Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20687 20688 20689 ... 22591 22592 22593
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-20 12:49:44
Link | Citer | R

Aren't those just Roegadyn ships?

Quote:
The Sea Wolves hail from the islands of the far north seas, where they subsist as fishermen and -women. Long ago, no vessel or coastal village was safe from their maritime brand of brutality. Now, it is not uncommon to see them employed as sailors or naval mercenaries on all manner of vessels.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-20 12:51:06
Link | Citer | R

And Garleans are totally the Chinese of the game, look at all that smog
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2017-02-20 12:53:28
Link | Citer | R

Jenga mini-game--confirmed! ^^
[+]
By Ackeron 2017-02-20 12:53:31
Link | Citer | R

I'm just wondering if we will go to all these places that the clouds have parted on. If so the area we will be going to is over the size of 2.0 and possibly 3.0 combined.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-20 12:55:47
Link | Citer | R

I don't think we're going to the small islands all over, I think we're getting Doma, Hingashi, Ala Mhigo, and Kugane (and maybe those other two islands by it)

But yeah it looks like a huge area from the map, who knows about the game though
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-20 13:02:47
Link | Citer | R

100+ image dump as well

http://imgur.com/a/o4qyw
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-20 13:08:26
Link | Citer | R

/waits for Schutz to join us on Excalibur
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-20 13:18:54
Link | Citer | R

From the CE or Pre-order Stormblood, one of those
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-20 13:23:23
Link | Citer | R

where would "Ivalice" be? would that be on the Doma region?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-02-20 13:36:47
Link | Citer | R

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Through some kind of dimensional portal so they aren't limited by map size if they want to add more areas to it later. :O
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-02-20 14:44:37
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
Through some kind of dimensional portal so they aren't limited by map size if they want to add more areas to it later. :O

^ This - though a friend of mine was suggesting it would be interested if we determined Eorzea is just a continent in the same world as Ivalice - just on the other side of the globe.

I kinda would like to see this too personally, as a neat nod to Ivalice-universe (was going to say FFT universe but realize not all Ivalice-world games are from the FFT franchise)
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-02-20 14:53:05
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
if we determined Eorzea is just a continent in the same world as Ivalice - just on the other side of the globe.

I kinda would like to see this too personally, as a neat nod to Ivalice-universe
I would hate this instead with all my heart.
I love Ivalice a lot and it would make me really mad that they messed with it by forcing it into a different world for the sake of the theme park attraction.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2017-02-20 14:54:23
Link | Citer | R

I don't like it, because i dont like 12.
(Yet i like ff12 speedruns)
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-02-20 15:04:19
Link | Citer | R

It likely won't be the same world because
a) filling up a huge part of the world with Ivalice and it's nearby neighbouring continents would limit what they can add to XIV
b) see above, but limiting Ivalice's growth in the event that XII HD revives interest in the setting

Meanwhile a portal or some other kind of transportation magic (maybe we find one of Ivalice's Grimoires) allows them to do as many crossovers and references as they like and still keep the setting seperate enough that they can go in entirely different directions.
It also allows them to use all eras of Ivalice (there are some rather large timeskips between most entries after all) rather than being stuck with whatever they would initially choose to tie Eorzea to.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-20 15:16:05
Link | Citer | R

There are like 14 worlds connected to Hydaelyn so a portal works
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-20 15:16:43
Link | Citer | R

Magick city of gariland! *** hogwarts I wanna go to that academy and learn to be a blm with samurai subset and blade grasp.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-20 16:54:03
Link | Citer | R

Maru said I'm #14 SMN on Excal on Zurvan Extreme according to FFlogs, I'd say that's pretty good for someone without an ilevel 270 weapon (I'm at i260 total atm) and the ones higher than me have raid gear
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-20 17:02:07
Link | Citer | R

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-02-20 17:41:19
Link | Citer | R

Man, my dog has really got me worried. Physically he's still super strong and energetic, and he could probably still bite through metal and cement if he was determined to again.

But he got into some hijinks in the woods last time we went on a real big romp, and he managed to swallow something when I could see what it was, and whatever it was, it cut him internally somewhere in his throat. Anytime he tries to eat solid food he winds up choking super bad, and it gives me conniptions. Demonstrated this to the vet, and the vet prescribed antibiotics, some dissolving throat medicine, and all sorts of other pills. Plus gave him a steroid injection.

He's been on this stuff almost two weeks, and his food has of course been switched to soft dog food. No problems since, but every now and then when I give him a really tiny treat, be it meat or dog treat, it causes him to have a small choking episode. Nothing like before, but damn, it's almost like I won't be able to treat him any till this gets better. If this gets better. Man, I hope it gets better. I love my dog, and I'm hoping to have him with me for another 3 or 4 years or more, as he is a very healthy 14.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-20 17:53:26
Link | Citer | R

hope your dogo gets better vyre :(
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-02-20 18:05:20
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Man, my dog has really got me worried. Physically he's still super strong and energetic, and he could probably still bite through metal and cement if he was determined to again.

But he got into some hijinks in the woods last time we went on a real big romp, and he managed to swallow something when I could see what it was, and whatever it was, it cut him internally somewhere in his throat. Anytime he tries to eat solid food he winds up choking super bad, and it gives me conniptions. Demonstrated this to the vet, and the vet prescribed antibiotics, some dissolving throat medicine, and all sorts of other pills. Plus gave him a steroid injection.

He's been on this stuff almost two weeks, and his food has of course been switched to soft dog food. No problems since, but every now and then when I give him a really tiny treat, be it meat or dog treat, it causes him to have a small choking episode. Nothing like before, but damn, it's almost like I won't be able to treat him any till this gets better. If this gets better. Man, I hope it gets better. I love my dog, and I'm hoping to have him with me for another 3 or 4 years or more, as he is a very healthy 14.
oh jeeze : /
what kind of dog is it?

we're currently going through something similar with my mom's dog snoopy and also hoping for the best.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-20 18:20:39
Link | Citer | R

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20687 20688 20689 ... 22591 22592 22593