Slyph, The New Fairy...

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Slyph, the new Fairy...
Slyph, the new Fairy...
First Page 2
 Fairy.Blackmist
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-02-28 20:28:03
Link | Citer | R

So um, .... >.> Whats this server like.

And Um, Beware you'll probly get alot of Drama from 87.99087% of our server :D

Remember... We where home to Poof
 Sylph.Oddin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-28 20:29:17
Link | Citer | R

Ok people. If this is going to be your new home, learn to spell it right! /rant
[+]
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-02-28 20:29:56
Link | Citer | R

This is the one server merger that makes some sort of sense with the names :/
[+]
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-02-28 20:34:55
Link | Citer | R

sorry I got 2 letters mixed up =P I used to allways mispel Fairy
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-28 20:36:12
Link | Citer | R

Sorry not just targeting you. I've noticed quite a few people can't spell it right either. Don't feel bad. Welcome!
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-02-28 20:44:56
Link | Citer | R

lol I don't feel bad, I know i can't spell worth a dam
 Fairy.Brenda
user: Jornna
By Fairy.Brenda 2010-02-28 20:47:56
Link | Citer | R

Well,I haven't heard anything bad about this server ever.

Whats the end game like here?
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-28 20:50:23
Link | Citer | R

HNM is always busy. Pretty much 3-5 LSs camp the ***out of everything. Lots of Dynamis going on so there's definitely going to be some conflicts. Not a whole lot of ZNM going on anymore. Sky shells still doing it regularly. Limbus and Salvage are out there but can be somewhat hard to find. Not a lot of einherjar either.
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-02-28 20:53:51
Link | Citer | R

There's lots of Drama with our server, ... And I always seem to get involved one way or another, >.> lol

I've been on Fairy since i started a good 4~5 years ago,

if you know Penello, katalara, Miras, and there click, or ppl like them *Who seem to be more men, pretending to be females, you know your Typical Mithra, Attention ***. but thats just my oppnion,

we have a lot of ppl who will pretend to be a female, for gil, gear, items, you know, Typical Mantra.

It's Just Me, and my View on it.

but' it's just what I see. =P

We are like, a Less Dramatic Ver. of Asura
 Sylph.Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-02-28 21:21:42
Link | Citer | R

Sylph doesn't really get all that much drama. Most of our asshats all left about the same time about six months ago. Now it's very peaceful really.
 Fairy.Chrisstreb
By Fairy.Chrisstreb 2010-02-28 21:32:32
Link | Citer | R

what drama? most all the asshats are on other servers making their lives miserable :D (Poof, Thunderblaze, Kuroganashi & Co., etc.). Penello has been a good friend for a while now, she is definetly a she, so don't go and drag her name down in with the mix of lolKatalara. Be warned Sylph of someone trying to hit you up for help/gear when they pull out the male card. D:
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-02-28 21:52:30
Link | Citer | R

I knew Pene for a long time, She Used to be friends With Mita, and some Drama inshured with my self, Mita & her, >.> basicly she ruined my friendship with a few ppl, cause of her Epic Jellousy >,> all I Can say, is "boo hoo, so what if some one doesnt like you that way

And Got me Kicked from a few pt's >.> Or would say very Perveted things in partys i was with in her, Such as, how she uses a phone as a Vibrater, but w/e lol.. thats not the point of this thread. I just was wondering how Sylph was like,

*in my eyes, pene is drama, >.>*
 Fairy.Aleya
user: aleckzia
By Fairy.Aleya 2010-02-28 22:00:05
Link | Citer | R

I can see why you find yourself in most of this so called drama you speak of.
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-28 22:04:43
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Blackmist said:
There's lots of Drama with our server, ... And I always seem to get involved one way or another, >.> lol

I've been on Fairy since i started a good 4~5 years ago,

if you know Penello, katalara, Miras, and there click, or ppl like them *Who seem to be more men, pretending to be females, you know your Typical Mithra, Attention ***. but thats just my oppnion,

we have a lot of ppl who will pretend to be a female, for gil, gear, items, you know, Typical Mantra.

It's Just Me, and my View on it.

but' it's just what I see. =P

We are like, a Less Dramatic Ver. of Asura
Penello is a hume, lol. And has FOR THE MOST PART been fine by me, with the exception of one incident. Mia, I have no probs with. At first, didn't see eye to eye, but we get along fine now.
 Fairy.Exander
user: Exander
By Fairy.Exander 2010-02-28 22:06:05
Link | Citer | R

The way i see it.. Fairy is getting a *** in the *** with this move considering we have both Population (when i checked it Fairy had about 400 more) and were merging with a Economy that's -0.51% compared to fairy's +0.54% and were having to loose "WELCOME TO FAIRY" that made us Epic to "Welcome to Sylph"

... I already know this is gonna SUCK..
 Fairy.Tedwardian
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-02-28 22:16:08
Link | Citer | R

Black, this kinda seems like you're lumping your own personal drama in with the rest of the server.
i've been on fairy the entirety of my FFXI "career" and i don't see us in that light at all.
my point being, i really don't think Sylph needs to brace themselves for a flood of silly drama. lol

also, wtf you been at Black, haven't seen you in days. anyway be easy bro.
[+]
 Fairy.Chrisstreb
By Fairy.Chrisstreb 2010-02-28 22:16:55
Link | Citer | R

crafts are already dead anyways, i just wanna get to 100 to say I have 100, and sign a few things for friends. Fairys been notorious for being one of the more expensive servers on a lot of goods. It's about time for a bit of change. Also regarding #s, you can't really rely on AHs info considering that it only takes in registered members iirc? It's probably going by SEs #s from tracking people online during various times of the day. I know NAs been kinda dwindling quite a bit during the day during recent months, this should be a nice shot in the arm. Plus from what I've seen so far, it seems we'll for the most part be welcomed with open arms to Sylph (though I doubt the HNM groups there aren't gonna want to see more competition at camps) First few weeks on Sylph are gonna be very very interesting, its gonna be a neat challenge to face & meet new people, im looking forward to it! :D

By the way, just so the cats out of the bag already, i'm a guy
 Fairy.Vegetto
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-28 22:18:32
Link | Citer | R

Watch out for Vegetto. He's a walking stereotype waiting to ruin your day. He makes drama and doesn't afraid of anything. He will put himself before you every time and cares about nobody. He will step over or on each and every person in his path to true dominance. Once he's at the top, he will look down upon your fragile soul and let out a laugh.

Avoid this man at all costs. He is too good for Yagudo drink and can last on grape drink only. He always carries a stack of watermelon on him and has his trusty giant donko in his bazaar.
[+]
 Fairy.Chrisstreb
By Fairy.Chrisstreb 2010-02-28 22:20:08
Link | Citer | R

no Supple Skins?
 Fairy.Exander
user: Exander
By Fairy.Exander 2010-02-28 22:22:19
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Watch out for Vegetto. He's a walking stereotype waiting to ruin your day. He makes drama and doesn't afraid of anything. He will put himself before you every time and cares about nobody. He will step over or on each and every person in his path to true dominance. Once he's at the top, he will look down upon your fragile soul and let out a laugh.

Avoid this man at all costs. He is too good for Yagudo drink and can last on grape drink only. He always carries a stack of watermelon on him and has his trusty giant donko in his bazaar.

Forgot to add hes a phaggot and enjoys to PvP for epen strokes. :P
 Fairy.Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2010-02-28 23:48:56
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Tedwardian said:
Black, this kinda seems like you're lumping your own personal drama in with the rest of the server.
i've been on fairy the entirety of my FFXI "career" and i don't see us in that light at all.
my point being, i really don't think Sylph needs to brace themselves for a flood of silly drama. lol

also, wtf you been at Black, haven't seen you in days. anyway be easy bro.

No, Not Really Im just useing it as an example.

I think the Main Reasion I Find my self in Drama, Is cause ppl allways come to me with there problems, lol
-- Yes they are my Personal oppnions, and Experiances but im just one person, If you ask others, (Not to name any one eles)

but who knows once the servers merge, we might just have a better comunity, idk :P

And Na Vegee, I think you'er a Decent fellow, Not this "elitest *** hole" every one seems to see you as on thease Fourms, :P

Btw... Have you Heared form Cura... Dam woman has up & Vanished again... And I never seen Renkei online anymore. lol :P
 Fairy.Ligerzero
user: Ligerzero
By Fairy.Ligerzero 2010-03-01 01:49:26
Link | Citer | R

does sylph ballista?

veg, finally got my Aur. body :D
 Sylph.Hitetsu
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-03-01 02:04:44
Link | Citer | R

I've never seen anyone Ballista ._. Actually, I lie.. I've seen like 2 matches 4~5 years ago XD

And, Whoo! We get Veg!
 Sylph.Dubberrucky
By Sylph.Dubberrucky 2010-03-01 02:11:46
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oddin said:
Sylph doesn't really get all that much drama. Most of our asshats all left about the same time about six months ago. Now it's very peaceful really.

True Strike! but we do have a few who still linger stubbornly but us sylphians tend to shun asshats they clash with our armor :P
 Fairy.Wolfjorg
user: wolfjorgg
By Fairy.Wolfjorg 2010-03-01 14:37:05
Link | Citer | R

Hi Sylph, Be seeing you guys in a week
 Fairy.Spiriel
user: Spiriel
By Fairy.Spiriel 2010-03-01 14:50:19
Link | Citer | R

Funny, I don't recall that much drama >.> But I don't bother with HNMs and stay the hell out of whitegate unless I can't avoid it.

o/

You Sylph'ers probably won't see me around. Even though I'll be there >.>
By Mriqa 2010-03-01 19:49:34
Link | Citer | R

*Peter Griffin laugh* We're coming!!!!
[+]
 Fairy.Rorrick
user: Rorrick
By Fairy.Rorrick 2010-03-01 23:05:21
Link | Citer | R

/wave.

Kinda curious, where do most of the bazaars on Sylph AFK? On Fairy most sit in Rolanberry Fields just outside the zone to Lower Jeuno.
 Fairy.Sandman
user: sandman16
By Fairy.Sandman 2010-03-02 02:00:08
Link | Citer | R

Who the *** is blackmist?
 Fairy.Akazla
user: Akazia
By Fairy.Akazla 2010-03-02 16:28:58
Link | Citer | R

just wanted to wave and say hi. Blackmist is a nut, but an awesome person. There are a few people that we still have drama from but nothing like what we used to. Although I am sure we could start some in Whitegate. :P
First Page 2