Why Is It So Difficult To Criticize Islam Without Angrying It Deeply?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Why is it so difficult to criticize Islam without angrying it deeply?
Why is it so difficult to criticize Islam without angrying it deeply?
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23
 Seraph.Rafik
Serveur: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-01 23:05:41
Link | Citer | R

What OP fails to realize and mostly the majority of the people. Is that the Islamic people that we hear about on the news are illiterate. Who really do not know what really is in the Koran. Are being taught my extremist groups to hate non-Muslims.

Now if every Muslim would follow the true teachings of the Qur'an(Koran). It would be a different story.
[+]
 Shiva.Lucant
Serveur: Shiva
user: Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-05-02 00:30:11
Link | Citer | R

HUMAN RACE!!!!!! all religions are fictional,only real god is science

i believe in no religon and only believe in science,thats real facts not no koran or bible
By Victoriaa 2010-05-02 00:35:42
Link | Citer | R

Agreed
By Victoriaa 2010-05-02 00:36:18
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Rafik said:
What OP fails to realize and mostly the majority of the people. Is that the Islamic people that we hear about on the news are illiterate. Who really do not know what really is in the Koran. Are being taught my extremist groups to hate non-Muslims.

Now if every Muslim would follow the true teachings of the Qur'an(Koran). It would be a different story.

Agreed. :)
[+]
 Shiva.Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-05-02 00:37:04
Link | Citer | R

Victoriaa said:
Agreed

are you replying to OP or my recent post,you arent specific and yet you act like a real *** for no reason
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 00:42:57
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Action said:
berkas? you mean Veil? just like what Mary the Mother of Jesus put on her head? what problem with that?

Some Islamic countries are more modern and do not wear one.

You didnt get my point at all.

Explain this to me, why do foreign women visiting some Islamic countries have to wear a veil?

Why do you treat your women the way you do?

The silent majority isn't doing anything about it.

How come Islamic men have no problems staring at American/UK and other none of Islamic descent women? Oh hey, but let us stone our own.

What is the problem with veils you ask. ID for once. How do we know the person under that veil is the person they say they are? How do we know it is not a guy in disguise?

If you do not like it, why did you move out of your Islamic nations?

If you can not respect the customs of the rest of the world. Why should they do the same for you?

You clearly do not know what is going on in the UK.

Do you want the rest of the world come into your countries and change your laws or your way of living?
By Victoriaa 2010-05-02 00:43:12
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Agreed

are you replying to OP or my recent post,you arent specific and yet you act like a real *** for no reason

OK A-DUMB. You're an idiot, stfu already. You're just mad because you cannot put together a proper sentence for the LIFE of you. I didn't say anything to you, so why don't you do everyone a favor and *** off. "cooladam" HAHAHAHAHA, seriously..

Bahahahahaha. Every time I read something that is written by you, my I.Q drops significantly.. Learn to speak proper English you stupid ***. Oh wait, "this aint a english essay" right? I forgot, because it's "cool" to sound like an uneducated *** hat. Teehee, sorry. I just realllllllly Can't stand you. Don't get sad just because I denied your msn request, for the 2nd time...

What does me "acting like a real ***" have to do with what I wrote? Was it bitchy to say "agreed" ? No, it was not. Taa taa.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-02 00:44:21
Link | Citer | R

Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Agreed

OK A-DUMB. You're an idiot, stfu already. You're just mad because you cannot put together a proper sentence for the LIFE of you. I didn't say anything to you, so why don't you do everyone a favor and *** off. "cooladam" HAHAHAHAHA, seriously..

Bahahahahaha. Every time I read something that is written by you, my I.Q drops significantly.. Learn to speak proper English you stupid ***. Oh wait, "this aint a english essay" right? I forgot, because it's "cool" to sound like an uneducated *** hat. Teehee, sorry. I just realllllllly Can't stand you. Don't get sad just because I denied your msn request, for the 2nd time...

What does me "acting like a real ***" have to do with what I wrote? Was it bitchy to say "agreed" ? No, it was not. Taa taa.

Ignore him, he's a troll like no other.. Change your Avatar pic too, or else he might try to E-date you since you are female.
[+]
By Trebold 2010-05-02 00:44:47
Link | Citer | R

Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Agreed

Whoa, PMS much?
By Victoriaa 2010-05-02 00:46:06
Link | Citer | R

No, not PMS, this guy is a *** ***. Read the thread about him, it's hilarious.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 00:46:52
Link | Citer | R

Didnt someone say they were done with ffxiah and posting on here?
[+]
 Shiva.Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-05-02 00:47:04
Link | Citer | R

Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Agreed

um to be honest i really dont wanna talk to you,and i know how to speak *** english ok,i have a high school diploma not a GED.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-02 00:48:19
Link | Citer | R

Victoriaa said:
That it is..
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-02 00:49:05
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Agreed

um to be honest i really dont wanna talk to you,and i know how to speak *** english ok,i have a high school diploma not a GED.

Why do you even try anymore? Just tuck your tail between your legs and run away like a good little ***..
[+]
 Odin.Venomous
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Venomous 2010-05-02 00:49:35
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Lucant said:
HUMAN RACE!!!!!! all religions are fictional,only real god is science

i believe in no religon and only believe in science,thats real facts not no koran or bible

[+]
By Victoriaa 2010-05-02 00:51:04
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Agreed

HAHAHAH That made NO *** sense whatsoever. That was random as ***. lol ahahhaa omg. lol hahaha omg..

Thanks for the laugh. You don't want to talk to me, sooo when did you decide this?? After I blocked you on msn?? or after I denied the last 2 requests? Oh you are so... stupid.
[+]
By Victoriaa 2010-05-02 00:55:27
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Victoriaa said:
That it is..

Oh yes, lol. :) http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=9157
[+]
 Shiva.Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-05-02 00:56:50
Link | Citer | R

Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Agreed

HAHAHAH That made NO *** sense whatsoever. That was random as ***. lol ahahhaa omg. lol hahaha omg..

Thanks for the laugh. You don't want to talk to me, sooo when did you decide this?? After I blocked you on msn?? or after I denied the last 2 requests? Oh you are so... stupid.

am glad i avoided you in all my years on shiva,your one of those *** who think they can get what they want cause female,also glad i bought gill on that server
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 00:58:13
Link | Citer | R

Action I talk from experience being born in the Former USSR.

Being an Armenian(Christian) born in Baku, Azerbaijan (Muslim). Seeing Azeri neighbors, the people you know and lived with for years, slaughter their Christian neighbors. Some of whom you considered friends.

Me living through it and surviving.

Do not even get me started on Armenian Genocide.
By Victoriaa 2010-05-02 01:03:05
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Lucant said:
a
Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Agreed

am glad i avoided you in all my years on shiva,your one of those *** who think they can get what they want cause female,also glad i bought gill on that server

ONCE AGAIN...YOU MAKE NO *** SENSE... I can't believe you just admitted to buying gil.. lol in front of everyone.. Haha you are dumber than I thought.

You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. Sooo I guess they didn't teach you the difference between Your and You're in high school? So much for that diploma. lol.

Oh YES, I think I can get what I want, because I'm female! lol wtf? Oh that was called sarcasm because I'm sure your little pea brain can't grasp that through the written word.
 Shiva.Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-05-02 01:03:53
Link | Citer | R

Muslim people are so fake,living the muslim life for 5 years taught me ***
By Trebold 2010-05-02 01:09:21
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Rafik said:
Action I talk from experience being born in the Former USSR.

Being an Armenian(Christian) born in Baku, Azerbaijan (Muslim). Seeing Azeri neighbors, the people you know and lived with for years, slaughter their Christian neighbors. Some of whom you considered friends.

Me living through it and surviving.

Do not even get me started on Armenian Genocide.

Glad to hear you made it through. Sorry that you had to live that strife, no one should be put through something like that.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-02 01:09:53
Link | Citer | R

Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
a
Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Shiva.Lucant said:
Victoriaa said:
Agreed

ONCE AGAIN...YOU MAKE NO *** SENSE... I can't believe you just admitted to buying gil.. lol in front of everyone.. Haha you are dumber than I thought.

You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. Sooo I guess they didn't teach you the difference between Your and You're in high school? So much for that diploma. lol.

Oh YES, I think I can get what I want, because I'm female! lol wtf? Oh that was called sarcasm because I'm sure your little pea brain can't grasp that through the written word.

For once he can actually say 'and you all just eat it up'

That was the only time I've read thus far where he ACTUALLY said something just to rile people up (as opposed to pretty much every other post of his that is met with controversy where he tries to play it off)

As for the other part, 1 million gil says he's only saying that he's glad he avoided you because he already tried to get cyber-puss from you and he failed, just like with every other girl he's tried it on..
 Shiva.Lucant
By Shiva.Lucant 2010-05-02 01:18:08
Link | Citer | R

Slipispsycho just seen your BST gear and almost barfed in my undies and tell your wife i said hello for me

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-05-02 01:25:56
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Lucant said:
Slipispsycho just seen your BST gear and almost barfed in my undies and tell your wife i said hello for me

At least I don't try to hide my gear after being called out on it.. Or make up 100% transparent excuses to salvage what little integrity and respect I have left after being called out.

You'll have to squeeze out every bit of wittiness and brain power you have to find anything that comes close to offending me or making me angry.. (Sorry to tell you, but telling me to say hello to my wife for you or focusing on my gear just isn't going to cut it.)

EDIT: Damn I knew I was forgetting something

At least I HAVE a female counterpart.. I don't need to try and find some girl willing to E-Date me.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-05-02 01:27:11
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Action said:
Rafik i said this before and ill say it again, our book dont say put mask on woman face... and u say under like we put our womans in boxes..

it the thing on hair and all face shown and its custom not part of the religion what u want to see her *** to know if she the person or no? i agree with you there is some old custom and stuff like that we arabs even stagger at it.

but man be fair and blame the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE People not the whole thing and im not mad or something it just sad when ppl like u miss understand what "really" going on. and sad to see shitty stuff happen in islam name.

and btw bro There is 21 arab countries and in 20 of them there is no law or the imposition of the veil idk where u got that one from. which means US/UK woman dont have to were anything.

and what u mean "treat your women way u do" what do u you came here? before u been in this society? or you just follow the crowd and beelive anything?

How come Islamic men have no problems staring at American/UK and other none of Islamic descent women? Oh hey, but let us stone our own. i have no idea about that but in my opinion lol "muslim man staring" what is the difference arab or foreign it same and called "rude" or it become big deal cuze he muslim lots ppl staring.... arabs indiain japanese i bet in US and UK too.

anyway this is boring ill leave this ***and ill keep play in peace, in the end it policies on the top of me and you, not in our hands to change. peace \o/

I didn't say that all Islamic countries :P

Some have become more modern over the years yes. Now if our leaders could have talks/discussions like these ones peacefully. More power to them.

Most people just want to live in peace and do their own thing.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23