Hiding Mobs In Campaign Battle

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Hiding Mobs in Campaign Battle
Hiding Mobs in Campaign Battle
By semimmortal 2010-04-20 06:25:19
Link | Citer | R

Change the [s.] to {s} to avoid strike BBCode.
 Valefor.Ryukuro
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Ryukuro
By Valefor.Ryukuro 2010-04-20 07:47:15
Link | Citer | R

semimmortal said:
Change the [s.] to {s} to avoid strike BBCode.

i fail lol
 Fenrir.Vacian
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Vacian
By Fenrir.Vacian 2010-04-20 07:48:46
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Sweetchuck said:
if u can solo a mob in CB then cool because i can not. What pisses me off is when i find one of those greedy, inconsiderate *** and when i start in on the mob with him/her that piece of ***disengages and leaves me to die with the mob. A big F U ! to those of you who do that.

make sure you have shadows up, run them down and let the mob kill you, I do this to *** PLDs and RDMs that think having one more person on thier mob is going to kill the exp that much
 Carbuncle.Magistrella
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Majora
By Carbuncle.Magistrella 2010-04-20 07:50:44
Link | Citer | R

Since most of the ppl dont kill as fast as my SAM/DNC solo....

Gotta love the PLDs who are working for ~30-40% on a mob, you go there WS (with soboro of course :3) 2-4 times and they loose hate.... yeah well... not my problem im just getting my XP through the only way i have

Then they run off getting a new mob... fine with me, since that old one is down to~30-40% nyways then dont take me longer then 45-60 seconds to go after their new one...

more People like me = more likely people run off with pulled mobs, so idm them really - if i would be pld i would be pissed off to loose hate in ~15 seconds after someone joined my mob i soloed for~3-5min too x.x

And bout the DNC and Step thing...

good thing all people communicate with each other, cure others and raise really quick (danger irony)... Simply put:

if you dont like how other ppl Campaign... dont do it, or go to Xarcabard/Castle Zvahl should have many mobs all for yourself!

Greetz ('-')/
 Cerberus.Dcdistro
Serveur: Cerberus
user: dcdistro
By Cerberus.Dcdistro 2010-04-23 06:54:27
Link | Citer | R

hated when they did it before the merge hate it after the merge as well
i have jobs which i could run into corner with and sit there for 30 mins beating on solo'ing getting xp but fck if i gonna make people wait so i get a few extra xp

nothing worse then sitting there for 20 minutes waiting for some idiot who ran one half way out of zone when u could of got another 1 or 2 more cb's in that same time now a days

Someone needs to write a petition stating that SE needs to set a distance limit around the tower go too far away and you loose tags period and they should increase the number of mobs that are incoming to accommodate the influx of new players after the merge...

Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2010-04-23 08:11:50
Link | Citer | R

I campaign as PLD/WAR since dying is of little consequence. If theres a lot of mobs that aren't claimed, chances are there aren't many people there, and its just smarter for the 2-4 people there to go after one mob. Secondly I'm tired of this hide my mob crap, so I put on as much emn as I can and go grab hate on the mob that someone is soloing and take it back to the fortification. If you have the right to do what you want...so do I. I pay my 12 bucks too.
 Hades.Zandra
Serveur: Hades
user: Zandra7
By Hades.Zandra 2010-04-23 09:04:37
Link | Citer | R

Yes, I'm guilty as charged! I only steal them for around ten minutes max if I don't see another wave enter the zone, and actually I don't mind if another person or two finds me and we trio it, it gets pretty boring all alone. Sorry if I offend your sensibilities but I have gear I want too and pld/dnc is the most efficient means to an end.

It amuses me how bent out of shape people get over it. Do you really need that petrified log in that union coffer THAT BAD?!?! I only say that cause that's all I ever seem to get. And who honestly thinks this is akin to griefing lmao!!!

"Hey!! You're getting more out of campaign than me, Q...Q."

Leviathan.Soniya
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Ayrtonia
By Leviathan.Soniya 2010-04-23 09:33:40
Link | Citer | R

Can still remember me, when there was none Unions, no Korrloka Tunnel PT, etc. and it was campaignbattle. very few people and one was gladly about it was PLD or other player that the mobs can tank. also to me was noticeable that it has much more NPCs than in former times and if those are there remains us nearly nothing.