Looking To Get My Black Belt!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Looking to get my Black Belt!
Looking to get my Black Belt!
 Bismarck.Danz
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-04-07 03:48:45
Link | Citer | R

ok. as any other monk knows, (at least one that doesn't have a plentiful source of gil) getting black belt can be a real drag
there are options,
buy from most HNM linkshells for 1~3m each depending on what others are offering for which ones at the time. iv seen adamentoise egg go for 7mil! back just after the winter 09 update logging in from the maintenance. seeing that items was going for 7mil i lost interest. but i have got the candle light going agan and the flame is only burning hotter since i got my wyrom beard, a friend of mine's linkshell was doing KS99s run and i was told i can buy a wyorm beard if one dropped for 500k. its a hell of a deal. i only had 1.2m on me but at that price. worth every penny. i barely get there and make it just in time to get!. so now I'm 1/3 on BB items since then iv built my gil back up to 1.5m (not much by most high end player status.) i'm not much for enjoying the whole farming part of this game. and my woodworking is slightly too low for much profiting crafts. however. i have other means
--------------- The point ------------
i have over 400 kindred seals. looking to burn for KS99s to get my BB items. but nobody to do them with. my linkshell does endgame events but is hard to schedule events such as KS99s for just 1 person. and nobody but MNKs looking to get BB items save that much seals and do KS99s and all the MNKs in my LS already have BB.
so what I'm looking for is a group that will do KS99s or will help me burn my seals in return of some of the loot
an idea i had was i have free solo lot on 1 any item in the pool could be BB. could be something of higher value that will allow me to buy the other 2 items entirely and have some left over.
the rest of the items could go free lot.

also. if your HNMLS is willing to sell adamentoise egg or behe tongue for only 1.5m
i'm willing to do that
[+]
 Pandemonium.Eldevine
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Eldevine
By Pandemonium.Eldevine 2010-04-07 07:22:16
Link | Citer | R

I wish u a whole bunch of luck trying to get the BB!

I just got mine and im so happy lol cause i camped the HNMs for 2 months every single day ,_, and ended up buying the egg for 3M... tongue for 2.5M and beard for 300k(from KS99). So 5.8M item lol but its soooo worth it.

Your best shot getting the egg is from Aspid tho cause the drop rate from KS99 is really bad. Out of like 10 runs i did, none dropped, so just try to out bid ppl at Aspid ^^
[+]
 Bismarck.Danz
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-04-07 10:18:24
Link | Citer | R

BUMP!
[+]
 Bismarck.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Bismarck.Azagarth 2010-04-07 12:54:37
Link | Citer | R

you can solo ada that what I did. He is an easy claim during windows 1-3 and really most shells if you claim HQ will invite you and let you have egg for free. Get a friend looking to make gil and you can duo behe easy enough too, but a lot of shells will sell of tongue there for cheap if your only buyer.