shown anything is it not that: - You can't dismantle multinational terror organizations without being able to project military force on multiple sovereign nations. This just isn't practical when half the countries that breed terrorists don't even have strong central governments with control over the entirety of their territory (Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, etc.) We would have to invade with enough people to stabilize each country. - The collateral damage from the War on Terror helps the terrorists to recruit more people to fight against us anyway. - The costs (both financial and human) of these terror wars is doing far more damage to America than the event that triggered it. This war is about as winnable as the war on drugs. Iran cannot attack us, them having nuclear weapons only potentially empowers terrorists unless we have a treaty that says we'll retaliate in Israel's stead if they are attacked with nuclear weapons. Maybe we do? I don't know. Iran has no ICBMs that reach America, no blue water navy, no means to deploy nuclear weapons against America. Them having nuclear weapons is purely a terrorism issue. Invading them does nothing to solve that issue.

You're very correct. I would much rather that we use CIA and asymetrical warfare to combat terrorism than counter-insurgency. Most people think that Obama is a retard in foreign policy but he has made a lot of very good decisions. He is trying to build alliances and reduce troop levels to bring this down to an affordable fight again.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-14 13:34:23
Link | Citer | R

Counter-insurgency and making peace with the Muslim world through foreign aid would eradicate terrorism much more effectively than using our military all the time and killing innocents as collateral damage and destroying what little infrastructure many impoverished Muslim countries have. It's doing so little to help our cause. Take for example, the Second Battle of Fallujah (Wikipedia quote):

Quote:
Fallujah suffered extensive damage to residences, mosques, city services, and businesses. The city, once referred to as the "City of Mosques", had over 200 pre-battle mosques of which 60 or so were destroyed in the fighting. Many of these mosques had been used as arms caches and weapon strongpoints by Islamist forces. Perhaps half the homes suffered at least some damage. Of the roughly 50,000 buildings in Fallujah, between 7,000 and 10,000 were estimated to have been destroyed in the offensive and from half to two-thirds of the remaining buildings had notable damage.

Can you imagine what the innocent Muslims felt like when that happened to their city? Must have been terrible :(
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2010-11-14 13:38:58
Link | Citer | R

Solving the problem of the enablers (the public and sometimes the regimes) of the "terrorists" is indeed the proper way to fight them, when they are running from their own people they will be weakened severely (doubt crippled, but anything will help) then it's the matter of fighting the group instead of both.
 Asura.Warpy
Serveur: Asura
user: Warpy
By Asura.Warpy 2010-11-14 13:39:16
Link | Citer | R

hmm.. bible codes.. I can provide u with a bible code that will give the entire dialogue from The Exorcist.. but I aint gonna, cuz u guys will beleive it... or most will.
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-14 13:44:10
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
Counter-insurgency and making peace with the Muslim world through foreign aid would eradicate terrorism much more effectively than using our military all the time and killing innocents as collateral damage and destroying what little infrastructure many impoverished Muslim countries have. It's doing so little to help our cause. Take for example, the Second Battle of Fallujah (Wikipedia quote):
Quote:
Fallujah suffered extensive damage to residences, mosques, city services, and businesses. The city, once referred to as the "City of Mosques", had over 200 pre-battle mosques of which 60 or so were destroyed in the fighting. Many of these mosques had been used as arms caches and weapon strongpoints by Islamist forces. Perhaps half the homes suffered at least some damage. Of the roughly 50,000 buildings in Fallujah, between 7,000 and 10,000 were estimated to have been destroyed in the offensive and from half to two-thirds of the remaining buildings had notable damage.
Can you imagine what the innocent Muslims felt like when that happened to their city? Must have been terrible :(

Before GW Bush was president we were considered a very neutral country in the middle east. We weren't THAT hated. Certainly there were a few pissed off radicals but GW Bush's war campaigns were probably the best public relations recruitment tools for Bin Ladin.
By jayallday2012 2010-11-14 15:02:24
Link | Citer | R

The true bible is the Qur'an. (meaning recitation) or "something written from memory" not (stories from some intoxicated "prophet").
(The Garden of Eden lays hidden in the midst of the Middle East)check me to verify know it alls.
Half of these "prophets" were on drugs when writing these scriptures in the "Bible"(messages talking about a way of life we should live by 2010 years ago)Why would there be a new testament to be added? Was the old testament that uninteresting and dull? or all lies? who really knows? You want to bank your faith based by that? Well you're better off listening to mainstream music then. (Some things are just meant to happen wether is was written or not)and sometimes you can't do ***about it anyway :) So I just laugh at all this silly stuff! It is amusing!
I am all about this New World Order. The only thing that will ever stay the same is change. (Repeating itself over and over again.)
 Valefor.Endlesspath
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Endlesspath 2010-11-14 15:12:18
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-14 15:25:37
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
Quote:

Before GW Bush was president we were considered a very neutral country in the middle east. We weren't THAT hated. Certainly there were a few pissed off radicals but GW Bush's war campaigns were probably the best public relations recruitment tools for Bin Ladin.
lol not really. Terrorist have been attacking our embassies in other countries for a long time.
 Siren.Demetreos
Serveur: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-11-14 15:46:39
Link | Citer | R

jayallday2012 said:
The true bible is the Qur'an. (meaning recitation) or "something written from memory" not (stories from some intoxicated "prophet").
(The Garden of Eden lays hidden in the midst of the Middle East)check me to verify know it alls.
Half of these "prophets" were on drugs when writing these scriptures in the "Bible"(messages talking about a way of life we should live by 2010 years ago)Why would there be a new testament to be added? Was the old testament that uninteresting and dull? or all lies? who really knows? You want to bank your faith based by that? Well you're better off listening to mainstream music then. (Some things are just meant to happen wether is was written or not)and sometimes you can't do ***about it anyway :) So I just laugh at all this silly stuff! It is amusing!
I am all about this New World Order. The only thing that will ever stay the same is change. (Repeating itself over and over again.)
I feel my IQ dropping every time I read something you post.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Dagnabbit
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Dagnabbit 2010-11-14 15:51:35
Link | Citer | R

jayallday2012 said:
[+]
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-14 15:53:33
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
Quote:
lol not really. Terrorist have been attacking our embassies in other countries for a long time.

That doesn't make us non-neutral. We were neutral in the Israel-Palestinian peace talks. We always had enemies just not as many.
By jayallday2012 2010-11-14 19:03:58
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Demetreos said:
jayallday2012 said:

Maybe you should live in the real world
By jayallday2012 2010-11-14 19:05:34
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Demetreos said:
jayallday2012 said:

coming from someone that lives at home playing games 24 hours a day huh? mad gay yo
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-14 19:08:04
Link | Citer | R

jayallday2012 said:
Siren.Demetreos said:
jayallday2012 said:

coming from someone that lives at home playing games 24 hours a day huh? mad gay yo
Nah that's pretty much the consensus around here.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-14 19:13:00
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
Quote:

That doesn't make us non-neutral. We were neutral in the Israel-Palestinian peace talks. We always had enemies just not as many.
We've haven't been a neutral country since the start of WWII.

We've always been pro-Israel lol.

Ever heard of the Iranian hostage crisis of 1979? That's why there's no U.S. Embassy there since then. We messed with Iran royally around in the late 60's early 70's.

Ever heard of the Gulf War?

Come on, lol! You can't honestly think before 2001 we were any where close to being middle east neutral.

Siren.Demetreos
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-11-14 19:19:34
Link | Citer | R

jayallday2012 said:
Yep, that's what I do. You clearly got my number there. Man, I am feeling that burn.
 Odin.Daklipper
Serveur: Odin
user: daklipper
By Odin.Daklipper 2010-11-14 19:23:21
Link | Citer | R

babble. incoherent half baked beginnings of a reasonable argument. For real people this land of wiki and talking points really ruins the whole dynamic of actual intellectual thought and discussion. It is all passed down from the leaders at this point and those that think they have an original idea for an argument is sadly mistaken. Furthermore, a majority of opinions from both sides of the fence are corrupt arguments. Both groups are using misinformation and concocted events to mislead you all. Use your brains for solving these issues not to pass on ***. thanks.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2010-11-14 19:24:53
Link | Citer | R

jayallday2012 said:
Siren.Demetreos said:
jayallday2012 said:

Trying to play the RL card on a MMORPG forum: priceless
 Odin.Daklipper
Serveur: Odin
user: daklipper
By Odin.Daklipper 2010-11-14 19:26:29
Link | Citer | R

oh and the only thing that is really interesting to me here is the Cool Starry Bra. Nice.
 Asura.Baroma
Serveur: Asura
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2010-11-14 19:30:23
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Powerslave said:
Oh Gawd; the bible needs to shut the *** up already. I'm an atheist and have nothing against religion or the bible (I'm not like OMG *** TEH RELIGION BS CAN'T BELIEVED I WAS BAPTIZED WITHOUT MY CONSENT WHAT THE *** *** ***)however 95% of the people who 'interpret' the Bible are god damned retards.

There are these brain washed kids that go around my university campus all the time from some association called "God the Mother" trying to convince you that the Bible has all these clues saying the apocalypse is a-comin' and how they're starting to come true and how if we don't get the Divine Seal we'll go to hell blah blah blah. By the time you make it clear you don't give a ***, they politely say you're going to hell and find new potential prey.

Now this ***? Mathematical cheat codes to the universe hidden in the Bible? God damn it.

/endrant
If you read his Bio, he doesnt consider himself religous either. im just saying. lol

And that the fact you still capitalized God makes me call a bluff. and does that phrase really mean anything to aethiests?
 Phoenix.Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-14 19:46:37
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Luz said:
Quote:
We've haven't been a neutral country since the start of WWII. We've always been pro-Israel lol. Ever heard of the Iranian hostage crisis of 1979? That's why there's no U.S. Embassy there since then. We messed with Iran royally around in the late 60's early 70's. Ever heard of the Gulf War? Come on, lol! You can't honestly think before 2001 we were any where close to being middle east neutral.

I didn't mean middle east neutral. I meant Islam Neutral.