Bible Code Predicts Obama Winner 2012

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Bible Code predicts Obama winner 2012
Bible Code predicts Obama winner 2012
 Asura.Emoneaone
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Oldsarge
By Asura.Emoneaone 2010-11-14 04:35:53
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Too bad a nuclear terror attack is almost impossible. 95% enriched uranium 235 is expensive as *** to make. Unless the terrorists have $500,000,000, a ton of nuclear physists, and a massive research facility it isn't gonna happen. Even if they were to get their hands on enriched uranium the device would be weak. So what kill 100,000 new yorkers. Half of them are the scum of the earth anyways.
Can you say Iran?
 Caitsith.Merlitz
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Merlitz
By Caitsith.Merlitz 2010-11-14 05:33:02
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-14 07:37:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Baroma said:

Anybody drinking this Kool-Aid?

The LSD content of it is too high for any enjoyable experience.

Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-14 08:13:23
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:
Anyone who thinks obama will get re-elected is a damn fool.

You over estimate the stupidity of many Americans. 2012 will roll around and people will buy into the same bull ***they did in 2008. The tea party will probably vote him. Most of the people in it are simply contrarian and just wish to rebel. He'll be back in 2012 for sure.

Also, don't forget that GOP has zero canidates worth nominating for President.
LOL! That wouldn't make any sense. They all listen to Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin like they're prophets.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-11-14 08:20:37
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Not this ***again...

You can find this ***in any sufficiently long book if you try hard enough. Next.
This pretty much..

You could find pretty much any message you wanted with 1-2 long books and enough free time (or computer program) to sit there and make the connections..

Anyone who puts any stock into this type of ***, really is an idiot <_<.

As for no Obama in 2012.. Yeah he'll be back.. I'd be willing to put pretty much any amount of money on it.
 Leviathan.Hastefeet
user: Andras
By Leviathan.Hastefeet 2010-11-14 08:22:28
Link | Citer | R

if people believe this ***they are extremely stupid <.<

i'd say its a small way to help his chances, a lot of people watch Oprah maybe she'll say the bible predicts Obama will be our savior and everyone who doesn't have a brain will vote for him (not saying other people who vote for him have no brains, just the people who vote for him for this reason)
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-14 08:26:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Catastrophe said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:
Anyone who thinks obama will get re-elected is a damn fool.

You over estimate the stupidity of many Americans. 2012 will roll around and people will buy into the same bull ***they did in 2008. The tea party will probably vote him. Most of the people in it are simply contrarian and just wish to rebel. He'll be back in 2012 for sure.

Also, don't forget that GOP has zero canidates worth nominating for President.
LOL! That wouldn't make any sense. They all listen to Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin like they're prophets.

One is Mormon and one is a Creationist. Go figure.
Just when I thought Palin's education is lol worthy, she ain't got nothing on Beck's.
Quote:
In 1996, while working for a New Haven-area radio station, Beck took a theology class at Yale University. The class was called "Early Christology" and — after dropping out — marked the extent of Beck's post secondary education.[19][21] This was followed by Beck going on a "spiritual quest" where he "sought out answers in churches and bookstores."[19] As Beck later recounted in his books and stage performances, his first attempt at self-education involved six wide-ranging authors: Alan Dershowitz, Pope John Paul II, Adolf Hitler, Billy Graham, Carl Sagan, and Friedrich Nietzsche.[19] During this time, Beck's Mormon friend and former radio partner Pat Gray argued in favor of the "comprehensive worldview" offered by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, an offer that Beck vehemently rejected until a few years later.[19]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-11-14 08:30:13
Link | Citer | R

Oh yeah, Hitler's a great mentor to learn from <_<

And how do you mix and match Carl Sagan and The Pope...
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-14 08:31:41
Link | Citer | R

I think Obama's greatest potential asset in 2012, is Palin. She's posturing herself for a bid in 2012 with even right-leaning polls indicating she can't beat Obama. If she runs despite not having the GOP's backing, she can potentially split the conservative vote, especially if the GOP candidate is an establishment one because the Tea Party may not back him.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-14 08:35:11
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
I think Obama's greatest potential asset in 2012, is Palin. She's posturing herself for a bid in 2012 with even right-leaning polls indicating she can't beat Obama. If she runs despite not having the GOP's backing, she can potentially split the conservative vote, especially if the GOP candidate is an establishment one because the Tea Party may not back him.
I could definitely see this happening. Palin running as an Independent, and splitting the conservative vote.
 Siren.Demetreos
Serveur: Siren
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-11-14 10:14:22
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Powerslave said:
Oh Gawd; the bible needs to shut the *** up already. I'm an atheist and have nothing against religion or the bible (I'm not like OMG *** TEH RELIGION BS CAN'T BELIEVED I WAS BAPTIZED WITHOUT MY CONSENT WHAT THE *** *** ***)however 95% of the people who 'interpret' the Bible are god damned retards.

There are these brain washed kids that go around my university campus all the time from some association called "God the Mother" trying to convince you that the Bible has all these clues saying the apocalypse is a-comin' and how they're starting to come true and how if we don't get the Divine Seal we'll go to hell blah blah blah. By the time you make it clear you don't give a ***, they politely say you're going to hell and find new potential prey.

Now this ***? Mathematical cheat codes to the universe hidden in the Bible? God damn it.

/endrant
Every time you post, I read it out in Jason Becker's voice, and imagine you saying it while soloing in one hand and yo-yo'ing in the other xD
By jayallday2012 2010-11-14 10:30:25
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Too bad a nuclear terror attack is almost impossible. 95% enriched uranium 235 is expensive as *** to make. Unless the terrorists have $500,000,000, a ton of nuclear physists, and a massive research facility it isn't gonna happen. Even if they were to get their hands on enriched uranium the device would be weak. So what kill 100,000 new yorkers. Half of them are the scum of the earth anyways.

Agreed!
By jayallday2012 2010-11-14 10:32:18
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:

Sarah)Sara? Palin is hot. She also seems nice with a cheerful disposition. I would vote for her if she ran for president.
[+]
By jayallday2012 2010-11-14 10:33:54
Link | Citer | R

And lastly of all:

If he was white-skinned this ***would never make a f*cking difference. (but) since he is the only "colored" president we have ever had.(of course) He is evil and brings upon us (harm and destruction).

Racism is bad mmmmmkay?

Siren.Demetreos
user: Riggy
By Siren.Demetreos 2010-11-14 10:42:00
Link | Citer | R

I can't tell if you're trollin' or not.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-14 10:42:42
Link | Citer | R

rofl
 Siren.Thoraeon
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2010-11-14 10:54:02
Link | Citer | R

It's funny. The Mayans had a similar code predicting that Obama will get reelected in 2012 as well.

Seraph.Gilhaven
Serveur: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-11-14 10:56:45
Link | Citer | R

This smells like the work of the Illuminati. Seems their grand plan to get Obama re-elected in 2012 was so they could use him as a scapegoat when the world ends on Dec 21, 2012. Truestory!
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-14 11:04:57
Link | Citer | R

Really this prediction falls in line with the prophecy by Baba Vanga that WW3 will start in 2010!

Quote:
She is said to have foretold the break-up of the Soviet Union, the Chernobyl disaster, Boris Yeltsin's electoral victory, the date of Stalin's death, the sinking of the Russian submarine Kursk, the September 11 attacks and Topalov's victory in the world chess tournament.

She has a track record of prophecies coming true!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-11-14 11:06:21
Link | Citer | R

Luz said:
Really this prediction falls in line with the prophecy by Baba Vanga that WW3 will start in 2010!

Quote:
She is said to have foretold the break-up of the Soviet Union, the Chernobyl disaster, Boris Yeltsin's electoral victory, the date of Stalin's death, the sinking of the Russian submarine Kursk, the September 11 attacks and Topalov's victory in the world chess tournament.

Only has about a month and a half left then.
 Luz
By Luz 2010-11-14 11:10:19
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Luz said:

Quote:

Only has about a month and a half left then.

The beginning of the end (2012) is nigh!
 Leviathan.Novax
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2010-11-14 11:35:29
Link | Citer | R

If anything bad happens, he'll help us all.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-14 11:47:07
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Excelior said:
Even if they were to get their hands on enriched uranium the device would be weak. So what kill 100,000 new yorkers. Half of them are the scum of the earth anyways.

*** you, too, you *** munching *** waffle.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2010-11-14 12:19:11
Link | Citer | R

omg fap fap fap so hawt! (not really..Ewwwwww)
[+]
By Vittles 2010-11-14 12:44:22
Link | Citer | R

Oh please... I predict everyone who reads this post will die...
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-11-14 12:45:37
Link | Citer | R

Vittles said:
Oh please... I predict everyone who reads this post will die...

OH *** YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT NOW, HAVEN'T YOU!?
 Phoenix.Excelior
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-11-14 12:47:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Emoneaone said:
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Can you say Iran?

We have the technology that allows us to recieve a radiation signature after a nuclear weapon explodes. You can trace the source of the uranium or plutonium back to the origin where it was found in the earth. If a nuclear device was to explode on American soil we would know what country it came from very quickly. We also have a policy where if a state provides direct aid in attack on the US they are held as responsible as the terrorists themselves. Iran would never give terrorists a nuclear weapon because they know we would turn their country into a crater with ours. Nuclear war is pretty much impossible these days because it is suicide for whatever country starts it. Even the US can't survive a secondary exchange with russia.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-11-14 12:48:06
Link | Citer | R

I just read a book where the USA dropped a nuke on Detroit lol.