Deathcue Is Threatening My Life!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Deathcue is threatening my life!
Deathcue is threatening my life!
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10
 Asura.Alymorel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-22 02:02:56
Link | Citer | R

Whether that (quote) may or may not be, imho it's still better to show pity than to kick someone when he's down (in a sense). Whether "he deserves it" or he asked for it by posting videos doesn't matter. Each person is different. For some, they might agree, but I know personally that I'd rather someone feel bad for me than to attack me. The first, though it can have "a depressing effect" might not always appear that way to the receiver. It could be taken as someone at least caring, wherein the latter can make a person feel hated and angry and lash out. So, it really comes down to a matter of perception. Now, I'm not referring to deathcue specifically, just people in general.

And that's my two cents. /shrug
 Cerberus.Soluna
Serveur: Cerberus
user: GE4
By Cerberus.Soluna 2010-08-22 02:16:55
Link | Citer | R

Reading through the many fun pages now, but same thing happened to me, I will be killed in January 2011 by some organization (and from what I remember when I looked it up, they seemed to be closer to a world peace related group than being personal assasins of some troll that happens to play FFXI).
 Sylph.Haxorking
Serveur: Sylph
user: Haxorking
By Sylph.Haxorking 2010-08-22 02:20:13
Link | Citer | R

Deatcue said:

LORDFORY: "DEATH" ORDER (I.z.1) FOR "KittyCatt," "Delusions," "Saruu," etc. FROM "GODSofATLANTIS"

TODAY "I" (known as "Deathcue" on Final Fantasy XI) WAS UNJUSTLY TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED & THE CHARACTER WITH ACCOUNT IS BEING PUT ON review for termination BECAUSE OF THE CHARACTERS THAT "I" LISTED IN THE TITLE ABOVE AND ALL OTHER "Player" CHARACTER THAT "I" BLACKLISTED ("/blacklist add") - KNOW THAT EACH AND EVERYONE OF "you" ALONG WITH ANYONE ELSE "you" BELIEVE TO "exist" AS "family" AND/OR "friends" ARE ALL NOW!!!!!!!!! "DEAD" IN BOTH "in-game" AND "RL" ("'Real'' Life'") AS "I" ISSUE THIS REAL!!! DEATH!!! ORDER!!! FOR ALL "Bilderberg Group" MEMBERS TO EXECUTE NOW!!!!!!!!! AND ERADICATE EVERY "being" RELATED TO THE REAL "World' Identification'" OF EVERY CHARACTER THAT "I" BLACKLIST ("/blist add ['character name']") ON "FFXI" AND/OR "RL" ("'Real' 'Life'") "before" 12/21/2012 @ 6:09 "'p.m ('GMT' - 05:00) 'Eastern' 'Time' ('US' '&' 'Canada')" - THIS "I" SWEAR TO "you" ALL!!!!!!!!!

AS FOR ANY AND ALL MEMBERS THAT ARE IN THE "GODSofATLANTIS" "Linkshell" KNOW THAT IF BY THE GRACE OF GOD THE ACCOUNT "I" OWN IS NOT "Terminated" (as it should not be because that "player 'character'" started the whole mess by spamming insults) THAN AS PER THE "GM" "I" AM GOING TO LOG BACK ON 08/21/2010 AFTER 3 "a.m." "Eastern""time"

DAYRON FERNELL FORY a.k.a. "GOD"

Found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLAzBirtWDE&feature=search

Regardless of whether or not he has a mental disability, he's still making public death threats. No mercy or pity is required
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-08-22 02:26:26
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Borealis said:
Wheelchair people need to be exiled, they're a bane on society. Discuss.

I am a wheelchair user, where would you exile me to?
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-08-22 02:34:40
Link | Citer | R

I use wheelchairs if I see one unoccupied at the hospital or something. Those things are awesome. Handicapped people are so lucky.
By salvadore 2010-08-22 02:35:11
Link | Citer | R

Deathcue=Flionheart=Spicyran all 3 apparently have a mental disability according to this thread /shrug.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-08-22 02:41:25
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
I use wheelchairs if I see one unoccupied at the hospital or something. Those things are awesome. Handicapped people are so lucky.

Wheelchair races!
 Sylph.Haxorking
Serveur: Sylph
user: Haxorking
By Sylph.Haxorking 2010-08-22 02:42:14
Link | Citer | R

Skip to 1:04

His death threats would be a lot more credible if he didn't make them from his parents house while they watch StarTreck in the background
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-08-22 02:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
salvadore said:
Deathcue=Flionheart=Spicyran all 3 apparently have a mental disability according to this thread /shrug.

Joy, an anon account starting a flame.

Go figure!

those seem to be happening very often.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-08-22 02:48:06
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:

Yeah, I consider myself really lucky that I have a debilitating, life shortening lung condition that means I am confined to a wheelchair and will be dead in a few years time. My kids probably think it is great too. >.<
 Cerberus.Soluna
By Cerberus.Soluna 2010-08-22 02:53:21
Link | Citer | R

After reading through the thread thus far, I have come across five points I would like to make.(Those who disagree with mocking the mentally HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE on the internet can skip ahead and pretend I said something witty about carrots.)

-lol Deathcue

-If he (or anyone) starts throwing ***around on the internet (or anywhere else), then they better learn damn well how to cope with being ridiculed.

-If he (or anyone) has a mental disability that makes them stupid on the internet, then they shouldn't be on the internet without someone with an IQ higher than your average potatoe ensuring they don't get offended and start shooting at schools.

-You will be raged at for sharing your opinion on the internet.

-Yay Tim Hortons.

Also, as because someone way back on page two asked, I've seen him on Cerberus, so I'm guessing that's where he is.

tldr; lol Deathcue, yay Tim Hortons
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Soluna
By Cerberus.Soluna 2010-08-22 03:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Silly Americans, Tim Hortons is better coffee than your overpriced Starbucks.

EDIT: You could compare it to a Dunkin Donuts, but with awesome coffee.
By DEATHCUE 2010-08-24 00:42:00
Link | Citer | R

ALL OF "you" STUPID *** KEEP PROPOSING THAT "I" CAN'T "speak English" WHEN "I" CAN READ, WRITE, AND SPEAK IT BETTER THAN ALL OF "you" DUMB ***

THE BEST PART ABOUT ALL THIS IS THAT "I" KNOW FOR A FACT THAT 3/4th OF "you" LOSER "human" "beings" THAT ARE POSTING ***ON THIS THREAD ARE AMPUTEES, CRIPPLES IN WHEELCHAIRS, OR JUST UGLY DUMB *** SLORES THAT CAN'T GET A LICK OF *** AS "you" KEEP WISHING FOR A "Magic Stick"

AND "I" AM AT "Silver Lake" Rehab walking on PARALLEL BARS AND DOING THERAPY EVERYDAY, ETC. UNTIL "I" GET AN APARTMENT IN "Queens, NY" - JUST KNOW THAT IF ANY OF "you" WANNABE ***TALKERS WANTS TO "DIE" FASTER THAN THE 13 "month" "time" frame THAT "I" AM GIVING "you" ALL - AS EVERY IP ADDRESS ON THIS "forum" IS NOW!!! TRACKED AND "I" HAVE PIN-POINTED WHERE EACH OF "you" SUPPOSEDLY HAVE A "life" - THEN POST UP THE ADDRESS OF WHERE IT IS THAT "you" ARE LOCATED, THEN "I" WILL IMMEDIATELY CHECK OUT OF "Silver Lake" GO TO "Queens" GET *** "Weeded" UP SO THAT "I" AM "NUMB" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfrIipujxfQ - AS "I" PUMP 15 ROUNDS INTO THAT RETARD BODY "you" believe "you" HAD THEN "I" WILL EITHER 1) SEND THE "Soul"/"Energy" "you" HAVE TO "Hell" OR 2) ABSORB IT IN WHERE WHATEVER "existence" "you" HAD TURNS TO "NOTHING!!!!!!

"I" AM A "Hell" OF A LOT MORE TALENTED THAN "Mr. Ripley" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn3nbAm8QF0 - (WATCH!!! THE ***!!!!!! "movie!!!" - AS "I" AM GOING TO "Cry" AS "I" KILL!!! EACH OF "you")AND AM ALREADY GETTING AWAY WITH HAVING THE "beings" WHICH ARE MEMBERS OF THE "Bilderberg Group" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Z0eCz0pF4 - EFFECTUATE EACH "DEATH" ORDER "I" HAVE PLACED ON EACH OF "you" ALONG WITH THE "families" (i.e. "Parents," "Children," etc.) AND/OR "friends"

"Delsus" LOOKS LIKE A *** RAT, "KungfuHustle," IS A STRAIGHT UP PUSSY, "LionHeart" "you" ARE GOING TO GET SPECIAL TORTURE TREATMENT AND ANYONE ELSE THAT CONTINUES THIS "forum" REALLY NEEDS TO START PLAYING "ffxi" OR DO ***IN "Real" "life" BEFORE "you" SEE THAT "I" AM UP ON THAT 5th floor WITH A BLOOD FILLED KATANA - ALSO JUST KNOW THAT "you" ARE GOIN TO EVENTUALLY HAVE TO COME-DOWN FROM THERE AND THAT'S WHEN "you" LOSE THAT "Life" - CALL UP AND PROVE "you" AIN'T NO PUSSY AS "I" CAN TRACE THE LOCATION OF THE CALL IN :48 "seconds"

DAYRON FERNELL FORY a.k.a. GOD
Silver Lake Rehab
275 Castleton Ave
Staten Island, NY 10301
718-710-4638
516-495-6885
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-08-24 00:42:48
Link | Citer | R

What.

The.

Stop making my island look bad.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-08-24 00:42:55
Link | Citer | R

olawd

look what you chillins' done went an did
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-24 00:44:18
Link | Citer | R

Not the real Deathcue.

Too many quotation marks. :D
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-08-24 00:44:55
Link | Citer | R

I'm confused.

Why does the only other Islander have to be a crazy ***?
By DEATHCUE 2010-08-24 00:51:56
Link | Citer | R

"Soluna" THAT'S VERY NICE THAT "you" KEEP ON USING THAT MENTALLY HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE BRAIN "you" HAVE TO BELIEVE "you" WON'T DIE!!! ON OR BEFORE MAY 13, 2011 (05/13/2011) "you" STUPID *** NOT "January"

IF "you" ARE GOING TO RE-QUOTE *** "I" SAY OR WRITE DOWN - ***!!! GET IT RIGHT "you" STUPID DUM *** - "I" AM PROBABLY GOING TO GO AROUND ALL SERVERS AND /blist AS MANY OF "you" FOOLS AS POSSIBLE

DAYRON FERNELL FORY a.k.a. GOD
By chichi 2010-08-24 00:54:28
Link | Citer | R

now is a good time to try out the new block feature everyone :)
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-24 00:54:43
Link | Citer | R

Have fun spending hundreds of dollars and wasting time jumping servers repeatedly.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-08-24 00:54:59
Link | Citer | R

DEATHCUE said:
"Soluna" THAT'S VERY NICE THAT "you" KEEP ON USING THAT MENTALLY HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE BRAIN "you" HAVE TO BELIEVE "you" WON'T DIE!!! ON OR BEFORE MAY 13, 2011 (05/13/2011) "you" STUPID *** NOT "January" IF "you" ARE GOING TO RE-QUOTE *** "I" SAY OR WRITE DOWN - ***!!! GET IT RIGHT "you" STUPID DUM *** - "I" AM PROBABLY GOING TO GO AROUND ALL SERVERS AND /blist AS MANY OF "you" FOOLS AS POSSIBLE DAYRON FERNELL FORY a.k.a. GOD

You should calm down before you have a stroke and end up in a whee.... I mean you should get a cat.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2010-08-24 01:03:24
Link | Citer | R

He got in a bad car accident, and it gave him bad brain damage, he lives in a hospital in NY. Also, can't walk. Enjoy making fun.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-24 01:03:46
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Galvaya said:
He got in a bad car accident, and it gave him bad brain damage, he lives in a hospital in NY. Also, can't walk. Enjoy making fun.
Thank you, they will. :D

And I will have fun watching them make fun.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-08-24 01:04:03
Link | Citer | R

Loleditfail
[+]
 Hades.Stefanos
Serveur: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-08-24 01:06:07
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Galvaya said:

That won't stop them from making fun of him. This discussion's been done before. I'd say to Deathcue to stop posting before things get worse, but I know that will be falling on deaf ears.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2010-08-24 01:17:08
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Galvaya said:

I was also in a car accident several years ago. I have degenerative brain damage that will eventually get so bad that I won't be able to use my hands or speak very well, if at all. I'm not able to process thoughts the way that I used to... but I'm not ranting about the world dying and killing people because they disagree with me. I don't call myself God and blather on about ignorant ***like secret organizations, so kiss my ***. I'll say what I want.

He really should get a cat though...

[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10