Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Looking To Sponsor Dynamis
Looking To Sponsor Dynamis
 Bismarck.Sake
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Donko
By Bismarck.Sake 2010-04-09 19:58:40
Link | Citer | R

I'm looking to sponsor a Dynamis shell. PM me with your run times.

I'll take currency (currently working on Apoc). The AFs, accessories, Shadow items, -1 pieces are yours.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-04-09 21:30:56
Link | Citer | R

Good luck with that methinks.

I don't see any benefit to the shell, seeing as they could get their own member a relic, or sell the currency and have monthly payouts. Would most likely have to be prepared to sponsor 100% xarc/dreamlands zones ;o

Methinks you'd need a shell that doesnt want to buy glasses...though it only takes like 50-80 coins to break even on a run...so I still don't see why anyone would want to do that. They would start to realize how much they are getting screwed over in gil.
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-09 22:05:22
Link | Citer | R

If you have the money to 'sponsor' a shell, just find one that sells the currency, and work out an agreement to buy it from them in bulk, same end result really.
 Bismarck.Darklucifer
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Darklucifer 2010-04-10 10:39:30
Link | Citer | R

The good shells dont need there runs to be sponsored lol. get yourself a few friends who know what to do pulling etc. and if you got that shout for a dyna get ppl in and let them lot on af. you will have more luck with that i guess ;)
 Lakshmi.Jaguarx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaguarx
By Lakshmi.Jaguarx 2010-04-10 11:15:32
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Sake said:
I'm looking to sponsor a GOOD Dynamis shell.
Must have at least 5 wins under your belt and do cities on a regular basis. No "Noob" shell that always whipes.
PM me with your run times, although I may be subject to change them as I see fit to my schedule.

I'll take currency (currently working on Apoc). The AFs, accessories, Shadow items, -1 pieces are yours.

Love how you set requirements as if you are going to be flooded with pm's.

This is one of those requests that's never going to happen.

/thread
[+]
 Asura.Floorboss
Serveur: Asura
user: Floorboss
By Asura.Floorboss 2010-04-10 11:33:11
Link | Citer | R

The way it is on Asura you got to be on stage 3 before you can sponcer runs which I think is Cow crap. The way I see it the linkshells that does this or the people that do it alrdy has a relic. I wouldnt mind joining a good ls and being a loyal member to it for sponcer rights but just knowing people they would screw me over like always.
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-04-10 12:21:05
Link | Citer | R

Brb, telling my Dynamis leader to go *** himself and shove his payouts up his arse. Lets get this guy a relic!
[+]