Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 113 114 115 ... 117 118 119
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-08 14:35:50
Link | Citer | R

Today Tojil, tomorrow Europe.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-08 14:37:57
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Just remember to bring your Scholars to stun Czechoslovakia so it doesn't split in two.
[+]
By Enuyasha 2014-08-08 14:38:59
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Just remember to bring your Scholars to stun Czechoslovakia so it doesn't split in two.
Think you need to bring a kiter for Russia though, too much HP and so many deadly TP moves!!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-08 14:39:23
Link | Citer | R

Damn Scholar lagged! They changed to the Czech Republic!

Hurry up and Hundred Fists before Sweden comes!

Enuyasha said: »
Think you need to bring a kiter for Russia though, too much HP and so many deadly TP moves!!

Need one for Ukraine too, can't have them kill each other.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-08 14:45:01
Link | Citer | R

This forum is full of descendants of royalty. How would your noble ancestors feel knowing their progeny would one day wind up discussing the fate of the world on a site dedicated to a game where cat women and bear men prowl the lands.

We we conquerors.
Hey man, I conquered Delve II last night. Even got full loot!
*Karma*

Have you tried being a conqueror in this day and age?

You get free psychiatric evaluations. Trust me, I've tried.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-08-08 14:54:10
Link | Citer | R

Both my parents are descendants of the Abbasid dynasty.

I need to clear Damascus EX first, then I can reclaim Baghdad.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-08 15:01:58
Link | Citer | R

Pretty easy to overthrow the Umayad Caliphate when they were ragequitting all the time.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-08 15:07:10
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »
Literally anyone, anywhere, who doesn't like losing a fight is quick to start something in the club by themselves and when you whip his *** theres 50 more waiting for you outside. They don't tell you that little detail about Europe when you move there.
Ftfy.

I wouldn't call Turkey "Europe" but I don't remember a single place I went to where people didn't avenge someone with an army of 10+.

Get into a fight in a club in Verona: have to face a dozen of his friends.
Get into a fight in Barcelona: have to face a dozen of his friends.
Get into a fight in Belgium: have to drink beers with a dozen of his friends until one of us falls.
Get into a fight in the US: you have a dozen of guys shooting real bullets at you, good luck.

Same ***, different smell. I like the Belgium one better, though.

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »

I wish I knew what kind of ancestors I had.

My grandfather spent his whole life seeking his ancestors but he wasn't able to find anything before 800, I think. Appears I'm actually more French than I thought.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-08 15:10:39
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Get into a fight in Belgium: have to drink beers with a dozen of his friends until one of us falls.

CheapTickets.com...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-08 15:11:16
Link | Citer | R

Stop starting fights all over the world!
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-08 15:16:26
Link | Citer | R

We're all 50th cousins to each other anyway at the most distant familial relationship. Considering dynastic families had a habit of *** everything in the district, I'd be surprised if places like in the UK the people aren't less than ten-times removed from the throne.

People like Benjamin Franklin and Genghis Khan probably Grandfathered 1-2% of the world's population.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-08 15:21:00
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Literally anyone, anywhere, who doesn't like losing a fight is quick to start something in the club by themselves and when you whip his *** theres 50 more waiting for you outside. They don't tell you that little detail about Europe when you move there.
Ftfy.

I wouldn't call Turkey "Europe" but I don't remember a single place I went to where people didn't avenge someone with an army of 10+.

Get into a fight in the US: you have a dozen of guys shooting real bullets at you, good luck.

If you're getting into that many fights, maybe you should take a moment, reflect, and consider the possibly that you're the problem.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-08-08 15:22:30
Link | Citer | R

I thought the internationally accepted way to greet another male was to sucker punch him when you're mildly drunk? Then grope a woman and get thrown out of a bar.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-08 15:32:04
Link | Citer | R

This forum is full of descendants of royalty. How would your noble ancestors feel knowing their progeny would one day wind up discussing the fate of the world on a site dedicated to a game where cat women and bear men prowl the lands.

We we conquerors.
*Karma*
I knew there was a reason for all of us to gather here and discuss how to solve the world's problems.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-08 15:34:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Enuyasha said: »

Need one for Ukraine too, can't have them kill each other.
All you need to do is wait for Ukraine to run out of MP first. Easy.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-08 15:39:47
Link | Citer | R

I don't know how far back my lineage goes, though I'm supposed to hail from a formerly well respected English noble family on one side, and a mix of like 18 North American aboriginal tribes on the other.

Then again, I have an obscene amount of European blood including German, French, British, Welsh, Irish, Scottish, etc. through out the ages.

Nothing I know of is linked to any dynasty ruler or royalty, although the most famous person I can think of would be Louis Riel.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-08 18:00:37
Link | Citer | R

eslim said: »
We're all decendents of the same race.

...Protheans?
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-08 18:33:30
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Ftfy.

If you're getting into that many fights, maybe you should take a moment, reflect, and consider the possibly that you're the problem.
>implying I'm not the last guy you'd believe would get into a fight

Some of you would ***themselves if you knew the real me. As in, I'm really not what you'd expect.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-08 18:39:16
Link | Citer | R

Stop starting fights all over the world!
I didn't start any fight in England/US, and I only started the Italian fight.
By Enuyasha 2014-08-08 18:46:21
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said: »

We're all 50th cousins to each other anyway at the most distant familial relationship. Considering dynastic families had a habit of *** everything in the district, I'd be surprised if places like in the UK the people aren't less than ten-times removed from the throne.

People like Benjamin Franklin and Genghis Khan probably Grandfathered 1-2% of the world's population.
I wouldnt be surprised either. All the sister *** wasnt just limited to the southern united states after all...

Gotta keep the blood "Pure" by limiting the gene pool, great idea Stratification!

We we conquerors.
*Karma*

Have you tried being a conqueror in this day and age?

You get free psychiatric evaluations. Trust me, I've tried.

Hey man, when i was in the mental hospital once i sat next to the king of the world, no one knew because his ultimate plan was to be in a mental facility where no one knew he existed. BRILLIANCE MANG!
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-08-08 19:58:44
Link | Citer | R

Some of you would ***themselves if you knew the real me. As in, I'm really not what you'd expect.
Pft, we know the real you already:

Raging Miria =
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-08 20:43:15
Link | Citer | R

Guilty Gear is frickin' amazing.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-08 21:10:27
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Guilty Gear is frickin' amazing.
Isn't it? I really hope it'll be added to EVO line up next year instead of BB.

Pft, we know the real you already:

Raging Miria =
I actually play Baiken!

Also, with the latest Claymore chapter, my heart is starting to learn toward
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-08 21:20:06
Link | Citer | R

Ftfy.

>implying I'm not the last guy you'd believe would get into a fight

So you're actually a really decent dude who just plays a conceited *** on the internet?

I'd almost respect that if it were true, but I hope you'll understand my doubts.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-08 21:35:28
Link | Citer | R

I think you'd be surprised how common that actually is.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-08-08 23:13:11
Link | Citer | R

Ftfy.

1. Please don't false quote people anymore, you and a few others have a bad habit of that. Original post below.
Turks are quick to start something in the club by themselves and when you whip his *** theres 50 more waiting for you outside. They don't tell you that little detail about Europe when you move there.

2. If someone wants to fight you in the club chances are they are intoxicated and will provoke a fight just to do it while under the influence of liquid courage. Fight back or get beat up, choice is yours.

2. Turkish people are very widespread throughout Europe , especially in Germany. With the EU being open borders Germany is a haven for many other different peoples to seek better opportunities.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-08 23:16:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I think you'd be surprised how common that actually is.

Mmm.

I'm pretty sure I have to acknowledge people beyond myself....
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-09 06:04:11
Link | Citer | R

Apparently there was an app you could download.

Quote:
‘Bomb Gaza,’ a game that allowed players to re-enact Israeli airstrikes, was removed from the Google Play store on Monday. Its designer says it was a “joke.”

The conflict between Israel and Gaza is still being waged, at least in a series of mobile phone games.

The Google Play store has about half a dozen games available for download that incorporate storylines and gameplay related to the ongoing hostilities in the Middle East.

“Bomb Gaza,” one of the games on the site, drew unanimously unsavory media attention on Monday and was subsequently taken down. It offered the user opportunities to “drop bombs and avoid killing civilians,” according to the description.

When one of the developers behind “Bomb Gaza” finally returned a request for comment from the Daily Beast, about 24 hours after the game had been taken down, he told me that the “game was a joke made in 2 hours.” But he didn’t leave it at that.

“It is based on avoiding killing civilians,” Roman Shapiro, the developer said in an email exchange. “As usual, Jews are demonised by everyone. Not surprised. *** them all.”

Shapiro has not responded to my request for clarification on his comment.
Source
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-09 07:43:33
Link | Citer | R

Ftfy.

1. Please don't false quote people anymore, you and a few others have a bad habit of that. Original post below.
Turks are quick to start something in the club by themselves and when you whip his *** theres 50 more waiting for you outside. They don't tell you that little detail about Europe when you move there.

2. If someone wants to fight you in the club chances are they are intoxicated and will provoke a fight just to do it while under the influence of liquid courage. Fight back or get beat up, choice is yours.

2. Turkish people are very widespread throughout Europe , especially in Germany. With the EU being open borders Germany is a haven for many other different peoples to seek better opportunities.
I was merely explaining that if you have gone to clubs/bars/pubs/social stuff anywhere in the world, it works the same.

You're singling out Turks, which isn't right in my opinion. While they're not particularly liked, they do not have the monopoly of what you describe, far from it.

As for Turks being wide spread throughout Europe, they didn't get through Germany/Belgium. They stopped there.
First Page 2 3 ... 113 114 115 ... 117 118 119