Swift Belt....

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Swift Belt....
Swift Belt....
 Bismarck.Stephano
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-04-21 10:35:58
Link | Citer | R

I'm looking to pay a linkshell, small group, or a good beastmaster to get me a swift belt, paying in the region of 400k~ or so.

I don't care about the details or whatever, I will pay the leader when I see "Stephano obtains a Swift belt" and then it will be over with.

Contact me in game, or reply to this thread with your character name and when you're available to do this.

Thanks.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Serveur: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-04-21 10:39:05
Link | Citer | R

Next update in the summer... they are supposedly abolishing the "Level Cap" in CoP areas...

Why not just wait till then?
You can solo it at that time :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Ferth
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Ferth
By Cerberus.Ferth 2010-04-21 11:09:43
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kuz said:
Next update in the summer... they are supposedly abolishing the "Level Cap" in CoP areas...

Why not just wait till then?
You can solo it at that time :)

Why does everyone assume that when they remove the level cap for COP areas the mobs will remain the levels they are?

In the CoP storyline all of the capped areas are capped because otherwise the mobs there would be too powerful, and given that they are removing the cap in CoP in conjunction with raising the actual level cap for players it is more likely that those mobs will be level 90+. Because then SE won't have to add new areas with new mobs for people to potentially level... not that anyone will probably want to exp on any of the mobs in CoP areas...

If that's not the case then yeah, you could solo the belt... But I wouldn't hold my breath.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-04-21 11:17:10
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Ferth said:
Why does everyone assume that when they remove the level cap for COP areas the mobs will remain the levels they are?

Because so far SE only said "Abolishing level cap".
They never said "Abolishing level cap and adjusting mob difficulty"

I have a feeling that its yet ANOTHER WAY SE is trying to gimp down CoP and indirectly telling the player base:
"***! Its been out since 2004... beat the GOD DAMN THING already"

BUT... if you want my "Conspiracy Theory"...
Look at the Ads, Mobs, etc for "Abyssea"
Look at the Ad-On's track record.
a Majority of them have you running across the globe doing pointless mission.

My own personal weird theory is that the "Abyssea" will be linked some how to CoP Areas. So abolishing the Level cap to make running missions there easier seemed the correct course of action.

Not to mention, the First Abyssea add-on comes out the same time they "abolish the level cap"
[+]
 Cerberus.Ferth
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Ferth
By Cerberus.Ferth 2010-04-21 11:24:36
Link | Citer | R

So the only way to gain access to higher level mobs will be to buy an add-on mini expansion?

We won't really know until June, But given how much time they spend during the CoP storyline telling you that they had to place such and such a spell on whatever zone because otherwise the mobs would be frighteningly over powered it would be down right silly for them to remove the cap only to have the mobs stay the same level they are now...

But SE has done some downright silly things before...
By Rahjan 2010-04-21 11:34:24
Link | Citer | R

if we've learned anything... se will do what is easiest. I agree... they probably won't be adjusting any mobs in zones we have now. Removing the lvl cap in that area is easy and requires little work.
 Siren.Kuz
By Siren.Kuz 2010-04-21 11:34:26
Link | Citer | R

As i said... Just a Theory.
And now a days... I expect the silliest of things out of SE.