Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
But kojo hideeo does suck :(
Is he very expensive? Cause you won't do ***.
Ive played with him before hes an *** ;(
Why wouldn't you ever play with me?
Because you wanted me to walk to your mog. Not fair!
How dare you Kojo! Making a pregnant lady press buttons.

She's been a mommy for like 10 days, now.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-03 19:29:39
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

Hasn't she been teh quitz longer?
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 19:30:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Hasn't she been teh quitz longer?

Idk.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-03 19:47:38
Link | Citer | R

hell yeah sockpuppet and whiteknight ratedowns.
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-08-03 19:50:58
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
hell yeah sockpuppet and whiteknight ratedowns.
inb4 Gembrokenmanbearpig
[+]
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-08-03 19:57:06
Link | Citer | R

Toss everything but the hands.

You can rate down all you want lurkers!

Let's look..

Kabuto is easily replaced by Optical hat and or Champions Galea.

Domaru is lol.

Haidate should be some pdr instead.

Sune-ate is a maybe if you don't have anything decent for penta but still.

[+]
 Phoenix.Gerrott
user: Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2010-08-03 20:47:49
Link | Citer | R

I don't really agree with those of you that say "You should have forced him to change to the job right away". His first time could have been an honest mistake, I've seen him a few times, could see him making some mistakes >.>; Anyways, the OP stressed they were a close group, doubt they'd do it to their close knit members, so why make this guy feel like he can't be trusted if they're just a bunch of friends. Its easy now to say, "You shouldn't believe anybody and go through and check everyone's job levels", but I personally don't like to assume everyone is a liar, and I doubt they did. Guilty until proven innocent.. no thanks. Now hes proven to be untrustworthy, and therefore this is a good player warning.

Short version: Pretty *** up to give the OP ***when hes running a friendly LS because he wasn't strict with someone whom he thought was interested in joining their close group.

Oh also, its never whats Ninja'd/Stolen that matters.. Its the fact that its done that makes someone a piece of ***.
[+]
 Phoenix.Mogue
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-08-03 21:03:45
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gerrott said:
Oh also, its never whats Ninja'd/Stolen that matters.. Its the fact that its done that makes someone a piece of ***.

This. It could have been a QM'd earth crystal. The warning seems valid, but I guess that's not as much fun as trying to flame the OP and derailing.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 21:09:37
Link | Citer | R

There are always 2 sides to a story, judging a situation by only knowing half of the story is stupidity, anyone who does that is gullible.

Also, Gerrott ninja-lotted the Adaberk that was supposed to go to me.
[+]
 Phoenix.Mogue
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-08-03 21:15:00
Link | Citer | R

I don't know. It seems seeing someone on 41SAM after saying they had it at an appropriate level and getting 5/5 relic is pretty cut and dry. Then again, you didn't read the OP, right? Right? Or I'm just gullible? Care to try again?
[+]
 Phoenix.Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2010-08-03 21:15:58
Link | Citer | R

Was the OP trying to condemn them? No. Was he throwing this out here for people to take just as a heads up? Seems so. His post was not full of anger, so pretty safe to say hes not just trying to slander someones name. You don't have to hate the person, as you say, have only heard half the story. But now you don't go openly trusting him right off the bat either.

Yeah that would be impossible, I've always avoided you from PS2 release days. Memories~
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 21:18:01
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Mogue said:
I don't know. It seems seeing someone on 41SAM after saying they had it at an appropriate level and getting 5/5 relic is pretty cut and dry. Then again, you didn't read the OP, right? Right? Or I'm just gullible? Care to try again?

I know I didn't read the OP, but if there were pics, you know, proof, I probably would have stopped. Until there are pics, it's all just he-said, she-said ***. Regardless of if it's true; until proven true, I doubt anyone short of the OP and his LS really gives a ***.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 21:21:05
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gerrott said:
Was the OP trying to condemn them? No. Was he throwing this out here for people to take just as a heads up? Seems so. His post was not full of anger, so pretty safe to say hes not just trying to slander someones name. You don't have to hate the person, as you say, have only heard half the story. But now you don't go openly trusting him right off the bat either. Yeah that would be impossible, I've always avoided you from PS2 release days. Memories~

Funny, I always avoided the corrupted end-gamers. As far as the PW goes, the FFXIAH staff has stated that they aren't all that fond of PWs and I probably wouldn't trust neither the OP nor the accused till I had a chance to speak with them. OP actually doesn't seem like a bad guy, he simply lacks proof.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2010-08-03 21:33:55
Link | Citer | R

I never called you a name, or claimed you were anything. Just remembered your attitude from 5~ years back, so avoided you. Thanks though, thats nice of you. Don't see how I'd be considered corrupt, but glad I've caught your attention, I guess? This has nothing to do with this thread though.

Proof would be nice yes, but why flame him for irrelevant things rather than just tell him he lacks proof? Oh well.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 21:35:56
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gerrott said:
I never called you a name, or claimed you were anything. Just remembered your attitude from 5~ years back, so avoided you. Thanks though, thats nice of you. Don't see how I'd be considered corrupt, but glad I've caught your attention, I guess? This has nothing to do with this thread though. Proof would be nice yes, but why flame him for irrelevant things rather than just tell him he lacks proof? Oh well.

Honestly, I don't remember ever meeting you, so how you were aware of my attitude, I don't know. The corruption thing was a blind shot, as I assumed your "avoiding me" was, too.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gerrott
By Phoenix.Gerrott 2010-08-03 21:49:58
Link | Citer | R

It was before either of us even had a level 50, so really not surprised. I wasn't a fan of people more interested in themselves than the success of a party, so simply chose to not play with you anymore. Only even mentioned it incase someone was actually foolish enough to not realize you were just proving a point with your Ebody comment.

(Was something simple like refusing to heal on a mage job, believe Red Mage. Was my first Yuhtunga party and you were the first person I'd met to downright refuse to contribute after accepting an invite, so name stuck with me)

Nobody cares about 5 year old drama, just trying to show I wasn't just making things up to slander your name or something.

I don't feel right further derailing this thread, so have a good day.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 21:53:03
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gerrott said:
It was before either of us even had a level 50, so really not surprised. I wasn't a fan of people more interested in themselves than the success of a party, so simply chose to not play with you anymore. Only even mentioned it incase someone was actually foolish enough to not realize you were just proving a point with your Ebody comment. (Was something simple like refusing to heal on a mage job, believe Red Mage. Was my first Yuhtunga party and you were the first person I'd met to downright refuse to contribute after accepting an invite, so name stuck with me) Nobody cares about 5 year old drama, just trying to show I wasn't just making things up to slander your name or something. I don't feel right further derailing this thread, so have a good day.

Oh the Sauromugue party. Yeah I refused to because the PT leader told me that I would main heal. I was a newb, back then, old ***is old, I was trying to be PLD on RDM.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 21:59:58
Link | Citer | R

Who the hell keeps rating ***? It gets kinda odd when two people are arguing, neither is really making much of a point, and one is rated higher than the other.. Reveal thineself!
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-03 22:02:50
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Chomeymatt said:
Gilgamesh.Samuraiking said:
Only sam relic worth a ***is the hands. Who cares?

He did lie, but it was your fault for not checking beforehand when you had the time. If he ninja lotted the entire zone fine, but no, he just tricked you and you didn't check.

Check before you make the assumption he has Samurai leveled.

Holy *** you are so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE I'm actually *** speechless. You didn't read one thing I said.
[+]
 Cerberus.Excelior
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Excelior
By Cerberus.Excelior 2010-08-03 22:10:52
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Chomeymatt said:
Only sam relic worth a ***is the hands. Who cares? He did lie, but it was your fault for not checking beforehand when you had the time. If he ninja lotted the entire zone fine, but no, he just tricked you and you didn't check.
Holy *** you are so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE I'm actually *** speechless. You didn't read one thing I said.

I don't think samuraiking can ever be speechless.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-03 22:13:30
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Chomeymatt said:
Only sam relic worth a ***is the hands. Who cares? He did lie, but it was your fault for not checking beforehand when you had the time. If he ninja lotted the entire zone fine, but no, he just tricked you and you didn't check.

You're right, I have plenty of things to say, but I'm trying to trick him into responding so I can rip into his dumbass twice as hard for not reading what the *** I type when he's gonna comment about it.

So, shhh. You are *** ***up.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-03 22:14:12
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Chomeymatt said:

You're right, I have plenty of things to say, but I'm trying to trick him into responding so I can rip into his dumbass twice as hard for not reading what the *** I type when he's gonna comment about it.

You're *** it up worse by telling your plan..
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-03 22:16:54
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Chomeymatt said:

Oh ***... Damn you Exc, damn yous to hell!

In all honesty I doubt he will respond anyway, either he realized his mistake and like a decent person with a decent level of intelligence he *** off quietly to save his last drops of dignity which can't even fill a 1 inch vial. Or he is even more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE than i thought and is writing me an essay in strawman form and I'm going to enjoy ripping it apart.

Either way, lols.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-08-03 22:18:27
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Chomeymatt said:

In all honesty I doubt he will respond anyway, either he realized his mistake and like a decent person with a decent level of intelligence he *** off quietly to save his last drops of dignity which can't even fill a 1 inch vile. Or he is even more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE than i thought and is writing me an essay in strawman form and I'm going to enjoy ripping it apart.

Either way, lols.

Vial. <_<;; ~ducks~
 Gilgamesh.Samuraiking
By Gilgamesh.Samuraiking 2010-08-03 22:19:07
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Phoenix.Chomeymatt said:

In all honesty I doubt he will respond anyway, either he realized his mistake and like a decent person with a decent level of intelligence he *** off quietly to save his last drops of dignity which can't even fill a 1 inch vile. Or he is even more HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE than i thought and is writing me an essay in strawman form and I'm going to enjoy ripping it apart.

Either way, lols.

Vial. <_<;; ~ducks~

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Catabolic
Serveur: Siren
user: Catabolic
By Siren.Catabolic 2010-08-03 22:22:24
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kojo said:
1. You brought a SMN to Dynamis, which can be dangerous, as avatars often act wacky, like waking slept ***.

2. You actually have a policy for anything below 75.

3. TL;DR

It's crazy that someone has a valid player warning and ppl flame anyway. Without even reading the OP no less. LOL If you didn't read the OP maybe keep your mouth shut cause you look like a fool and comment on some other thread instead?

Also some linkshells aren't filled with elitists who exclude players who haven't reached 75 yet. Its nowhere near as important now seeing as how more than half the alliance should be 80 anyways. Turning down new players from experiencing endgame when they're interested in it is pretty stuck up. They gotta learn somehow.

The only part of your comment that was true was smn. Sadly though you had no clue what you were talking about seeing as how you didn't read the OP. He never once mentioned smn.

No offense but if you didn't read the OP then simply don't waste peoples time and just don't respond.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 22:23:39
Link | Citer | R

Gerrott held a grudge for 6 years, over something that happened when I was a newb. I'll explain; I started, wanting to be a PLD, so I played RDM/WAR, later I decided to be DRK, but that was later. Anyway, I got an invite from someone KNOWING that I didn't have another sub leveled. I don't remember the actual setup, but I was the only healer, being a newb, I argued my *** off, it's not like my MP would have lasted, but that wasn't my point, I was constantly getting /tells telling me that I WILL main heal weather I like it or not from the PT leader. Of course I wasn't going to, just out of spite.

Turns out, later on, the PT leader and I met again, and it turns out she was a bit of a newbie at the time, too. More experienced than me, mind you, but still. That's my side of the story, Gerrott told his.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-08-03 22:24:55
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Catabolic said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
1. You brought a SMN to Dynamis, which can be dangerous, as avatars often act wacky, like waking slept ***. 2. You actually have a policy for anything below 75. 3. TL;DR
It's crazy that someone has a valid player warning and ppl flame anyway. Without even reading the OP no less. LOL If you didn't read the OP maybe keep your mouth shut cause you look like a fool and comment on some other thread instead? Also some linkshells aren't filled with elitists who exclude players who haven't reached 75 yet. Its nowhere near as important now seeing as how more than half the alliance should be 80 anyways. Turning down new players from experiencing endgame when they're interested in it is pretty stuck up. They gotta learn somehow. The only part of your comment that was true was smn. Sadly though you had no clue what you were talking about seeing as how you didn't read the OP. He never once mentioned smn. No offense but if you didn't read the OP then simply don't waste peoples time and just don't respond.

I didn't read most of your post, either, and I'm still gonna call you a ***-face.
[+]