Deathcue Is Threatening My Life!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Deathcue is threatening my life!
Deathcue is threatening my life!
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10
By DEATHCUE 2010-08-24 01:18:48
Link | Citer | R

"I" AM NOT FROM THIS SHITTY *** "Staten Island" "you" STUPID DUMB *** - THIS IS GOTTA BE THE WORST PLACE TO HAVE A "life" OUT OF ALL OF NYC

ALL OF "you" STUPID *** GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT AND KNOW THAT "I" GREW UP IN "East Elmhurst," "Jackson Heights," "Corona," and mildly "Woodside," QUEENS WHERE TRUE *** "Latin Kings" GREW UP - WHEN ALL OF "you" *** END UP DEAD!!!!!! GETTING THROWN IN SOME HOLE AND/OR GETTING INCINERATED AS PER EACH INDEPENDENT "DEATH" ORDER "I" HAVE ISSUED FOR EACH OF "you" - NOTE OF ADVICE: ALWAYS *** FIND OUT WHO IT IS "you" ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE "you" END UP IN THE TRUNK OF A CAR ALL BLOODIED UP ALONG WITH THE "Children" AND/OR "Siblings" "you" HAVE ALL MISSING FINGERS AND TOES - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzTu5y9SS2I - REVENGE IS THE *** AND "I" OWN A *** KATANA THAT IS SHARPER THAN ANY "Hatori Hanzo" SWORDS "you" BUNCH "Sophies" AND JUST KNOW "Bill" IS NOT "The Man" - WHEN "I" SHOW UP WHEREVER IT IS THAT "you" ALL ARE AND ASK "how'd 'you' find..." KNOW THE ANSWERS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED TO "you" - LETS "See" WHO'S AN "ffxi 'joke'"? THEN FURTHER "See" HOW MUCH "I" LAUGH IN "'Real' 'life'"

DAYRON FERNELL FORY a.k.a. GOD
 Phoenix.Airbag
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-08-24 01:20:51
Link | Citer | R

DEATHCUE said:
"I" AM NOT FROM THIS SHITTY *** "Staten Island" "you" STUPID DUMB *** - THIS IS GOTTA BE THE WORST PLACE TO HAVE A "life" OUT OF ALL OF NYC

ALL OF "you" STUPID *** GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT AND KNOW THAT "I" GREW UP IN "East Elmhurst," "Jackson Heights," "Corona," and mildly "Woodside," QUEENS WHERE TRUE *** "Latin Kings" GREW UP - WHEN ALL OF "you" *** END UP DEAD!!!!!! GETTING THROWN IN SOME HOLE AND/OR GETTING INCINERATED AS PER EACH INDEPENDENT "DEATH" ORDER "I" HAVE ISSUED FOR EACH OF "you" - NOTE OF ADVICE: ALWAYS *** FIND OUT WHO IT IS "you" ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE "you" END UP IN THE TRUNK OF A CAR ALL BLOODIED UP ALONG WITH THE "Children" AND/OR "Siblings" "you" HAVE ALL MISSING FINGERS AND TOES - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzTu5y9SS2I - REVENGE IS THE *** AND "I" OWN A *** KATANA THAT IS SHARPER THAN ANY "Hatori Hanzo" SWORDS "you" BUNCH "Sophies" AND JUST KNOW "Bill" IS NOT "The Man" - WHEN "I" SHOW UP WHEREVER IT IS THAT "you" ALL ARE AND ASK "how'd 'you' find..." KNOW THE ANSWERS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED TO "you" - LETS "See" WHO'S AN "ffxi 'joke'"? THEN FURTHER "See" HOW MUCH "I" LAUGH IN "'Real' 'life'"

looks like umad

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By DEATHCUE 2010-08-24 01:28:33
Link | Citer | R

THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS ENTIRE THING IS THAT "I" ALREADY HAVE A "cat" AND THAT *** IS GOING TO "KILL" EACH OF "you" WHILE "you" SLEEP AND SHOW UP IN EVERY NIGHTMARE ALONG WITH WHO "I" AM

AND AGAIN GET YO *** FACTS STRAIGHT AS "I" CAN WALK AND AM GOING TO BE 30,000,000.00% ON OR BEFORE 12/21/2012 AND "I" WILL TAKE OUT FULL FURY WRATH FILLED REVENGE AGAINST ANY OF "you" THAT MANAGED TO PRAY AND ESCAPE THE "Demon" THAT "I" HAVE SENT TO EAT THE "Soul"/"Energy" THAT "you" HAVE - "I" AM NOT GOING TO WASTE ANY MORE "time" ARGUING WITH AMPUTEES, MIDGETS, AND CRIPPLES

Phoenix.Airbag
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-08-24 01:29:14
Link | Citer | R

DEATHCUE said:
THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS ENTIRE THING IS THAT "I" ALREADY HAVE A "cat" AND THAT *** IS GOING TO "KILL" EACH OF "you" WHILE "you" SLEEP AND SHOW UP IN EVERY NIGHTMARE ALONG WITH WHO "I" AM

AND AGAIN GET YO *** FACTS STRAIGHT AS "I" CAN WALK AND AM GOING TO BE 30,000,000.00% ON OR BEFORE 12/21/2012 AND "I" WILL TAKE OUT FULL FURY WRATH FILLED REVENGE AGAINST ANY OF "you" THAT MANAGED TO PRAY AND ESCAPE THE "Demon" THAT "I" HAVE SENT TO EAT THE "Soul"/"Energy" THAT "you" HAVE - "I" AM NOT GOING TO WASTE ANY MORE "time" ARGUING WITH AMPUTEES, MIDGETS, AND CRIPPLES

your mother didnt love you
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-08-24 01:30:33
Link | Citer | R

DEATHCUE said:
THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS ENTIRE THING IS THAT "I" ALREADY HAVE A "cat" AND THAT *** IS GOING TO "KILL" EACH OF "you" WHILE "you" SLEEP AND SHOW UP IN EVERY NIGHTMARE ALONG WITH WHO "I" AM AND AGAIN GET YO *** FACTS STRAIGHT AS "I" CAN WALK AND AM GOING TO BE 30,000,000.00% ON OR BEFORE 12/21/2012 AND "I" WILL TAKE OUT FULL FURY WRATH FILLED REVENGE AGAINST ANY OF "you" THAT MANAGED TO PRAY AND ESCAPE THE "Demon" THAT "I" HAVE SENT TO EAT THE "Soul"/"Energy" THAT "you" HAVE - "I" AM NOT GOING TO WASTE ANY MORE "time" ARGUING WITH AMPUTEES, MIDGETS, AND CRIPPLES DAYRON FERNELL FORY a.k.a. GOD

Awww, what's the kitteh's name? You seem like a guy that would own a kitteh named Muffin. Yeah... Muffin sounds good.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-08-24 01:33:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
He got in a bad car accident, and it gave him bad brain damage, he lives in a hospital in NY. Also, can't walk. Enjoy making fun.
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Bothers me cuz I hate mass censorship. I think to silence someone is wrong. Censorship should be left in the hands of the individual.

I can't stop myself.

This thread got AWESOMER after I left it.

lols
how am i censoring anyone? I think there's a difference between not letting someone get their point across, with the use of censoring them, to silence them, and then making fun of someone with a disability. Apples and oranges. And not once did I say "DONT TALK", or anything along that line, my comment was just so people saying ***, know the facts.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-24 01:36:08
Link | Citer | R

DEATHCUE said:

Lol wat
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-08-24 01:39:32
Link | Citer | R

LOL

hes back

ohgod XD

apparently i await a death filled with cats named muffin
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-08-24 01:41:11
Link | Citer | R

DEATHCUE said:
ARGUING WITH AMPUTEES, MIDGETS, AND CRIPPLES

#1 Im pretty sure most of us FFXI players have all our limbs attatched

#2 I'm FAIRLY sure that not everyone here is a midget, hell im not

#3 Crippled? We may not be the most fit bunch of people but we arent crippled lol go look in the mirror and stop trololololing
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2010-08-24 01:59:44
Link | Citer | R

He types like that normally lol

look at his youtube page >.>

he has a thing for creating multiple accounts on everything because he gets banned from everything for harassing people
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-08-24 01:59:58
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Btw you guys (me) don't even know if that DEATHCUE is him. Could be just someone just imitating him. That's a lot of quotes. :OOOO

It's 3am, I'm bored... even if it's not him, he still served his purpose and made me giggle.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Serano
user: Serano
By Asura.Serano 2010-08-24 02:01:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Btw you guys (me) don't even know if that DEATHCUE is him. Could be just someone just imitating him. That's a lot of quotes. :OOOO
It's 3am, I'm bored... even if it's not him, he still served his purpose and made me giggle.
YAWN I HOPE WE GET A DEATH THREAT NOW!
 Cerberus.Nutt
Serveur: Cerberus
user: zuriel
By Cerberus.Nutt 2010-08-24 02:03:34
Link | Citer | R

Hello, Dayron!! When you make another video, you should have the cat in it!!!!! You have to make sure that you rub the cat while you make your threats.

I see that you also need an agent and today is your lucky day sir!! For a small fee, I will gladly handle all Public Service Announcements and fan mail. 12/21 is a big day and we need to make sure that you meet all of your deadlines.

I do require prepayment. Since you are tight with the Latin Kings, then you understand that I will accept cash or money order only. Please, no checks.... well unless it's the state issued one.

Signed,

Regina... The REAL Nutt.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-08-24 02:04:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn said:
He types like that normally lol look at his youtube page >.> he has a thing for creating multiple accounts on everything because he gets banned from everything for harassing people
This
Asura.Bluespoons said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
is true. lol You know, I've worked with mentally disabled. I've had specific people close to me be deemed "slow", etc. Somehow I find the evil within to still laugh at his videos. Yeah. Yeah. Welcome to 2010. :x

I've worked with people that are 'mentally disabled' as well, and none of them were so batshit crazy that they called themselves God. I'm not laughing cuz he's 'slow', I'm laughing because, holy ***, is he SERIOUS?? I think that's the reason behind most everyone else laughing, too. Not trying to be mean about it, but that ***'s funny... why not laugh?

Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-24 02:06:52
Link | Citer | R

Wait, if he's god and I'm an atheist, does that mean he doesn't exist?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Ethics
Serveur: Cerberus
user: zerohoax
By Cerberus.Ethics 2010-08-24 02:12:17
Link | Citer | R

No, that would simply mean you don't have a belief that he does exist, which wouldn't affect his actual existence or lack thereof.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-08-24 02:13:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
He got in a bad car accident, and it gave him bad brain damage, he lives in a hospital in NY. Also, can't walk. Enjoy making fun.
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Bothers me cuz I hate mass censorship. I think to silence someone is wrong. Censorship should be left in the hands of the individual.

I can't stop myself.

This thread got AWESOMER after I left it.

lols
how am i censoring anyone? I think there's a difference between not letting someone get their point across, with the use of censoring them, to silence them, and then making fun of someone with a disability. Apples and oranges. And not once did I say "DONT TALK", or anything along that line, my comment was just so people saying ***, know the facts.

You're "well it's just wrong" attitude just butted heads with "say what you like" attitude. Sorry for pointing that out. :/

You'd like people to say what they want until [specific condition] happens..

I'm taking a dramatic extreme side here, but hell.. it's 1:52 AM, it's FFXIAH, I might be bored,

and of course I'm wrong.

As usual.
fixed btw :)
Do I think its wrong to make fun of this guy? Yes.
Do I think people have a right to make fun of him? Yes.
Do I have a right to suggest its not a kosher thing to make fun of this guy? Sure I do.
Was there anyplace, where I tried censoring someone against their will? No.
That's the difference in my points.

Lakshmi.Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-08-24 02:15:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
(Btw the above comment isn't like a "you're ***, galvaya" comment. I was just being quirky or some ***. You can always take what I say with a grain of salt.)

Yeah, I ain't pissed at all, just wanna make sure I explained myself correctly, sometimes the words in my head, make more sens than the words I type out. And for some reason, they're different.
 Titan.Prefalin
Serveur: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2010-08-24 02:17:20
Link | Citer | R

i just lol'd at the fact he didn't threaten me good game now lets go find some stairs...
 Leviathan.Optimis
Serveur: Leviathan
user: optimisx
By Leviathan.Optimis 2010-08-24 02:17:51
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Stefanos said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
That won't stop them from making fun of him. This discussion's been done before. I'd say to Deathcue to stop posting before things get worse, but I know that will be falling on deaf ears.
wait wait... hes handicap dumb and now deaf ? Helen Keller look out.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Masekase
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2010-08-24 02:21:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
(Btw the above comment isn't like a "you're ***, galvaya" comment. I was just being quirky or some ***. You can always take what I say with a grain of salt.)

Yeah, I ain't pissed at all, just wanna make sure I explained myself correctly, sometimes the words in my head, make more sens than the words I type out. And for some reason, they're different.

You actually did explain yourself well enough.

Do I think its wrong to make fun of this guy? Yes.
Do I think people have a right to make fun of him? Yes.
Do I have a right to suggest its not a kosher thing to make fun of this guy? Sure I do.

And these are fair points. Maybe I'll just let it alone until it dies. (the thread, lol)

lmao

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10