FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 976 977 978 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-05-27 18:07:34
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Selennia said:
Oh hush! I'm too afraid to click links thanks to Rick and Rebecca rolls D:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Saw this on a friend's facebook, worth watching. Good for Texas. :)
It wasn't linked. D:

Asura.Citag said:
Hmmm what to make for dinner tonight....

Senegalese mafe or chicken bhoona?
I'm having what I have every night. Boring healthy food. x__x lol
 Asura.Selennia
Serveur: Asura
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-05-27 18:09:08
Link | Citer | R

Ack! Maybe I was drunk then lol.
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-05-27 18:10:32
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Asura.Citag said:
Hmmm what to make for dinner tonight.... Senegalese mafe or chicken bhoona?

Healthy food doesnt have to be boring!! Both of these recipes are part of my eat-clean diet.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-05-27 19:17:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Citag said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Asura.Citag said:

Healthy food doesnt have to be boring!! Both of these recipes are part of my eat-clean diet.

Hmmm I'll have to do some research I guess. Only just started cooking for myself.^^ I'm also following a nutrition plan and trying to keep my diet to 40% carbs / 40% protein / 20% (good) fats. Which means I'm ending up eating the exact same thing every single day. :D Yaaaay lol x___x

3 eggs → run → weight training (not every day) → protein shake + banana + gatorade → chicken breast, corn → protein shake + granola bar → brown rice (I neeeeeeed to find a way to make this rice less boring lol even cooked with celery and onion it's terribly bland) + tilapia + mixed veggies → cottage cheese (it's less nasty with each passing day^^) → sleep → repeat~
 Asura.Apelila
user: Apelila
By Asura.Apelila 2011-05-28 01:11:05
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Asura.Apelila said:
So I zoned out into Port J last night to the most interesting shout: "What do you do with the ***'s?" I'm still trying to figure out what prompted it / what happened, I waited a good 5 minutes and didn't see anything from the person again.
Well, I wasn't shouting for members so, dunno. @_@; Why haven't you picked up a pearl?! xD

Because.....Inventory? I'm on latenight/early AM and the last week I've been logged in for less than a minute before 'hey lets go do this'.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xyclo
By Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo 2011-05-28 03:28:40
Link | Citer | R

Omg... I think I found my Garka...
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-28 04:34:16
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo said:
Omg... I think I found my Garka...
!? Do tell!

Asura.Apelila said:
Asura.Apelila said:
So I zoned out into Port J last night to the most interesting shout: "What do you do with the ***'s?" I'm still trying to figure out what prompted it / what happened, I waited a good 5 minutes and didn't see anything from the person again.
Well, I wasn't shouting for members so, dunno. @_@; Why haven't you picked up a pearl?! xD

Because.....Inventory? I'm on latenight/early AM and the last week I've been logged in for less than a minute before 'hey lets go do this'.
<<Sackholder, I'm up late, get a pearl sometime!

Also, I feel like an *** @.@ And I'm so confused tonight -.-

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-28 04:53:19
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I still need to get that pearl, but drunk Bart is a loud Bart, and well.. sometimes my humor is ....dark. So I've been wary about joining. lol
I've got a dark sense of humor, so and meh, we have someone in there thats not right in the head, that'd probably scare you away lol.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-05-28 04:55:55
Link | Citer | R

Ni ni. ^^

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-28 04:57:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
I still need to get that pearl, but drunk Bart is a loud Bart, and well.. sometimes my humor is ....dark. So I've been wary about joining. lol
I've got a dark sense of humor, so and meh, we have someone in there thats not right in the head, that'd probably scare you away lol.

You should visit my town [ls] sometime, or just ask Luelle/Silvaria/Kalyna..uh.. yeah..

;)
{I'm interested} lol
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-05-28 04:57:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

You should visit my town [ls] sometime, or just ask Luelle/Silvaria/Kalyna..uh.. yeah..

;)
Pfft.

Luelle is part of my town.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-05-28 04:59:31
Link | Citer | R

:{ I is townless usually. ; ;
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-28 04:59:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Alymorel said:

Ni ni. ^^
I have been told I shall have this one day! *looks forward to rainbow cake day* =3
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-05-28 05:00:14
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Asura.Citag said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Asura.Citag said:

Hmmm I'll have to do some research I guess. Only just started cooking for myself.^^ I'm also following a nutrition plan and trying to keep my diet to 40% carbs / 40% protein / 20% (good) fats. Which means I'm ending up eating the exact same thing every single day. :D Yaaaay lol x___x

3 eggs → run → weight training (not every day) → protein shake + banana + gatorade → chicken breast, corn → protein shake + granola bar → brown rice (I neeeeeeed to find a way to make this rice less boring lol even cooked with celery and onion it's terribly bland) + tilapia + mixed veggies → cottage cheese (it's less nasty with each passing day^^) → sleep → repeat~

my favorite (relatively) healthy yet yummy food: chicken fajitas

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-28 05:01:25
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Anyone on Asura is invited to our shell, though it does get slow and I also personally [as well as others] weed out the week with our conversational pieces...

and my incessant loud talking. Much louder than anything ever represented on forums. lol
I'm an LS collector, up to 24? Currently [most are not active anymore <.<] and I enjoy random conversations.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-28 05:05:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Anyone on Asura is invited to our shell, though it does get slow and I also personally [as well as others] weed out the week with our conversational pieces...

and my incessant loud talking. Much louder than anything ever represented on forums. lol
I'm an LS collector, up to 24? Currently [most are not active anymore <.<] and I enjoy random conversations.

I'll try to hit you up tommorow night then to trade pearls. You can lurk any time in mine.

Pro-tip: If Me, Abri, Stryger are on [and I've been drinking], mad sex talk happens. You get a mixed bag. lol
Lol, I should be on! I have no issue with any convos, my LS got into a kinky chat one day <.< I now have an Elvaan whos into puppy-play and abuse that chats with me every time hes on.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-28 07:09:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Anyone on Asura is invited to our shell, though it does get slow and I also personally [as well as others] weed out the week with our conversational pieces... and my incessant loud talking. Much louder than anything ever represented on forums. lol
I'll try to hit you up tommorow night then to trade pearls. You can lurk any time in mine. Pro-tip: If Me, Abri, Stryger are on [and I've been drinking], mad sex talk happens. You get a mixed bag. lol
Lol, I should be on! I have no issue with any convos, my LS got into a kinky chat one day <.< I now have an Elvaan whos into puppy-play and abuse that chats with me every time hes on.

Lets not forget that night/morning where we were doing things with that big worm...
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-05-28 12:44:32
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
my favorite (relatively) healthy yet yummy food: chicken fajitas
Ooh that actually isn't too bad at all. :D Might be trying this soon lol

I can't wait for China.^^ Gonna relax the diet while I'm there so I can eat all the yummy foodses. :D

Asura.Shayka said:
:( Stay well-rested if you can, should help with the decision.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-28 14:45:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Anyone on Asura is invited to our shell, though it does get slow and I also personally [as well as others] weed out the week with our conversational pieces... and my incessant loud talking. Much louder than anything ever represented on forums. lol
I'll try to hit you up tommorow night then to trade pearls. You can lurk any time in mine. Pro-tip: If Me, Abri, Stryger are on [and I've been drinking], mad sex talk happens. You get a mixed bag. lol

Lets not forget that night/morning where we were doing things with that big worm...
Dear god the worm XD and half the ls wondering wth? lol

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Asura.Shayka said:
:( Stay well-rested if you can, should help with the decision.
I got no sleep last night either, which doesn't help, thinking too much.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2011-05-28 14:46:46
Link | Citer | R

i need to start eating better, but i only eat the way i do, cuase im kinda broke XD free pizza from work all the time? yum yum
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-05-28 14:55:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Bartimaeus said:

I'm wary about joining when I get back now.... sounds like something someone sweet and innocent like me shouldn't get involved in.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-28 15:00:24
Link | Citer | R

Also for anyone not on FB that wonders why I'm confused among other things.
Still thinking! Giving me a migraine.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-28 15:00:50
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Rinnsi said:
i need to start eating better, but i only eat the way i do, cuase im kinda broke XD free pizza from work all the time? yum yum
Make healthier pizza =p, go with better toppings than fattier ones.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-28 16:56:08
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said:

Congrats on superior genetics, Ina!

Congrats on the engagement, Shayka!

Congrats, thread!:

Congrats, self! (Graduation present~ <3)

Fenrir.Rinnsi said:
Yummy pizza! :Q___ _ _ _
I haven't had pizza in forever. @_@;
Omnomnomnom Ramen, Onigiri, and Miso soup~ <3
Also, get Skype! D:
 Cerberus.Lasareth
Serveur: Cerberus
user: lasareth
By Cerberus.Lasareth 2011-05-28 17:12:15
Link | Citer | R

Congrats, self! (Graduation present~ <3)

PLAY WITH ME
First Page 2 3 ... 976 977 978 ... 1505 1506 1507