users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Kirin kill
Kirin kill
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-04-25 14:26:43
Link | Citer | R

Im searching for a ls whos able to kill kirin for me. im ok whith pay for it or some...i wont shout for it in wg <.< so if anyone knows some or w/e contact me ingame or send me a pm about the price or condition.

Greetz
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2010-04-25 14:36:04
Link | Citer | R

ditto
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Serveur: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-04-25 15:12:40
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Drakelth said:
ditto
Drakelth (fount it!) <pos> ffxiah.com
/em runs circles around drake spamming examine :D
 Bismarck.Altar
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-04-25 15:12:59
Link | Citer | R

What are your conditions, ie what are you looking to get out of it?
 Sylph.Ashaaman
Serveur: Sylph
user: Ashaaman
By Sylph.Ashaaman 2010-04-25 16:14:21
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to guess W.Legs since his equip history shows an Osode and unless he wants N.Body for PLD.... Yeah, I'm gonna say he's after W.Legs.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Serveur: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2010-04-25 16:20:40
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Ashaaman said:
I'm going to guess W.Legs since his equip history shows an Osode and unless he wants N.Body for PLD.... Yeah, I'm gonna say he's after W.Legs.
cuz spamming spinning slash with nightfall would be awesome

but yea alot of shells charge u even if u provide the pop, ours mercs on Fenrir with u just selecting 1 item prepop, no drop, your sol because we take everything as payment
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-04-26 10:38:30
Link | Citer | R

yes w.legs.... doesnt seem ill have luck here aswell lol. ty anyway
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2010-04-27 01:15:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Darklucifer said:
yes w.legs.... doesnt seem ill have luck here aswell lol. ty anyway

ditto
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-04-27 02:33:52
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
Sylph.Ashaaman said:

but yea alot of shells charge u even if u provide the pop, ours mercs on Fenrir with u just selecting 1 item prepop, no drop, your sol because we take everything as payment

How would that be fair though?
 Cerberus.Altimaomega
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Altimaomega 2010-04-27 02:40:48
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
Sylph.Ashaaman said:

how would it be fair to gather 13-18 ppl up and expect them to pop your NM for free? not to mention kirin is awesome at dropping nothing xD
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2010-04-27 02:45:48
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Altimaomega said:
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
Sylph.Ashaaman said:

how would it be fair to gather 13-18 ppl up and expect them to pop your NM for free? not to mention kirin is awesome at dropping nothing xD

Yeah, I understand that.. not that I've ever had anything merced before so I don't know exactly how it goes, but I would have assumed that you'd either just be joining them on one of their regular runs and supplying your own pop sets, or that you'd at least give them some sort of compensation if it didn't drop. But to take everything and leave the guy with nothing in return, that just doesn't make sense to me. Not to mention that if you're a mercing shell it wouldn't be good business.
 Cerberus.Altimaomega
By Cerberus.Altimaomega 2010-04-27 10:05:20
Link | Citer | R

Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Unicorn.Nymphadora said:
Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
Sylph.Ashaaman said:

Yeah, I understand that.. not that I've ever had anything merced before so I don't know exactly how it goes, but I would have assumed that you'd either just be joining them on one of their regular runs and supplying your own pop sets, or that you'd at least give them some sort of compensation if it didn't drop. But to take everything and leave the guy with nothing in return, that just doesn't make sense to me. Not to mention that if you're a mercing shell it wouldn't be good business.

a straight up merc shell may be a lil nicer, i dunno never seen/heard of one. ive ran sky for quite awhile and if u just let ppl bring in kirin set's and they get 1 drop "witch the 1 drop will always be w.legs they want" its really not worth the ls's time. drop rate on those things suck ***, ive seen 40 kirin's in a row with no w.legs. i ***u not! but however xD there is a price for everything, 6mil buys w.legs from my shell.
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-04-27 10:17:13
Link | Citer | R

The linkshell I run kills Kirin for 1M/per kill and the buyer has rights over all non gil sellable items(Nbody,Wlegs, and Dbody) The buyer also has the option to bring buyers for the abj he doesn't want.

This makes sure that the Ls gets taken care of and if Kirin drops stuff the buyer isn't after he can at least get his gil back by selling the other stuff. If we fail(Never happens, but in the event that it does happen) we give a full refund of the 1M.
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-04-27 10:26:14
Link | Citer | R

how would it be fair to gather 13-18 ppl up and expect them to pop your NM for free?
This I agree with. Gathering an alliance together for the fight, they are entitled to some form of compensation.
Having 15-18 people doing all the work for your 5Mil+ Drop is a bit lopsided.
So just as that Merc group is sacrificing their time, the customer too must make some sacrifice.

Id say at least give the customer a gil drop (S.Cloth, etc etc), but if they say wyrmal is their abj. then all other abj's go the the Mercs.

not to mention kirin is awesome at dropping nothing xD
BAM! My opposing View

Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-04-27 12:17:50
Link | Citer | R

800+ clicks no relevant replys. meh ffxiah ftw ^^ ill wait for lvl 99 and solo it !!!! j/k <.<
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-04-27 12:26:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Darklucifer said:
800 clicks no relevant replys. meh ffxiah ftw ^^ ill wait for lvl 99 and solo it !!!! j/k <.<

I'd say maybe not relevant... but you got a good idea of what to expect.

It seems no one will come right out and Merc it for you.
If they do, they will require some form of payment, usually in high numbers.

If you would like relevant, here ya go:
Crimson Legs

click that Link, top 4 bazaar's are from Bismarck.
PM them them
Negotiate
Relevant
FFXIAH FTW^^
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-04-27 13:01:44
Link | Citer | R

wouldnt even have that issue with pay for it. well im not in that rush to get it. its all ok^^ just thought would be worth a shot
 Asura.Thanquol
Serveur: Asura
user: Thanquol
By Asura.Thanquol 2010-04-27 14:23:37
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Dizzmal said:
The linkshell I run kills Kirin for 1M/per kill and the buyer has rights over all non gil sellable items(Nbody,Wlegs, and Dbody) The buyer also has the option to bring buyers for the abj he doesn't want. This makes sure that the Ls gets taken care of and if Kirin drops stuff the buyer isn't after he can at least get his gil back by selling the other stuff. If we fail(Never happens, but in the event that it does happen) we give a full refund of the 1M.
I like your system Dizzmal. How do you handle the pop set? The buyer supplies or is the pop set included in the 1M? Either way, seems like a very fair system. If I didn't have the Blood Cuisses and if I was on your server, I would definitely hire your LS.
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-04-27 14:38:54
Link | Citer | R

same lol if you want to do that on bismarck have to pay arround 10 mill to thise bloodsuckers xD hardest thing i had as offer was like 5 mil for kill have to choose item prepop if my wish doesnt drop just bad luck and nothing at all. i`d rather drop the popset and wait for next ff ^^
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-04-27 15:06:05
Link | Citer | R

The 1M does not include the pop set. We charge 1M to kill your pop set. We will also kill Ks99s, All Sky gods and other things per customer request. We have different prices depending on what you want killed.

We think this is very fair. I believe in being reasonable with other players that don't have the time to do these events with a full time shell.

5M for a 45sec to 1min zerg seems a bit high. But that is just me. Might be the reason I'm not a super rich linkshell leader either meh.
 Asura.Thanquol
user: Thanquol
By Asura.Thanquol 2010-04-27 15:27:08
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Dizzmal said:
The 1M does not include the pop set. We charge 1M to kill your pop set.
That is what I thought. Very fair for both sides. Cause just buying the various seals from bazaars may cost between 400k and 800k depending on server and on how lucky you get. I like it.

KS99, I wonder if any shells do this on Asura, for a reasonable price, of course. I have over 500KS seals, and over 1300BS seals. I never get a chance to do these. ;;
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-04-27 16:41:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Thanquol said:
Cerberus.Dizzmal said:
The 1M does not include the pop set. We charge 1M to kill your pop set.
That is what I thought. Very fair for both sides. Cause just buying the various seals from bazaars may cost between 400k and 800k depending on server and on how lucky you get. I like it. KS99, I wonder if any shells do this on Asura, for a reasonable price, of course. I have over 500KS seals, and over 1300BS seals. I never get a chance to do these. ;;

Depending on which one you want to do(Most do wyrm) depends on the price. We normally charge 250K per kill and that entitles the buyer to the top 2 items or the big gil item if say something like the V belt drops.
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2010-04-28 16:14:08
Link | Citer | R

I've seen several shells on asura that did KS99 for a fee. There used to be manaburn/smn burn groups for that too. Perhaps they all quit though. I would see if Chroma does this or maybe Deviance, I know Machina is members only for KS99s, and I shudder to recommend trash shells like 24/7 and preeminence (or whatever they've become now). I'd still recommend saving your million gil and doing a pickup Kirin... but I've seen them fail hardcore so that can be a gamble I guess.