I Am Finally Done..

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » I am finally done..
I am finally done..
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-04-21 10:25:10
Link | Citer | R

The difference between Shikikoyo and Blade Bash is down to the player. From my own experiences with having merited Blade Bash are if I happen to have excess TP then I will most likely have Sekkanoki available also which would render Shikikoyo useless: IE at the start of fights were it is not possible for other DD's to gain TP without them using Opo Necklace (which is another option of course).

But having a very strong form of Stun every 5 minutes has and still does to this day save my/other peoples butts so I made the choice to have the option to save lives instead of giving them TP.

If I had my way DD's should either be SAM/ or /SAM anyway (yes yes I know of /NIN situations to enter here<?>) and I'm not meriting Shikikoyo just to give MNK or THF TP either, no no.

Bahamut.Zorander
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-04-21 11:14:18
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Paragonx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
No I shoud not have waited..if I had waited the I wouldn't have been @ cap. My goal was to get my current 75's fully merited(which I did!) Drg will be next and I am looking forward to it..but I will most likely lvl something new again once drg is 75, just don't know what it will be.
lol baby zorander growing all strong now ^^ i remember when he was a noob lol. he use to be whm only lol.
Pfft I was never whm onry! Whm was my 2nd job to 75 behind drk lol, and I haven't I played this game longer than you have??

And I still hang on to my noob status so I can hang out with you and Xslayrx ^^!
 Bahamut.Zorander
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-04-21 13:03:21
Link | Citer | R

Quote is broken so this is in reply to Argettio..

Bio3: I don't have any intentions to solo, so mine are wasted right now.
Dia3: Is most likely the best option for my rdm seeing as how it has a better chance to do Ein/Dyna/Assults/Nyzul that anything else right now.
Para2: 3/5 is a where it will stay just cuz.
Slow2: Will most likely make the jump to 5/5 after I re-do merits on rdm.
Blind2: ...
Phalanx2: Will be dropped because I never use it and 2/5 is semi-silly.

After everything is rearranged I think I like the combo of..
3/5 Para (Might drop to 2/5)
5/5 Slow
2/5 or 3/5 for Dia3 but not 100% sure yet.

Bahamut.Xslayrx
user: Xslayrx
By Bahamut.Xslayrx 2010-04-22 00:48:17
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Bahamut.Paragonx said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
No I shoud not have waited..if I had waited the I wouldn't have been @ cap. My goal was to get my current 75's fully merited(which I did!) Drg will be next and I am looking forward to it..but I will most likely lvl something new again once drg is 75, just don't know what it will be.
lol baby zorander growing all strong now ^^ i remember when he was a noob lol. he use to be whm only lol.
Pfft I was never whm onry! Whm was my 2nd job to 75 behind drk lol, and I haven't I played this game longer than you have??

And I still hang on to my noob status so I can hang out with you and Xslayrx ^^!
am i really that gimp :3 i thought i was moderatly ok but now you lay this on me!!!