New Limbus Linkshell.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » New Limbus linkshell.
New Limbus linkshell.
 Bismarck.Stephano
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-04-16 00:28:33
Link | Citer | R

I finally gave in to temptation and am beginning a new Limbus only linkshell. (for now.)

Times for event: Monday and Thursday, 11:00pm gathering.

We will not be doing Omega / Ultima until we are well prepared and coordinated as a team.

Our goal as of opening the shell, is to get AF+1 items primarily, as well as farm chips to get into Central Apollyon/Temenos eventually. Also, Ancient Beastcoins will be distributed to help accommodate members purchasing reraise / food items.

Members will be able to reserve 2 jobs' AF+1 items per run, one primary and one secondary. Primary will be given priority over someone with the job set as secondary. The Primary reserve must be for a Lv75 job. The Secondary reserve will be for a Lv55+ job.

Our group will begin around 6-8 members hopefully, and anyone is able to recruit through me or a sackholder so long as the subject meets the requirements.

Requirements for joining:
1. At least 1 of the following jobs at 75
(PLD NIN SAM WHM RDM BLM SCH BRD)

2. At least 1 of the following jobs at 75
(THF DRG BLU MNK RNG WAR COR SMN DRK DNC)
Ignore this requirement if you have two jobs from #1

3. Must be reasonably merited in your "main" job". DD's expected to include combat / other merits.

4. Must have *some* experience in either Dynamis or Limbus, you are not expected to be an expert.

5. Must be available to begin gathering for run on Monday+Thursday at 11:00pm CST, and travel to Al'Taieu by 11:30pm CST.

6. All members must bring at least a Reraise Earring to each run. DD's and will be expected to eat food. You will be given Meat Mithkabobs if you don't bring food. Failure to come prepared without a good reason will result in 3 courses of action, in order. First, a warning. Then, punishment (unable to lot for 1 run). Third and finally, you will be ejected from the linkshell.

If you're interested, please /tell me in game, character name is Stephano. Or, you can reply here.

For this week I plan to be doing mainly Apollyon events until we can be sure we're ready for Temenos.
By Angeleus 2010-04-16 17:22:52
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Stephano said:
I finally gave in to temptation and am beginning a new Limbus only linkshell. (for now.)

Times for event: Monday and Thursday, 11:00pm gathering.

We will not be doing Omega / Ultima until we are well prepared and coordinated as a team.

Our goal as of opening the shell, is to get AF 1 items primarily, as well as farm chips to get into Central Apollyon/Temenos eventually. Also, Ancient Beastcoins will be distributed to help accommodate members purchasing reraise / food items.

Members will be able to reserve 2 jobs' AF 1 items per run, one primary and one secondary. Primary will be given priority over someone with the job set as secondary. The Primary reserve must be for a Lv75 job. The Secondary reserve will be for a Lv55 job.

Our group will begin around 6-8 members hopefully, and anyone is able to recruit through me or a sackholder so long as the subject meets the requirements.

Requirements for joining:
1. At least 1 of the following jobs at 75
(PLD NIN SAM WHM RDM BLM SCH BRD)

2. At least 1 of the following jobs at 75
(THF DRG BLU MNK RNG WAR COR SMN DRK DNC)
Ignore this requirement if you have two jobs from #1

3. Must be reasonably merited in your "main" job". DD's expected to include combat / other merits.

4. Must have *some* experience in either Dynamis or Limbus, you are not expected to be an expert.

5. Must be available to begin gathering for run on Monday Thursday at 11:00pm CST, and travel to Al'Taieu by 11:30pm CST.

6. All members must bring at least a Reraise Earring to each run. DD's and will be expected to eat food. You will be given Meat Mithkabobs if you don't bring food. Failure to come prepared without a good reason will result in 3 courses of action, in order. First, a warning. Then, punishment (unable to lot for 1 run). Third and finally, you will be ejected from the linkshell.

If you're interested, please /tell me in game, character name is Stephano. Or, you can reply here.

For this week I plan to be doing mainly Apollyon events until we can be sure we're ready for Temenos.

No... /slap
 Bismarck.Stephano
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Stephano
By Bismarck.Stephano 2010-04-16 22:49:03
Link | Citer | R

Angeleus.... as much as I love you ... lol
By Angeleus 2010-04-16 23:10:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Stephano said:
Angeleus.... as much as I love you ... lol