Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Bahamut Sky Merc. Group
Bahamut Sky Merc. Group
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2010-04-06 08:16:12
Link | Citer | R

Hello to all that venture into this thread. First, I would like to say thank you for coming.

I am currently looking for people from Bahamut that would like to assist in doing merc. god fights. The main ones of focus being Kirin and Byakko. All I ask is that if interested, to PM me here or /tell me ingame when I'm on (6-9pm Monday-Thursday; 6-whenever on Friday; All day Saturdays), and that you be flexible with doing these runs around 7pm EST on Fridays and/or Saturdays. We would just take 1-2 customers a run, as I know some of the people I'm currently discussing to have as merc. members have EG shell committments at 9pm EST those days. The merc would go under the following rules:

1. The customer will provide the pop set for the god we fight.
2. If we wipe, I will refund the customer their pop set.
3. The customer will select one item that drops from the god and lot on it. The rest will go to the mercs.
4. For the mercs, all non-money items will be freelot. I or a member of my choosing will lot all the money items from the run. We will take attendance of the mercs present and sell the items. Once the items have sold, we will contact all the mercs so they can receive payment.

As of this moment, I have someone interested in having 1 Kirin popped for them this Friday. If you are interested in assisting, please contact me. As of now, I know that the customer wants Kirin's Osode as a first pick, with W.legs as a backup. So, please let me know if interested. Thank you.
 Bahamut.Branwen
user: Branwen
By Bahamut.Branwen 2010-04-14 15:48:16
Link | Citer | R

Not wanting to put a dampner on this, but surely people hiring a group of mercs would want to know that they can work as a team. With this kind of open ended invite you could get any tom, *** or harry turn up who has absolutely no idea how to work in a team and really scren up your time. This would also impact on any customers you might get.
Personally I wouldnt pick up anyone that I didnt already know to be a decent player and someone I would trust to work in the small team you'll have.
 Bahamut.Ukiyasan
user: Ukiyasan
By Bahamut.Ukiyasan 2010-04-15 12:22:00
Link | Citer | R

Oh, I'm not just gonna pick up anyone. I will do my research before accepting people. I'm just trying to see what kind of interest I could drum up.