W.T.S Cloud Evoker
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-07 11:02:51
Link | Citer | R

I didn't know that dresses were very fashionable, Korpg.
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-07 11:02:52
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Except for I'm on the second floor. You should really look up the definition of basement. As for Link, I guarantee you anyone here would rather be seen with link than with an extra 400 lbs hanging off their body.
You still don't get the insults, do you?

Are you that dense, or is that just you?

Why don't you go do something productive in life, and get a vasectomy? That would be the greatest contribution to society you can possibly do.
 Sylph.Kimble
user: Jornna
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-05-07 11:03:41
Link | Citer | R

Wow you all take this ***way to seriously.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-07 11:04:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Korpg said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Except for I'm on the second floor. You should really look up the definition of basement. As for Link, I guarantee you anyone here would rather be seen with link than with an extra 400 lbs hanging off their body.

Why don't you go do something productive in life, and get a vasectomy? That would be the greatest contribution to society you can possibly do.
You don't even need a vasectomy, you scare the girls off, naturally :)

edited for spelling :)
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-07 11:04:38
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble said:
Wow you all take this ***way to seriously.

Just sit back and enjoy

/passes popcorn
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-05-07 11:06:30
Link | Citer | R

How do you post videos on here? >_>
 Sylph.Vincentius
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-07 11:07:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Korpg said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

It's not that he doesn't get it, it's because using the same one over and over when it doesn't apply at ALL gets even less effective over time.

Do us a favor and quiet down now. Your backup kinda shut up, leaving you in the spotlight.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2010-05-07 11:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-05-07 11:09:01
Link | Citer | R

I don't know why, but it reminded me of this, lol:

Fairy.Basilo
Serveur: Fairy
user: Basilo
By Fairy.Basilo 2010-05-07 11:09:30
Link | Citer | R

Lmao. (@ popcorn eating deer?)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Vincentius
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-07 11:22:38
Link | Citer | R

The message from that video doesn't apply. Tiger isn't stalking Korpg and flaming him every chance he gets. Korpg yet again started this one, and I don't think Tiger will shut up until Korpg does. Which we all know never happens.

Next time, get something a little more appropriate. That was just kinda racist and didn't apply to ***.
 Sylph.Kimble
By Sylph.Kimble 2010-05-07 11:26:09
Link | Citer | R

Some people just dont have a sense of humor. lol
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2010-05-07 11:34:11
Link | Citer | R

Apparently, all Vegetto has against me is my weight.

He can't say anything else, because he is either worse off, or can't comprehend any other insults except the vanity he has.

And even then, my weight isn't an issue. Because nobody is as vain as him, and see past the looks.
Sylph.Kimble said:
You need to stop *** ridin man. Don't know why, but any thread vegetto posts in, you aren't far behind.
Quoted for the truth of it all.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-07 11:36:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Korpg said:
Apparently, all Vegetto has against me is my weight.

He can't say anything else, because he is either worse off, or can't comprehend any other insults except the vanity he has.

And even then, my weight isn't an issue. Because nobody is as vain as him, and see past the looks.
Sylph.Kimble said:
You need to stop *** ridin man. Don't know why, but any thread vegetto posts in, you aren't far behind.
Quoted for the truth of it all.
It's not that I can't, it's just that it's true and it still applies, where as you make ***up :)
 Sylph.Vincentius
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-07 11:41:09
Link | Citer | R

Yep, Tiger's my buddy. He and I have had many lulz talking on AIM for quite a while now. We agree on a lot of things, and we surf the same site. ***, I must be on his ***.

In all seriousness, if all you have on me is that he's my friend and that I agree with him, you need a new argument.

This is all assuming that quote from some other thread is aimed at me, which in all likelihood it is.

I'd like to know though, what do you have on him? From what I can see, it's just about as much as he chooses to make fun of you for.

Don't let this go down the same road it's taken every time you attempt to burn him Korpg.
Sylph.Kimble said:
Some people just dont have a sense of humor. lol

It's funny, but I was just saying it doesn't really apply here. =/
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-05-07 11:41:14
Link | Citer | R

I don't think your weight is his only issue bro... After lurking on these forums for ages... it's almost like you crave negative attention Korpg. You constantly shift the flow of a topic towards yourself and some shortcoming you have. No one usually gives a ***and they move on. After a bit, when no one latches on to your post and flames you, you come back and quote your own post and add some more fuel to it.

Why do you do this? Do you crave constant negative attention? Why not simply add something productive like "You could try shouting in Whitegate. Some LS might need a Bv2 orb and be willing to pay."... Seriously, lighten up on yourself Korpg. You're fat, and you say you're fine with it. That's cool. Stop *** inviting people to bash you for it then. Not everything revolves around you, or the fact that you are morbidly obese. We honestly don't care.

/rant off
[+]
 Sylph.Vincentius
By Sylph.Vincentius 2010-05-07 11:43:51
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Chupacabra said:
I don't think your weight is his only issue bro... After lurking on these forums for ages... it's almost like you crave negative attention Korpg. You constantly shift the flow of a topic towards yourself and some shortcoming you have. No one usually gives a ***and they move on. After a bit, when no one latches on to your post and flames you, you come back and quote your own post and add some more fuel to it.

Why do you do this? Do you crave constant negative attention? Why not simply add something productive like "You could try shouting in Whitegate. Some LS might need a Bv2 orb and be willing to pay."... Seriously, lighten up on yourself Korpg. You're fat, and you say you're fine with it. That's cool. Stop *** inviting people to bash you for it then. Not everything revolves around you, or the fact that you are morbidly obese. We honestly don't care.

/rant off

Wow, *** +1'd that.
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-05-07 11:53:00
Link | Citer | R

I calls em as I sees em. /blush

Also, I need to stop reading these forums on my lunch break... I need FFXIAH anonymous.
 Bismarck.Chasuro
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-05-07 12:39:22
Link | Citer | R

I don't know why you all can't just let the guy sell his stupid piece of video game gear.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-07 12:42:04
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Chasuro said:
I don't know why you all can't just let the guy sell his stupid piece of video game gear.
this

seriously guys, shut the *** up. KORPG and Vegitto aka TigerWoods, go PM each other or make a damn thread in Flame Core. Let the kid sell his Cloud Evoker. This ***is getting rediculous.
 Odin.Kalico
Serveur: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-07 12:42:25
Link | Citer | R

Not everything revolves around you, or the fact that you are morbidly obese.

Korpg naked 8D

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-07 12:44:42
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Bismarck.Chasuro said:
this

seriously guys, shut the *** up. KORPG and Vegitto aka TigerWoods, go PM each other or make a damn thread in Flame Core. Let the kid sell his Cloud Evoker. This ***is getting rediculous.
You talk to him. Note how I didn't say ***about him until he came and did about me. You can shut the *** up, too, really. He started it, yea, I'll finish it. If you have a problem with it, well, too bad, I guess.
[+]
 Bismarck.Chasuro
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-05-07 12:45:09
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Mabrook said:
Why do you do this? Do you crave constant negative attention?
Some people feel if they are the center of negativity they will be saved and rewarded. Kinda like a villain with a good heart or something lol.

But that ***only happens in movies and not irl.

No, they are taught subconciously by their parents, typically a dad. They don't get attention other ways so they get any attention they can. You can't fault them, their parent;s are fail.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-05-07 12:46:37
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Bismarck.Chasuro said:
this seriously guys, shut the *** up. KORPG and Vegitto aka TigerWoods, go PM each other or make a damn thread in Flame Core. Let the kid sell his Cloud Evoker. This ***is getting rediculous.
You talk to him. Note how I didn't say ***about him until he came and did about me. You can shut the *** up, too, really. He started it, yea, I'll finish it. If you have a problem with it, well, too bad, I guess.
learn to ignore. and who gives a ***if he started it? tell him to make a damn thread in flamecore instead of fueling the fire.

"He started it" is grade school crap. You SHOULD be an adult and take it privately or make a damn thread for you two to bicker at each other.
 Odin.Kalico
Serveur: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2010-05-07 12:46:52
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Bismarck.Chasuro said:
this seriously guys, shut the *** up. KORPG and Vegitto aka TigerWoods, go PM each other or make a damn thread in Flame Core. Let the kid sell his Cloud Evoker. This ***is getting rediculous.

STFU you fuking pussies this ***is getting good increase the Trolling 8D

Korpg after a week in the Meth house 8D
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-07 12:47:38
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Bismarck.Chasuro said:
learn to ignore. and who gives a ***if he started it? tell him to make a damn thread in flamecore instead of fueling the fire.

"He started it" is grade school crap. You SHOULD be an adult and take it privately or make a damn thread for you two to bicker at each other.
Don't be a hypocrite, moron. If you expect me to ignore something, then you can expect yourself to ignore it, too. If you don't like my arguing w/ Korpg, simply ignore it, just as you've told me to do
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-05-07 12:51:18
Link | Citer | R

First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8