Seeking Help.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Seeking help.
Seeking help.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-04-06 14:03:00
Link | Citer | R

I want to get myself an X's knife.

It's a simply BC fight, that you can do once a week, with a horrible drop rate so it may take up to 6 months or more(or it can drop on the next kill, you know how it is).

All I require is 1 BLM that's *competently* geared and skilled. In return, I'm hoping to set up some kind of partnership with that person. I have multiple jobs across multiple accounts, all of them geared and played well. This can be anything like a BC you would like to do, or pair up with me for ENM where you get to keep all the drops, or attend your ls event as an extra whose seeking no items in return. Just about anything as long as it's restricted to once a week and it fits within my playtime.

Now don't get me wrong. I've had friends and LS members offer to help, but we all know the problem with that. First of all, they're a modest bunch, asking nothing in return, which pisses me off more than anything. One, because it makes me feel guilty as hell, two because [they don't know what they're getting themselves into]. Three, because "I'll help you out" the first week turns into "I'm busy right now..." the second week, which turns into "..I don't want to but ok <_<" the third week, which turns into completely ignoring me the fourth. Hence, I think a system of partnership where both parties mutually benefit would be best, since it provides proper motivation.

Please understand that while the fight itself is easy, the commitment towards actually getting the drop is pretty significant. The dagger is one of the best for THF, yet hardly any THF has one. Respond here or send me a PM if you're interested. You can try to catch me ingame, but I idle/afk alot so I may miss your /tell.

And right, my available jobs are THF, WHM, BRD, BLM and RDM.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2010-04-06 14:31:07
Link | Citer | R

Why arent you on carby? D:
[+]
 Bismarck.Chasuro
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-04-08 00:46:01
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Zanno said:
Why arent you on carby? D:
Troller... lol

I've been wanting to do that fight once a week since I found that knife for my thief. I do have a blm75. It is new but I have decent gear and freeze/burst 2.

I dunno about a share where you help with other events, but I'm sure we can work something out. I'm always looking for friends to join me on some adventure or another.

Send me a tell in game or reply here.
PLD75, THF75, SMN75, BLM75, WHM69 with all sub jobs. Working on BRD54 right now for next 75.
 Bismarck.Ihina
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2010-04-09 16:45:21
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for all the replies. I've already found someone to do this with.