Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 114 115 116 ... 117 118 119
By fonewear 2014-08-09 08:08:08
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Apparently there was an app you could download.

Quote:
‘Bomb Gaza,’ a game that allowed players to re-enact Israeli airstrikes, was removed from the Google Play store on Monday. Its designer says it was a “joke.”

The conflict between Israel and Gaza is still being waged, at least in a series of mobile phone games.

The Google Play store has about half a dozen games available for download that incorporate storylines and gameplay related to the ongoing hostilities in the Middle East.

“Bomb Gaza,” one of the games on the site, drew unanimously unsavory media attention on Monday and was subsequently taken down. It offered the user opportunities to “drop bombs and avoid killing civilians,” according to the description.

When one of the developers behind “Bomb Gaza” finally returned a request for comment from the Daily Beast, about 24 hours after the game had been taken down, he told me that the “game was a joke made in 2 hours.” But he didn’t leave it at that.

“It is based on avoiding killing civilians,” Roman Shapiro, the developer said in an email exchange. “As usual, Jews are demonised by everyone. Not surprised. *** them all.”

Shapiro has not responded to my request for clarification on his comment.
Source

I'm more concerned about how poor the graphics look.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-09 09:09:51
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
Apparently there was an app you could download.

Quote:
‘Bomb Gaza,’ a game that allowed players to re-enact Israeli airstrikes, was removed from the Google Play store on Monday. Its designer says it was a “joke.”

The conflict between Israel and Gaza is still being waged, at least in a series of mobile phone games.

The Google Play store has about half a dozen games available for download that incorporate storylines and gameplay related to the ongoing hostilities in the Middle East.

“Bomb Gaza,” one of the games on the site, drew unanimously unsavory media attention on Monday and was subsequently taken down. It offered the user opportunities to “drop bombs and avoid killing civilians,” according to the description.

When one of the developers behind “Bomb Gaza” finally returned a request for comment from the Daily Beast, about 24 hours after the game had been taken down, he told me that the “game was a joke made in 2 hours.” But he didn’t leave it at that.

“It is based on avoiding killing civilians,” Roman Shapiro, the developer said in an email exchange. “As usual, Jews are demonised by everyone. Not surprised. *** them all.”

Shapiro has not responded to my request for clarification on his comment.
Source

I'm more concerned about how poor the graphics look.
I'm more interested in how the game play works. Can you do better than Israel and bomb Gaza with less civilian casualties?
By fonewear 2014-08-09 09:10:55
Link | Citer | R

See when I play the game my goal is more civilian casualties.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-09 09:25:40
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
See when I play the game my goal is more civilian casualties.
Figures, lol.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-08-11 09:30:55
Link | Citer | R

“As usual, Jews are demonised by everyone. Not surprised. *** them all.”....
Not by everyone, just antisemites.

Antisemitism on rise across Europe 'in worst times since the Nazis' - The Guardian.

Quote:
In the space of just one week last month, according to Crif, the umbrella group for France's Jewish organisations, eight synagogues were attacked. One, in the Paris suburb of Sarcelles, was firebombed by a 400-strong mob. A kosher supermarket and pharmacy were smashed and looted; the crowd's chants and banners included "Death to Jews" and "Slit Jews' throats"....

It seems to me I have heard this song before.
Its from an old, familiar score....
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-11 09:36:22
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
“As usual, Jews are demonised by everyone. Not surprised. *** them all.”....
Not by everyone, just antisemites.

Antisemitism on rise across Europe 'in worst times since the Nazis' - The Guardian.

Quote:
In the space of just one week last month, according to Crif, the umbrella group for France's Jewish organisations, eight synagogues were attacked. One, in the Paris suburb of Sarcelles, was firebombed by a 400-strong mob. A kosher supermarket and pharmacy were smashed and looted; the crowd's chants and banners included "Death to Jews" and "Slit Jews' throats"....

It seems to me I have heard this song before.
Its from an old, familiar score....

Yet people balk when I suggest humanity's clinging to religion isn't a problem.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-11 09:41:50
Link | Citer | R

There's been some minor attacks at jews shops in Rome too.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-11 09:55:56
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
There's minor attacks at any Jewish business/temple everywhere. Some of it because of what's happening in Israel/Gaza, most of it because people just outright hate them.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-11 10:01:35
Link | Citer | R

People had forgotten jews existed at all in Italy about 50 years ago, it's actually a new thing here.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-08-11 10:12:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
There's minor attacks at any Jewish business/temple everywhere. Some of it because of what's happening in Israel/Gaza, most of it because people just outright hate them.
Yes.

"You have to be taught before its too late,
"Before you are six, or seven, or eight,
"To hate all the people your relatives hate,
"You have got to be carefully taught." - from South Pacific, by Rodgers and Hammerstein

People had forgotten jews existed at all in Italy about 50 years ago, it's actually a new thing here.
Sorry, it isn't. Its as old as the Papacy. No linkage implied just a timing coincidence.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-11 10:15:22
Link | Citer | R

You didn't read my sentence carefully enough, go over it again.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-08-11 10:47:02
Link | Citer | R

You didn't read my sentence carefully enough, go over it again.
Your syntax is a bit fractured. I thought the "it's" referred to antisemitism. Please explain your meaning then.

You do understand that we have been in Italy since the Roman Republic?

Also, 50 years ago would be 1964, just two decades after WWII reminded most Italians that Jews did exist.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-11 10:51:10
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Also, 50 years ago would be 1964, just two decades after WWII reminded most Italians that Jews did exist.
Oh, I'm pretty sure that most Italians knew that Jews existed during WWII. Afterwards? Probably swept the issue under the rug and pretended it never happened....
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-11 10:57:10
Link | Citer | R

*sighs*

I mean that post fascism the existence of jews was akin to the existence of any other group of people that no one notices at all. The new thing is the attack on shops cause there hasn't been any antisemitism since the fascist days.

50 was an approximation cause obviously there isn't a definite year when people stopped caring about jews, but the rising of a new anti-semitism is new since those times.

New didn't imply in the whole history of the country, like I said you didn't read my whole sentence.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-11 13:50:58
Link | Citer | R

Italians are not Jews.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-12 09:19:35
Link | Citer | R

Must keep this thread going to continue the peace.

Quote:
As a three-day cease-fire in the Gaza Strip held Monday, Israeli negotiators returned to Cairo for talks with Egyptian officials and indirect discussions with Palestinian militants about a permanent truce and long-term arrangements.

There were reports in Israeli and Palestinian news media that Israel was willing to offer concessions to Hamas militants that would slightly ease some of the economic and border restrictions in Gaza, but the reports could not be confirmed.

Banks and shops reopened in Gaza, allowing people to cautiously resume their routines. Many used the promise of a safe morning to return to the neighborhoods they had fled weeks ago, checking on the state of their homes and property, while medical teams searched for bodies in the rubble of destroyed buildings.

In Israel’s south, residents welcomed the calm but remained relatively close to bomb shelters.

The Egyptian-brokered talks appear to focus on Hamas’ demand that the blockade of the Palestinian territory be lifted to open its border crossings with Egypt and Israel.
Source
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-12 11:34:35
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-13 20:59:46
Link | Citer | R

You guys are making the truce very shaky!

Quote:
Israel and the Palestinians renewed a truce that had largely tempered a five-week-old war, but the deal got off to a shaky start on Thursday with rockets from Gaza slamming into Israel and Israel retaliating with air strikes.

Hamas, which denied involvement in firing some of what Israel counted as eight rockets shot just as an earlier truce expired on Wednesday, and accused the Jewish state of violating the new truce by launching air strikes.

There were no reported casualties in any of the incidents that marred an Egyptian-brokered agreement announced in Cairo to extend a ceasefire begun on Monday by another five days, or until Aug. 19.

Israel had no comment on the deal the Palestinians announced in Cairo. Egyptian mediators had won the deal to extend a ceasefire when the sides were clearly headed toward failure to bridge key differences in time for a midnight deadline.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ordered Israeli forces to fire rocks in response to what he called a breach of the ceasefire by Hamas.

Hamas official Izzat Reshiq denied the Palestinians had breached the truce, and denounced Israel's air strikes as "a violation of the calm."

The Israeli military said its air strikes were "targeting terror sites across the Gaza Strip," and these attacks were followed by two more rocket attacks at Israel from Gaza.

In announcing the truce extension on Wednesday, Azzam Al-Ahmed, the head Palestinian negotiator in Egypt, a member of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas's mainstream Fatah faction said on Wednesday evening in Cairo that "it was agreed to extend ceasefire by five days."

The extension was intended to give the sides more time to reach a more lasting deal after they had failed to bridge differences over an Egyptian proposal for a permanent truce that addressed a key Palestinian demand to lift the Israeli and Egyptian blockades of the Gaza Strip.
Renewed Israel, Palestinian truce off to shaky start
By fonewear 2014-08-13 21:05:18
Link | Citer | R

*sighs*

Jews gay fascism jews jews.
[+]
By Mozhat 2014-08-13 21:10:23
Link | Citer | R

Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine

How can you call this Genocide?
What about 280,000 people that has been killed by there own government in Syria. Not even 3 weeks ago. You don't see the news on any of that. I say give Iraq to Palestine people.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-13 23:12:20
Link | Citer | R

This is the only deal that should be had: turn over the terrorists and completely disarm, or face total annihilation.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-08-13 23:19:05
Link | Citer | R

Hamas: We want you to open the border, release our prisoners, and stop bombing us.
Israel: OK, in return, we want you to dimilitarize completely.
Hamas: Um, no. We have taken a pledge to wipe you out and install an Islamic State where you used to exist. We can't do that if we disarm.
Israel: OK, well, lets get back to the part where you die.

Sounds good!

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2014-08-18 12:37:18
Link | Citer | R

any bets on when the next major wave of rocket attacks will come ?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-18 12:38:43
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
Sure, same currency as last time?
By volkom 2014-08-18 12:42:16
Link | Citer | R

aye
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-18 12:43:04
Link | Citer | R

aye
Between 10-60 minutes after the cease fire expires.

Timing off due to some a-hole sleeping on the job.
By volkom 2014-08-18 12:55:44
Link | Citer | R

aye
Between 10-60 minutes after the cease fire expires.

Timing off due to some a-hole sleeping on the job.

i'm going to say a few days after they sneak their next shipment of rockets from iran in
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-18 15:36:07
Link | Citer | R

In the midst of war, two people find love.

Quote:
Israeli police on Sunday blocked more than 200 far-right Israeli protesters from rushing guests at a wedding of a Jewish woman and Muslim man as they shouted "death to the Arabs" in a sign of tensions stoked by the Gaza war.

Several dozen police, including members of the force's most elite units, formed human chains to keep the protesters from the wedding hall's gates and chased after many who defied them. Four protesters were arrested, and there were no injuries.

A lawyer for the couple, Maral Malka, 23, and Mahmoud Mansour, 26, both from the Jaffa section of Tel Aviv, had unsuccessfully sought a court order to bar the protest. He obtained backing for police to keep protesters 200 metres (yards) from the wedding hall in the Tel Aviv suburb of Rishon Lezion.

The protest highlighted a rise in tensions between Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel in the past two months amid a monthlong Gaza war, the kidnap and slaying of three Israeli teens in June followed by a revenge choking and torching to death of a Palestinian teen in the Jerusalem area.

A group called Lehava, which organized the wedding demonstration, has harassed Jewish-Arab couples in the past, often citing religious grounds for their objections to intermarriage. But they have rarely protested at the site of a wedding.

The groom told Israel's Channel 2 TV the protesters failed to derail the wedding or dampen its spirit. "We will dance and be merry until the sun comes up. We favor coexistence," he said.

'DEATH TO THE ARABS' THREATS CHANTED

Protesters, many of them young men wearing black shirts, denounced Malka, who was born Jewish and converted to Islam before the wedding, as a "traitor against the Jewish state," and shouted epithets of hatred toward Arabs including "death to the Arabs." They sang a song that urges, "May your village burn down."

A few dozen left-wing Israelis held a counter-protest nearby holding flowers, balloons and a sign that read: "Love conquers all."
Israeli wedding of Jew, Muslim draws protesters amid war tensions
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-18 15:43:55
Link | Citer | R

Have there been rockets shot since the cease fire ended?

Do I owe volk $100 again?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 114 115 116 ... 117 118 119