FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 945 946 947 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Shayka
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-06 13:25:34
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Selennia said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Selennia said:
For the record, Shay's head is perfect to use as a bed/chair for tarutarus! :D

Edit: <3 Zephriel for drawing this pic for me for my bday! :D
Stay off my head! D:
/Superglues herself to Shay's head.
Get off my head! D:

Side note I finally got my alt put on here >.>;
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 13:27:08
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Zagato said:
I take Prozac in the AM, Xanax after work and the Valium before going to bed. But I wake up all drowzy still.
Try taking the prozac at night..it is a very common side effect of feeling foggy and extremely drowsy for the first 2 weeks ish* It will WILL come to an end and you can take it whenever you would like - as long as you are consistent and take it every day.. I am surprised they didnt try Zoloft though..it has more promising results then prozac from what I had read..
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 13:35:38
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Zagato said:
I guess I'll try that, wouldn't it make me more loopy in the morning?
try taking it ...hmm if u get up say at 6-7 for a 8-9 am shift ..try 7 pm see how that works for you ~
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 13:37:00
Link | Citer | R

Are all your meds a once a day thing or is the Xanax an as needed (and the valium as needed for sleepytime)
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 13:53:24
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Zagato said:
Once a day, I tend to like get addicted to pills (OhHaiTylenolPM) very quick and eat them like Pez >_>; So I'm on a once a day schedule.
I question the need for the Valium to go to sleep when the Prozac and the Xanax should have the drowsy side effect and the xanax should have you calm enough to be able to sleep.

I strongly urge you to be your own best advocate and question the need for SO MUCH (mayhap the Valium isnt even needed) Overmedicating can lead to such horrible problems !

Also I would have to say tylenol PM would NOT be a good thing while you are on all these other pills D:
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 14:13:50
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Zagato said:
Oh yeah, I stopped taking TylenolPM like 5 years ago, I was up to 5 little devils and they would just make me barely sleepy. I do not like the way I feel, so I'm going to try just taking the prozac at night, lay off the valium and if things don't improve, i'll not take them anymore.
please please please I urge u to not stop taking the prozac until the 4 week period has came up..MOST people who quit do so because of the side effects which WILL subside as your body gets used to the medication...

If you find you cannot truly accept the side affects talk to your dr about switching to another anti - depressant (zoloft is the softer one IMO) But be forewarned that again you will have the adjustment period..

They are such a hard drug to get past the first few weeks but once those weeks are gone, you will feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 15:32:07
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Zagato said:
I'll try that suggestion and see how it goes. BTW I'm a happy person, so I do not know why I'm considered to have a "severe depression" just because I'm a *** doesn't mean I'm depressed right?
Taking this to PM if that is okay =)

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 15:39:06
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Zagato said:
I'll try that suggestion and see how it goes. BTW I'm a happy person, so I do not know why I'm considered to have a "severe depression" just because I'm a *** doesn't mean I'm depressed right?

Edit: I do have some insomnia, but who doesn't?
To generalize this, as I sent u a detailed PM, I personally feel that society is to quick to point fingers and pass off labels and medicate simply for the ease factor. When I was a child we played outside sun up to sun down, played cops and robbers, hide and seek, jumped in mud puddles whatever and we were called KIDS. Now u are labeled ADHD and drugged out in front of a tv because you have "normal" child energy..GOD i hate that with a passion. This burns me up because I TRULY FEEL that the artists of tomorrow are being STUNTED because they are being medicated and not allowed to daydream/express themselves :(
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-06 15:44:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Siren.Zagato said:

yeah insomnia isn't the same thing. You could just be a *** often or something (like some guys are *** often etc not always depression)
Like most diseases there are varying levels of that certain illness.
Generally most insomnia cases are not actually a case of insomnia.
If you aren't able to fall asleep for an extended period of time -generally a few hours - with absolutely no other interferences (this includes a clock showing time) in a comfortable situation, then this should be considered insomnia.

I have a self-enduced insomnia episodes when I get really stressed.
My body absolutely cannot sleep until I feel that I have in some way resolved a portion of that stress.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-06 15:48:06
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Siren.Zagato said:

To generalize this, as I sent u a detailed PM, I personally feel that society is to quick to point fingers and pass off labels and medicate simply for the ease factor. When I was a child we played outside sun up to sun down, played cops and robbers, hide and seek, jumped in mud puddles whatever and we were called KIDS. Now u are labeled ADHD and drugged out in front of a tv because you have "normal" child energy..GOD i hate that with a passion. This burns me up because I TRULY FEEL that the artists of tomorrow are being STUNTED because they are being medicated and not allowed to daydream/express themselves :(

Although I feel that in some ways this is true, the patients who have a genuine case of ADD stick out like a sore thumb.
I geniunelly wish that it wasn't so and we could lessen their illness with an exercise regime but, some people ACTUALLY are mentally ill. :/
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 15:55:45
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Siren.Zagato said:

Although I feel that in some ways this is true, the patients who have a genuine case of ADD stick out like a sore thumb.
I geniunelly wish that it wasn't so and we could lessen their illness with an exercise regime but, some people ACTUALLY are mentally ill. :/

Oh I agree, and I would never suggest there are ZERO cases of mental illness obviously, I am just disheartened at the quick response in children acting like children being labeled, which in turn minimizes the impact of parents who DO have legitimate ADHD children..likewise people who truly have PTSD being looked down upon due to the immense cases of people bandwagoning it to use it as an excuse to not work, to beat someone up, etc ~ if that makes sense D:

I do agree in SOME cases medications ARE definitely called for, but as a med student, are you saying you don't see the least bit of concern in the pretty glaring fact that Zagato SEEMS to be overmedicated?

While I don't know the specifics of their issues, I do see someone who works every day, is a productive member of society capable of rational thought and able to communicate effectively their problems and displeasure , so I am not sure the need for SOOOO much medicine is needed, hence me advocating being his/her own advocate!
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-05-06 15:59:24
Link | Citer | R

o and hi scrumpicious :D
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-05-06 17:33:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Selennia said:
Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Selennia said:
For the record, Shay's head is perfect to use as a bed/chair for tarutarus! :D

Edit: <3 Zephriel for drawing this pic for me for my bday! :D
Stay off my head! D:
/Superglues herself to Shay's head.
Get off my head! D:

Side note I finally got my alt put on here >.>;
Nooooo! You can't nom me if I'm stuck to your head! /sticks tongue out.
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-05-07 00:29:13
Link | Citer | R

Pfft. Mental illness or not, I put my insanity into productivity!.. Even if that means sleepless nights and crying over nothing.

Have a long family line of Bipolar, but that doesn't mean I have the severe case. I probably just react to cortisol badly.. which isn't always a good thing.

If you are depressed, talk to someone, cry.. it's a natural evolution thing that gets rid of your bad hormones. I go tanning. Which is terrible for my skin, but it makes me happier :D so that's all that matters. I think.
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-05-07 01:36:29
Link | Citer | R

Oh, and Happy Birthday Scrumpet~ ;D
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-05-07 03:06:12
Link | Citer | R

Happy Birthday Scrumpy!
 Phoenix.Oumura
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-05-07 04:36:03
Link | Citer | R

OK OK so the bear won~ (Funny considering I am bear-ish anyway lol.)
But I think its cute so...XD

Scrumpet! Happy belated birthday! You will have to meet up with Destrac and I at least once before we move. :<
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-05-07 07:48:41
Link | Citer | R

I'm wishing I'd taken more pics of the cakes I did in school... even if they were ugly XD
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-05-07 09:58:29
Link | Citer | R

Happy birthday Scrumpy!

Sele oooofffffffffffff my head! Or I'll chop your taru into taru sushi! D: It'd get you off my head lol.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-07 11:11:41
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Oumura said:
OK OK so the bear won~ (Funny considering I am bear-ish anyway lol.)
But I think its cute so...XD

Scrumpet! Happy belated birthday! You will have to meet up with Destrac and I at least once before we move. :<

I have student orientation on June 9th; when are y'all leaving?!

Also, thanks for the birthday wishes y'all.
サンキュウ、皆さん~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Oh, I slept over at a friend's house last night and I woke up this morning with either: one sock on or one sock off.
I am still kinda laughing at this and I can't find my sock. . .
Anyway, going round the town today.
Yo quiero sushi--
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-05-07 14:09:26
Link | Citer | R

Omggggg, I can't stop eating honey!!!

What is this?!?
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-05-07 14:16:33
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Siren.Zagato said:

Oh I agree, and I would never suggest there are ZERO cases of mental illness obviously, I am just disheartened at the quick response in children acting like children being labeled, which in turn minimizes the impact of parents who DO have legitimate ADHD children..likewise people who truly have PTSD being looked down upon due to the immense cases of people bandwagoning it to use it as an excuse to not work, to beat someone up, etc ~ if that makes sense D:

I do agree in SOME cases medications ARE definitely called for, but as a med student, are you saying you don't see the least bit of concern in the pretty glaring fact that Zagato SEEMS to be overmedicated?

While I don't know the specifics of their issues, I do see someone who works every day, is a productive member of society capable of rational thought and able to communicate effectively their problems and displeasure , so I am not sure the need for SOOOO much medicine is needed, hence me advocating being his/her own advocate!

I hold the point that most "hyperactive" "ocd" "add" children are probably smarter than their peers and shouldn't act like their peers, nor be enrolled in the same boring crap as their peers.

Boredom because you're smarter than the rest of the room =/= a disorder.

There's probably a small fraction who actually have a disorder and the rest are because parents, teachers suck at what they do and doctors and drug companies want the money.

I wish I had the money to fund a school for such children, so they wouldn't be forced to be limited by the rest of society.
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-05-07 14:25:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shayka said:
Happy birthday Scrumpy!

Sele oooofffffffffffff my head! Or I'll chop your taru into taru sushi! D: It'd get you off my head lol.
You wouldn't really chop me up would you? ;~: So mean mommy shay!
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-05-07 15:19:03
Link | Citer | R

♪♫♪♫♪♫★☆✰スクランペットさん、誕生日おめでとう!!✰☆★♫♪♫♪♫♪
( ^ ▽ ^ )ノ
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-05-07 19:39:07
Link | Citer | R

Daily L contribution!

On a side note, who wants to go to Norway?
First Page 2 3 ... 945 946 947 ... 1505 1506 1507