Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-03 22:26:42
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
1. You brought a SMN to Dynamis, which can be dangerous, as avatars often act wacky, like waking slept ***. 2. You actually have a policy for anything below 75. 3. TL;DR
It's crazy that someone has a valid player warning and ppl flame anyway. Without even reading the OP no less. LOL If you didn't read the OP maybe keep your mouth shut cause you look like a fool and comment on some other thread instead? Also some linkshells aren't filled with elitists who exclude players who haven't reached 75 yet. Its nowhere near as important now seeing as how more than half the alliance should be 80 anyways. Turning down new players from experiencing endgame when they're interested in it is pretty stuck up. They gotta learn somehow. The only part of your comment that was true was smn. Sadly though you had no clue what you were talking about seeing as how you didn't read the OP. He never once mentioned smn. No offense but if you didn't read the OP then simply don't waste peoples time and just don't respond.

I didn't read most of your post, either, and I'm still gonna call you a ***-face.

I could teach you to read sometime if you'd like
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 22:30:10
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Catabolic said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Siren.Catabolic said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
1. You brought a SMN to Dynamis, which can be dangerous, as avatars often act wacky, like waking slept ***. 2. You actually have a policy for anything below 75. 3. TL;DR
It's crazy that someone has a valid player warning and ppl flame anyway. Without even reading the OP no less. LOL If you didn't read the OP maybe keep your mouth shut cause you look like a fool and comment on some other thread instead? Also some linkshells aren't filled with elitists who exclude players who haven't reached 75 yet. Its nowhere near as important now seeing as how more than half the alliance should be 80 anyways. Turning down new players from experiencing endgame when they're interested in it is pretty stuck up. They gotta learn somehow. The only part of your comment that was true was smn. Sadly though you had no clue what you were talking about seeing as how you didn't read the OP. He never once mentioned smn. No offense but if you didn't read the OP then simply don't waste peoples time and just don't respond.
I didn't read most of your post, either, and I'm still gonna call you a ***-face.
I could teach you to read sometime if you'd like

I read enough to know that you were pretty much blindly backing the OP. I said before, the OP seems ok, I don't have anything against him. I just have my own odd way of telling people that 1. They have no proof. and 2. No one will really care, not just everyone goes by hear-say.
[+]
 Siren.Catabolic
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-03 22:31:23
Link | Citer | R

Blindly backing the OP. I can see your point considering I read the entire OP and you didn't.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 22:33:36
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Catabolic said:
Blindly backing the OP. I can see your point considering I read the entire OP and you didn't.

It doesn't matter. No proof. Pics or it didn't happen, not to mention we usually only hear one side of the story, which makes most PWs seem more like cheap shots, which they are if, in fact, the accused wasn't as wrong as the accuser sayes they are, which DOES happen.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Spheroth
user: Spheroth
By Phoenix.Spheroth 2010-08-03 23:01:14
Link | Citer | R

I'm gonna have to agree with kojo blindly because he is my bff
[+]
 Siren.Ilax
user: FireDeath
By Siren.Ilax 2010-08-03 23:02:39
Link | Citer | R

Reading all this make me think about something, is it because it was only SAM afv2 you did not pay more attention to his JOB level? Because i am sure that would be a different story if that was "RDM hat" or "THF hand". Who is guilty the most, in my opinion you are because you did not *secure* SAM AFv2 for your LS

Sadly, all what this thread show the most is, how someone got able to exploite your weakness.

Apologize if your feeling is hurted.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-08-03 23:37:54
Link | Citer | R

Sometimes you just have to do things you don't want to do. Respectable decision trying to make someone feel more welcome in the group, but next time just come out and ask them to prove it. In a nice way though, lol. No matter how tight the group was, he already knew he'd only been a member for a couple months or so; if someone gets offended by that then they probably have something to hide.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [198 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Kabekebe
user: Kabekebe
By Phoenix.Kabekebe 2011-02-17 22:45:23
Link | Citer | R

I envy him dude haha!