Signs Of Too Much FFXI(ing?)

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42
 Pandemonium.Tatsuki
Serveur: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: douten
By Pandemonium.Tatsuki 2009-07-08 10:41:06
Link | Citer | R

There's a sign of too much FFXI?
 Sylph.Megumii
Serveur: Sylph
user: Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2009-07-08 10:50:45
Link | Citer | R

Saying "gil" in real life when you meant to say "money"
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-07-08 10:56:30
Link | Citer | R

I hit escape on msn all the time to erase what I was going to say and instead it closes the window. Or I'll be walking to school and realize halfway there I've been humming a song from FFXI. I once walked in my house after a lugging my backpack all around campus, flopped down on my butt, and told my husband, 'I was defeated by the heavy backpack.'
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-07-08 10:57:58
Link | Citer | R

Liela said:
I hit escape on msn all the time to erase what I was going to say and instead it closes the window

A million times, this.

Also, hey Liela~ Long time no...Um...Talk to.
 Cerberus.Nieko
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-08 10:58:01
Link | Citer | R

I think it's been said already but i've done it so.....

Walking from behind the bar at work to the kitchen and said to my bar guests that I was 'zoning'
[+]
 Fairy.Pwrlessgirl
Serveur: Fairy
user: Pwrless
By Fairy.Pwrlessgirl 2009-07-08 11:11:26
Link | Citer | R

Sings of too much FFXI:
When having fun with GF I go Penta Thrust on Missionary, and Sneak Attack on Doggy.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Aravol
user: aravol
By Pandemonium.Aravol 2009-07-08 11:18:42
Link | Citer | R

lol
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-07-08 11:19:39
Link | Citer | R

Enternius said:

Also, hey Liela~ Long time no...Um...Talk to.

Hi Ent ^^ I'm still around, have just been lurking more than posting lately. How have you been?
 Bahamut.Atrithk
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-07-08 11:21:17
Link | Citer | R

Pwrlessgirl said:
Sings of too much FFXI:
When having fun with GF I go Penta Thrust on Missionary, and Sneak Attack on Doggy.

It's a shame that the 'battle' ends right after that.
 Diabolos.Moonfrost
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Moonfrost
By Diabolos.Moonfrost 2009-07-10 08:37:54
Link | Citer | R

When I was moving I had to throw alot of ***out and I was wondering how much I'd get npc'ing it instead.

talked to a friend about him seeing me sitting outside my house the other day and I didnt answer him when he talked to me, and I told him that I was prolly afk...
[+]
 Bahamut.Pheliont
user: Pheliont
By Bahamut.Pheliont 2009-07-10 08:41:51
Link | Citer | R

When you are using are friends bow, practicing archery, and a bird randomly attacks him, and you try and sidewinder the bird, nearly hitting your friend...... When he asks wtf you doin? Your answer, and I quote myself "Was trying to kill the Colibri before he stole my food"

Yea, Tim is slightly confused now with me
 Siren.Enternius
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-07-10 08:55:34
Link | Citer | R

Pheliont said:
When you are using are friends bow, practicing archery, and a bird randomly attacks him, and you try and sidewinder the bird, nearly hitting your friend......

User submitted image
 Bahamut.Pheliont
user: Pheliont
By Bahamut.Pheliont 2009-07-10 08:59:31
Link | Citer | R

Enternius said:
Pheliont said:
When you are using are friends bow, practicing archery, and a bird randomly attacks him, and you try and sidewinder the bird, nearly hitting your friend......

User submitted image

LMAO

I think this has been mentioned before, but I have random dreams where I got a r/e drop from killing NM, etc. About 2 weeks ago, I dreamt I got Obow and PCA, which Obow I'm about 0/15 on atm, and don't think once I have aimed for PCA, but anyway, I woke up for work one morning really excited about the 2 r/e pieces I got last night on the game. Turns out, huge friggin dream. Was pissed. Told gf (who also plays) over dinner, she couldn't stop laughing. :)
[+]
 Remora.Ninian
Serveur: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-07-12 21:09:33
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
I was sending a text to someone on my phone... I zoned on the game... I stopped texting until I had finished zoning.

Oh wow. :3
 Sylph.Jax
user: MissJax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-07-12 21:25:39
Link | Citer | R

Pheliont said:

I think this has been mentioned before, but I have random dreams where I got a r/e drop from killing NM, etc. About 2 weeks ago, I dreamt I got Obow and PCA, which Obow I'm about 0/15 on atm, and don't think once I have aimed for PCA, but anyway, I woke up for work one morning really excited about the 2 r/e pieces I got last night on the game. Turns out, huge friggin dream. Was pissed. Told gf (who also plays) over dinner, she couldn't stop laughing. :)

Dreamt the same thing but with Eastern Shadow, lol. So annoying waking up to not having the item..
& For some reason, I ALWAYS have dreams about me casting Thunder IV (always Thunder IV) on someone irl and I'm wearing the little wizard looking hat doing it..
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-12 22:07:19
Link | Citer | R

Jax said:
Dreamt the same thing but with Eastern Shadow, lol. So annoying waking up to not having the item..
& For some reason, I ALWAYS have dreams about me casting Thunder IV (always Thunder IV) on someone irl and I'm wearing the little wizard looking hat doing it..
lol, wow, Jax. Polite way to say you dream about murder? haha
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-12 22:30:16
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
I was sending a text to someone on my phone... I zoned on the game... I stopped texting until I had finished zoning.

that is funny!
 Leviathan.Rikutheal
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Rikutheal
By Leviathan.Rikutheal 2009-07-12 23:20:59
Link | Citer | R

I KNOW I'm addicted lol.
When I go to church choir I used to go .2 skill up (All right!) and then on the day it was finally over i went "FINALLY SINGING LEVEL CAPPED!"
Then my other one is when i learned how to play "Anestesia, Pulling Teeth" by Metallica on my bass guitar I screamed "*** YEA STRING INSTRUMENT SKILL CAPPED!" needless to say when my dad walked in he had a very puzzled look on his face :P
[+]
 Bismarck.Verace
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Verace
By Bismarck.Verace 2009-07-12 23:24:39
Link | Citer | R

iv actually yelled zone when leaveing a room ~.~;
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-07-12 23:28:51
Link | Citer | R

Well...not so bad, but I've been on the phone, or talking to someone in my place while playing FFXI. Then type out what I meant to say, and scream out what I meant to type.

"Hey, we still going out tonight?"
"STOP BEING A *** PUSSY AND DO IT ALREADY!"
"What...?"

Explaining it is always fun...><
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-12 23:35:20
Link | Citer | R

Awkwaaaaaaard. lol
 Asura.Lordgenbu
Serveur: Asura
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Lordgenbu 2009-07-13 00:33:08
Link | Citer | R

Excesspain said:
I mash ESC everytime I want to start typing stuff over, and usually close the window I am trying to type in.

*** I do that all the time.
 Asura.Shua
Serveur: Asura
user: Shua
By Asura.Shua 2009-07-13 00:53:59
Link | Citer | R

Lordgenbu said:
Excesspain said:
I mash ESC everytime I want to start typing stuff over, and usually close the window I am trying to type in.

^
Quoted for *** truth D:
 Sylph.Ascher
user: Ascher
By Sylph.Ascher 2009-07-13 02:36:29
Link | Citer | R

I was describing something funny that had happened to me and my friends for a friend of mine at work and I finished by saying "Ya we rofled so hard".

Also there are times I had the word "lol" pop into my head every time I wanted to respond to a friend's joke with a chuckle and almost said "lol" a lot.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-13 02:54:57
Link | Citer | R

Ascher said:
I was describing something funny that had happened to me and my friends for a friend of mine at work and I finished by saying "Ya we rofled so hard".

Also there are times I had the word "lol" pop into my head every time I wanted to respond to a friend's joke with a chuckle and almost said "lol" a lot.
I find myself so retardedly close to doing that all the time now. Like it's always "lol" in my head, and I know it's just a matter of time until it comes out one day randomly. lol
 Bahamut.Rumaha
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-07-13 03:13:59
Link | Citer | R

Lordgenbu said:
Excesspain said:

Me to lol
Rowland said:

lol wow
 Siren.Thoraeon
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2009-07-13 08:09:25
Link | Citer | R

When you look away from the computer screen and still see an image of your character.
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2009-07-13 08:17:30
Link | Citer | R

You're out running errands with a friend and you're out longer then you thought you'd be and you say, "After we get lunch, we can just Teleport-Holla back home".
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42