Goodbye
 Phoenix.Darki
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:22:50
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

ould be something around the lines that it's something to be proud of, that 70% of the United States population wouldn't even make it past the MEPS examination to enlist.

If you think Police, Firemen, and Military personnel are 'dogs of the government' then i think someone needs to grow up a little bit or take a few history classes.

btw, those firemen, and policemen dont usually go around saying I'M A FIREMAN IM a policeman, blahblahblah. I was stating that being a military and pulling out your social rank is pretty lame. So yeah, dogs of the goverment, why brag? some of you are corrupt and full of ***.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:23:43
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:
most people on this game go "you'll be back" because they have lost whats called having a life they sit in front of a PC,360, PS2 or PS3 all day and forgot how to talk to people I'm apart of something more important than a game I'm part of the military so goodbye and farewell FFXI and FFXIAH.com i know someone on this thing will find away to be a *** about this comment so go ahead wont hurt me at all i don't know you in Real Life so its wont hurt me at all

I quit FFXI if u don't like that thats OK with me personally i could care a less about whats you think if your going to be a *** Thank you for all the positive comments some of you left for me

United States Marine Corps
Hooyah

lol why do all militaries brag theyre on the military overall? its so lame. Your basicly a dog of the goverment. Don't brag, you arent good enough to get a decent job so you go to the military because you have nothing better going on lol and you just /raged at trollz. HOW LAME :D

I'll agree that it's lame to wear the military on your sleeve and constantly brag about being in it. It's also pretty lame to pull the RL card.

That said, people join the military for a wide variety of reasons, some of them different than others. While some jobs in the military are indeed easy, some of them are as hard or harder than nearly any civilian jobs.

The military is too large and diverse for any one blanket statement like that to be valid.

The military is ***, more war and hatred, more families separated, blahblahblah.

Don't pull your *** social rank on us, we dont give a *** your a dog of the goverment. Your as human, you only sold yourself to the devil.

social rank? what?

Social rank, you know, Militarysomethingblahblahblah like he just bragged right there, pretty lame.
 Siren.Clinpachi
Serveur: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-05-09 15:24:53
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:
most people on this game go "you'll be back" because they have lost whats called having a life they sit in front of a PC,360, PS2 or PS3 all day and forgot how to talk to people I'm apart of something more important than a game I'm part of the military so goodbye and farewell FFXI and FFXIAH.com i know someone on this thing will find away to be a *** about this comment so go ahead wont hurt me at all i don't know you in Real Life so its wont hurt me at all

I quit FFXI if u don't like that thats OK with me personally i could care a less about whats you think if your going to be a *** Thank you for all the positive comments some of you left for me

Hooyah

lol why do all militaries brag theyre on the military overall? its so lame. Your basicly a dog of the goverment. Don't brag, you arent good enough to get a decent job so you go to the military because you have nothing better going on lol and you just /raged at trollz. HOW LAME :D

I'll agree that it's lame to wear the military on your sleeve and constantly brag about being in it. It's also pretty lame to pull the RL card on an interweb forum.

That said, people join the military for a wide variety of reasons, some of them different than others. While some jobs in the military are indeed easy, some of them are as hard or harder than nearly any civilian jobs.

The military is too large and diverse for any one blanket statement like that to be valid.
Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

I'll agree that it's lame to wear the military on your sleeve and constantly brag about being in it. It's also pretty lame to pull the RL card.

The military is ***, more war and hatred, more families separated, blahblahblah.

Don't pull your *** social rank on us, we dont give a *** your a dog of the goverment. Your as human, you only sold yourself to the devil.
You all can look at it as 'social rank' and 'dogs of the government' until you're blue in the face. At this point i'll ignore everything else as trolling because quite frankly you're posting pretty extreme things to say about the men and women who support/fight for our freedom.

But then again you're posting on a 'final fantasy' forum and probably blame your shitty life on the government instead of taking it upon yourselves to make it better.

Troll on good sir's.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-09 15:24:59
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

social rank? what?

Social rank, you know, Militarysomethingblahblahblah like he just bragged right there, pretty lame.

did you read my post?

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:25:17
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Clinpachi said:
It is what you make of it. If you don't feel proud for serving your country and help making it what it is today then that's fine and all. Everyone is titled to an opinion or experience but calling the police, firemen, or military 'dogs of the government' is completely uncalled for and i take high offense to that.

And I'm not sure how old you are, but when i signed my contract they made me take an oath that i was not being forced and joining of my own free will.

I'm not sure why anyone would say they were forced to join the military with that being the case.

agh long story, dont want to go through it. And being a military, serving your country? more like serving an *** sitting on a chair giving orders to go kill other people, thats hypocrit. You serve your country taking the head of someone else. Really, hypocrit.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:25:45
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
It is what you make of it. If you don't feel proud for serving your country and help making it what it is today then that's fine and all. Everyone is titled to an opinion or experience but calling the police, firemen, or military 'dogs of the government' is completely uncalled for and i take high offense to that.

And I'm not sure how old you are, but when i signed my contract they made me take an oath that i was not being forced and joining of my own free will.

I'm not sure why anyone would say they were forced to join the military with that being the case.

agh long story, dont want to go through it. And being a military, serving your country? more like serving an *** sitting on a chair giving orders to go kill other people, thats hypocrit. You serve your country taking the head of someone else. Really, hypocrit.

and btw im talking about military men here, dont involve the police and firemen, they unlike military men, dont pull their ranks on your face on forums.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-09 15:27:04
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

didn't you say earlier that you had been through the military as well?
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:27:58
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Clinpachi said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

I'll agree that it's lame to wear the military on your sleeve and constantly brag about being in it. It's also pretty lame to pull the RL card on an interweb forum.

Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

You all can look at it as 'social rank' and 'dogs of the government' until you're blue in the face. At this point i'll ignore everything else as trolling because quite frankly you're posting pretty extreme things to say about the men and women who support/fight for our freedom.

But then again you're posting on a 'final fantasy' forum and probably blame your shitty life on the government instead of taking it upon yourselves to make it better.

Troll on good sir's.

dont compare my life to yours because I'm on ffxiah forums. if you have nothing going on for you dont expect others to also not have it for themselves. And yes I'll post BS about *** that pull their ranks on civilians and feel proud, its my personal opinion to think that you are serving your country in exchange for someones head is right. Then again, thats a really caveman kind of way of thinking lol what do you expect from people who kill themselves.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:29:40
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:

didn't you say earlier that you had been through the military as well?

I was forced to get involved by family, I was sent away one year into military school. Simply because my parents didnt feel like taking care of me that time. No *** other reason, I wasnt troublesome or anything. They took me out of it when I came home anxious and mind-*** from all the things I went through.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-09 15:29:53
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Siren.Clinpachi said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

Troll on good sir's.

dont compare my life to yours because I'm on ffxiah forums. if you have nothing going on for you dont expect others to also not have it for themselves. And yes I'll post BS about *** that pull their ranks on civilians and feel proud, its my personal opinion to think that you are serving your country in exchange for someones head is right. Then again, thats a really caveman kind of way of thinking lol what do you expect from people who kill themselves.

ridiculously exaggerated blanket statements like "all military personnel pull "social rank" on everyone else" are a pretty caveman way of thinking as well
[+]
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-05-09 15:30:33
Link | Citer | R

People in the military are the Admins of real life.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:30:53
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

social rank? what?

did you read my post?

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

oh nevermind dude, im off to lunch. Him bragging about his rank is lame, end of story.
 Sylph.Spency
Serveur: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-05-09 15:31:11
Link | Citer | R

I don't pretend to know much about the US Military and inb4thelolCanada, but I don't like how a lot of people think they're better than others because they joined the military.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:31:35
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
People in the military are the Admins of real life.

admins of real life linkshell! woot.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-09 15:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Hooyah

social rank? what?

did you read my post?

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

oh nevermind dude, im off to lunch. Him bragging about his rank is lame, end of story.

i don't even...
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:31:59
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Spency said:
I don't pretend to know much about the US Military and inb4thelolCanada, but I don't like how a lot of people think they're better than others because they joined the military.

Thanks just what ive been trying to explain those other two!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:33:33
Link | Citer | R

This is now a military thread
Please write 10 pages of worthless drama and somehow change it into religion
No really please don't Do.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-09 15:36:10
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
And being a military, serving your country? more like serving an *** sitting on a chair giving orders to go kill other people, thats hypocrit. You serve your country taking the head of someone else. Really, hypocrit.

seems to me you said a lot more about the military than "it's lame to brag about being one of them"

which i already said i wholeheartedly agree with
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:48:36
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Phoenix.Darki said:

seems to me you said a lot more about the military than "it's lame to brag about being one of them"

Yeap, lots of negative feelings about the military.
 Ramuh.Scizor
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2010-05-09 15:49:36
Link | Citer | R

Good Luck Zooy! Keep in touch and stay safe man!!!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-09 15:54:31
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Phoenix.Darki said:

Maybe consider that not everyone joins the military with identical motivations to perform identical actions? While i understand it's easy to hate an organization with efficient killing as its goal, 4000ish years of (recorded) history have been unable to come up with a better solution.

Until the day we find that solution, our borders will need to be defended, and somebody's got to do it. Choosing to do it doesn't automatically make you better than everyone else, but it doesn't make you the thoughtless, soulless demon that you seem to be visualizing either.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 15:59:56
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Sylph.Spency said:

Phoenix.Darki said:

Maybe consider that not everyone joins the military with identical motivations to perform identical actions? While i understand it's easy to hate an organization with efficient killing as its goal, 4000ish years of (recorded) history have been unable to come up with a better solution.

Until the day we find that solution, our borders will need to be defended, and somebody's got to do it.

eh I bet theres better solutions made up out there, its just harder to stand up to the system and change it. You can take the caveman out of the cave but not the cave out of the caveman! woot.

And to be honest, everyone ive met that has joined the army think it's cool to brag about it because of the benefits they get and what not, and all of them have joined for the same reasons, nothing good going on ther lives.

I think it's lame, a doctor should brag that he is a doctor, I mean, that is really supporting your people in times of need, because at the end of the day if a big massacre or something horrible happends, doctors will be there running around saving lives, not taking them 'for defending our freedom blahbahblah'
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-09 16:08:57
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
eh I bet theres better solutions made up out there, its just harder to stand up to the system and change it. You can take the caveman out of the cave but not the cave out of the caveman! woot.

yet you don't seem to be offering any. let me know when you come up with a solution that allows to (nonviolently!) defend ourselves against people who would have us dead for our resources, our beliefs, or our way of life. I'd certainly prefer it to the current system.
Phoenix.Darki said:
And to be honest, everyone ive met that has joined the army think it's cool to brag about it because of the benefits they get and what not, and all of them have joined for the same reasons, nothing good going on ther lives.

here's why. there really aren't many people in the u.s. military. less than there are in prison. the ones that you happen to meet tend to be the ones that are taking special pains to go out on the town and brag about it. there's still a silent majority that you're never even coming into contact with. as far as the internet goes, half the people that constantly brag about being military probably aren't.

in short, a few idiots who constantly brag about being military because they are so boring that the military is the most interesting thing about their lives != the whole military
Phoenix.Darki said:
I think it's lame, a doctor should brag that he is a doctor, I mean, that is really supporting your people in times of need, because at the end of the day if a big massacre or something horrible happends, doctors will be there running around saving lives, not taking them 'for defending our freedom blahbahblah'

if there's no military, who is going to stop the massacre? the doctors will be killed like anyone else. Most doctors reap ample material reward for their services, the average infantryman does not. I'm not saying that one is better than the other, but that everyone makes a contribution. Look at the bigger picture.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 16:18:19
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

yet you don't seem to be offering any. let me know when you come up with a solution that allows to (nonviolently!) defend ourselves against people who would have us dead for our resources, our beliefs, or our way of life. I'd certainly prefer it to the current system.
Phoenix.Darki said:

here's why. there really aren't many people in the u.s. military. less than there are in prison. the ones that you happen to meet tend to be the ones that are taking special pains to go out on the town and brag about it. there's still a silent majority that you're never even coming into contact with. as far as the internet goes, half the people that constantly brag about being military probably aren't.

in short, a few idiots who constantly brag about being military because they are so boring that the military is the most interesting thing about their lives != the whole military
Phoenix.Darki said:

if there's no military, who is going to stop the massacre? Most doctors reap ample material reward for their services, the average infantryman does not. I'm not saying that one is better than the other, but that everyone makes a contribution.

kk you broke my quotes damn you, I am too lazy for that.

anyways, about the doctors, most of them probably get rewards yes, but what i meant was that in real times of need they do give a helping hand with out thinking selfishly. if you crash at the side of the road or pass out on a mall, if theres someone that is a doctor you always see them help, atleast my dad worked on the medicine career for some time of his life and hes no doctor but he was involved, nad whenever he sees someone he can help he does it with out being selfish, I've been around doctors, I think I know how most of them are depending on the branch they chose.

now about the military men and bragging, I agree, but we can also just not shun people and say 'yeah right your lying' it could be true or it could be a lie, both are either way in reality pathethic to brag about the military weather your on it or not.

I left my 2 year old ex, and 2 years later he really had nothing going on for him, he dropped out of college and couldnt even get a good job and he was pretty lame, he joined the marines and he just kept calling me to brag about that, like i cared? really? I left him because he was pathethic, sad and a cheater. And he only called me to brag that he had something finaly good going on.... right, i just called him a dog of the military.

about the solution, nope I meant the goverment has had decades to see a way around it, not just the USA goverment, so have the other countries on this planet, I bet they've had pretty good ideas, alot of time for thinking and best men out there at their use, but the system gets in the way, changing the system is the challenge, how can you change the system everyone is so used to? and not every country on this planet is at peace to sit down and make a new system, so it conflicts, you can set america as a no-war goverment, disban the USARMY, so what? china comes and destroys you. Really need to start off with worldwide peace, but thats not going to happen! because its an addictive circle and a never ending system! need worldwide peace first, and if you get it, someone will break it eventually because OMGZ YOU HAZ SUGAR AND WE WANT THE SUGAR ON YOUR LANDZ!...
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-05-09 16:34:34
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
anyways, about the doctors, most of them probably get rewards yes, but what i meant was that in real times of need they do give a helping hand with out thinking selfishly. if you crash at the side of the road or pass out on a mall, if theres someone that is a doctor you always see them help, atleast my dad worked on the medicine career for some time of his life and hes no doctor but he was involved, nad whenever he sees someone he can help he does it with out being selfish, I've been around doctors, I think I know how most of them are depending on the branch they chose.

once again, you're using blanket statements, which are anathema to critical thinking. you do not "always" see a doctor help at a crash. some doctors help and some doctors do not. there are good doctors and bad doctors, and there are good soldiers and bad soldiers.

for example:

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=57424

for what it's worth, i'm willing to bet i've been around solders longer than you've been around doctors, and i have a pretty clear demographic picture.

all of this is still getting away from the point that, without a military, the doctors might not be alive or free to ply their trade. both doctors and military serve important functions. it's really philosophically impossible to say which one is more importantly, as we need both of these services.

Phoenix.Darki said:
now about the military men and bragging, I agree, but we can also just not shun people and say 'yeah right your lying' it could be true or it could be a lie, both are either way in reality pathethic to brag about the military weather your on it or not.

what you can do is take their statements with a grain of salt, and not let them reflect on the entire military. Like i said most of the military doesent come out and talk to you, so you're left with a distorted picture because of the braggarts who do interact with you.
Phoenix.Darki said:
I left my 2 year old ex, and 2 years later he really had nothing going on for him, he dropped out of college and couldnt even get a good job and he was pretty lame, he joined the marines and he just kept calling me to brag about that, like i cared? really? I left him because he was pathethic, sad and a cheater. And he only called me to brag that he had something finaly good going on.... right, i just called him a dog of the military.

i'm sorry about your ex, but do you think mabye the emotions tied up with your ex have impacted your thinking about the military? judging the entire military on the basis of your ex is emotional reasoning.

Phoenix.Darki said:
about the solution, nope I meant the goverment has had decades to see a way around it, not just the USA goverment, so have the other countries on this planet, I bet they've had pretty good ideas, alot of time for thinking and best men out there at their use, but the system gets in the way, changing the system is the challenge, how can you change the system everyone is so used to? and not every country on this planet is at peace to sit down and make a new system, so it conflicts, you can set america as a no-war goverment, disban the USARMY, so what? china comes and destroys you. Really need to start off with worldwide peace, but thats not going to happen! because its an addictive circle and a never ending system! need worldwide peace first, and if you get it, someone will break it eventually because OMGZ YOU HAZ SUGAR AND WE WANT THE SUGAR ON YOUR LANDZ!...

i'm pretty sure you've just described exactly why we need a military. don't you think that preventing an invasion saves lives just as effectively as doctors do?
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 16:43:59
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

once again, you're using blanket statements, which are anathema to critical thinking. you do not "always" see a doctor help at a crash. some doctors help and some doctors do not. there are good doctors and bad doctors, and there are good soldiers and bad soldiers.

for example:

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=57424

for what it's worth, i'm willing to bet i've been around solders longer than you've been around doctors, and i have a pretty clear demographic picture.

all of this is still getting away from the point that, without a military, the doctors might not be alive or free to ply their trade. both doctors and military serve important functions. 1. it's really philosophically impossible to say which one is more importantly, as we need both of these services.

Phoenix.Darki said:

what you can do is take their statements with a grain of salt, and not let them reflect on the entire military. Like i said most of the military doesent come out and talk to you, so you're left with a distorted picture because of the braggarts who do interact with you.
Phoenix.Darki said:

2. i'm sorry about your ex, but do you think mabye the emotions tied up with your ex have impacted your thinking about the military? judging the entire military on the basis of your ex is emotional reasoning.

Phoenix.Darki said:

3.i'm pretty sure you've just described exactly why we need a military. don't you think that preventing an invasion saves lives just as effectively as doctors do?

1. kk wtf did you just say there? military and doctors? compare the need of them ? really... are you blind... that made me loose interest in whatever else you had to say, but ill try to keep going.

2. nope, i always thought the same about them really before he came chasing after me 2 years after i left him o.ob. i just thought it was funny HIM out of everyone got in the military, him who made so much fun of it all the time, and anyways he only came to brag because well when i left him he was still pretty much the same ***...and 2 years later same ***, only military stuff going on. laaame.

3. eh yes, but like i said its a never ending circle, need everyone to break it so it breaks.

and 4. doctors are more important than military men. because if for some forsaken reason the earth decides to rebel against us, hence i said earth, doctors will be the ones treating our wounds, not military men... military men poblably will be holding rifles and bossing us around to go here and there...doctors have the knowledge of medicine, knowledge beats muscles by far.
 Ramuh.Zooyork
By Ramuh.Zooyork 2010-05-09 17:01:06
Link | Citer | R

lots of doctors come from the military and there is doctors in the military lots of them example there are Navy Corpsman there in the battle taking care of soldiers and when they get out they can become doctors not every job in the military involves firing a rifle and another human being well except Navy Corpsman there in a platoon with Marines one other thing if it wasn't for the military there wouldn't be a USA if you don't know ***about the military you should read up and study the different job possibility that the military can offer you. the entire military isn't based of firing a rifle unless your a grunt who is in the middle of the battle but for example there is Medics, Mechanics, typer/computer operator, we arnt all Grunts

i want to be a riflemen but thats my decision no one else's only mine
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-09 17:02:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Zooyork said:
lots of doctors come from the military and there is doctors in the military lots of them example there are Navy Corpsman there in the battle taking care of soldiers and when they get out they can become doctors not every job in the military involves firing a rifle and another human being well except Navy Corpsman there in a platoon with Marines one other thing if it wasn't for the military there wouldn't be a USA if you don't know ***about the military you should read up and study the different job possibility that the military can offer you. the entire military isn't based of firing a rifle unless your a grunt who is in the middle of the battle but for example there is Medics, Mechanics, typer/computer operator, we arnt all Grunts

yawn.didnt you quit ffxi? gtfo of this forum then.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-05-10 07:43:37
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darki said:
yawn.didnt you quit ffxi? gtfo of this forum then.
Someone is bitter.

Really, he wasn't 'bragging' about it per say. He was explaining why he was quitting. You don't know the kid's life. I think he is doing the right thing for the right reasons. He's making an informed decision (I made sure I did my part in that).

Also, there is nothing wrong with being proud to serve your country. Sure, I may not agree with everything we do overseas, but I will be damned if I'm not there to cover my brothers-in-arms' backs.

Ramuh.Zooyork said:

Take care, man. I may see you around. It's a small Corps.
[+]
By bexers 2010-05-16 13:06:59
Link | Citer | R

Good luck man.