FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 930 931 932 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Siren.Zagato
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Zagato
By Siren.Zagato 2011-04-25 14:24:45
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
But /wave how goes today scrumpet, selenn
I am doing fine, just a whole lot of family issues and such. ^^; I also had to tell my girl-stalker that her and I would never work out because, "I am going to leave in two months and probably not come back for eighteen years." Note-to-self: Never take doe-eyed female underclassmen to a formal event. @@;
Or you could tell her "I am not sexually attracted on by your gender?" > < but /comfort you both, extra stress ftl
I didn't want to scar the poor thing for life! ;~; She's become a super freaking creeper. @@; When I go in to assist the professor of her chem class she gets all up on mah koolaid! D: I feel like I am a good-influence-gay-crush though. '-')b Because Chem is my favourite subject, she has a perfect score in that class and she's also become a pretty good writer~

Crush her while you can!! or you can do it in a more subtle way asking her "Do you have a brother? and if Yes, is he single? I'm sure we can be friends if the answer was "Yes" to both questions.

No but for real, you shouldn't lead her on. The truth will come out eventually, might as well make it less painful for the poor gay-chaser. I'm telling you from experience, I had this chick that wanted my cojones like bad, she would wait outside my house all night until I came back from clubbing and then not let me inside until like 7:30 when I needed to get ready to go to school >_>; or she would ask my mother to let her in and she would be in my room waiting for me to get home after work. CREEEEEEEEEPY.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-25 14:26:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
I dunno, I just feel depressed. :'/
Well I do know but, I don't want to list; haha
Reece's ice cream. Solves all sad-panda problems...except obesity...

I can't drown this one out in food.
I already had a university thousand calorie brownie and it didn't work. ;~;
 Cerberus.Eugene
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-04-25 14:27:24
Link | Citer | R

That's like half your day's calories in one sitting...
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-25 14:28:36
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:

I can't drown this one out in food.
I already had a university thousand calorie brownie and it didn't work. ;~;
Get another brownie, heat it up for like 11-15 seconds in the microwave then apply reeces ice cream....even if that doesn't make you feel better it's still a foodgasm so you can't complain!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-25 14:36:43
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said:
That's like half your day's calories in one sitting...
You're right better have 2 :)
 Asura.Selennia
Serveur: Asura
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-25 16:37:54
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Reese's ice cream isn't as good as regular Reese's D:
 Cerberus.Irohuro
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-25 16:43:15
Link | Citer | R

/needs moar reeses eggs
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-04-25 16:46:23
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
/needs moar reeses eggs
My roomy bought several bags! Added to the several bags we already have now. :D
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-25 16:47:18
Link | Citer | R

/jealous
 Bismarck.Luces
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-25 19:12:24
Link | Citer | R

Why in the world would you eat a 1000 cal. Brownie that is half of my daily intake even when I start eating 4000 calories a day in a week or 2 there is so much better things. Like dark real chocolate or pizza or bacon.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-25 19:20:41
Link | Citer | R

Omg, it wasn't actually a thousand calories! D:

I mean, it was huge, covered in chocolate, and probably not healthy but, it wasn't actually a thousand calories! xD

I actually shared it with my Biology buddy but, she gave me the rest of her Butterfinger. ;~;
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-25 21:03:23
Link | Citer | R

OMG~~~~~~
SEASON FINALE OF DRAG RACE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-04-25 21:49:29
Link | Citer | R

I don't support an unhealthy lifestyle, just a skinny one.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-04-25 21:51:03
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Luces said:
Why in the world would you eat a 1000 cal. Brownie that is half of my daily intake even when I start eating 4000 calories a day in a week or 2 there is so much better things. Like dark real chocolate or pizza or bacon.

If you had a diet that required 4000 calories a day why would you eat any of that?
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-04-25 21:57:31
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said:
Bismarck.Luces said:

If you had a diet that required 4000 calories a day why would you eat any of that?

To prove that heart disease exists.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-25 22:11:49
Link | Citer | R

Midgardsormr.Deonz said:
Cerberus.Eugene said:
Bismarck.Luces said:

well if you want to prove that then you should be eating deep fried bacon fried bacon triple bacon chili cheese burger with extra mayo, butter, ketchup, pickles, onions, cheese, bacon, bacon, cheese, fried onion rings, fries, bacon, bacon grease,....
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-25 22:19:39
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Midgardsormr.Deonz said:
Cerberus.Eugene said:
Bismarck.Luces said:

well if you want to prove that then you should be eating deep fried bacon fried bacon triple bacon chili cheese burger with extra mayo, butter, ketchup, pickles, onions, cheese, bacon, bacon, cheese, fried onion rings, fries, bacon, bacon grease,....

Scrumpet approves the amount of bacon that was used to make this product.
Just don't feed it to your kids, yo!
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-04-25 22:19:40
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Luces said:
Because it tastes yummy? Lol, I don't watch nor worry about my caloric intake and mmm, dark chocolate, so yummy.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-04-25 22:21:24
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Midgardsormr.Deonz said:
Cerberus.Eugene said:
Bismarck.Luces said:

That sounds like something you'd find on thisiswhyyourefat.com if that website is still around, seems to go down every 2-3 months >.>; Has some of the most disgusting looking food and makes me wonder who eats it o.O
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-25 22:39:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shayka said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Midgardsormr.Deonz said:
Cerberus.Eugene said:
Bismarck.Luces said:

That sounds like something you'd find on thisiswhyyourefat.com if that website is still around, seems to go down every 2-3 months >.>; Has some of the most disgusting looking food and makes me wonder who eats it o.O

Omg they had chocolate covered bacon there!!!
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-25 22:41:15
Link | Citer | R

lolol setup squad

lauretta: "look around and see if anyone makes your twinkle go hard"
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-04-25 22:44:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shayka said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
Midgardsormr.Deonz said:
Cerberus.Eugene said:
Bismarck.Luces said:

Omg they had chocolate covered bacon there!!!
Yummy! I believe you can't go wrong with chocolate on just about anything lol, except white chocolate cause its icky.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-25 22:48:47
Link | Citer | R

white chocolate is good, sometimes, depending on who makes it
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-25 22:50:18
Link | Citer | R

White chocolate is okay. . .

I love dark chocolate~
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-04-25 22:51:18
Link | Citer | R

White chocolate isn't really chocolate, but its always tasted funny to me, I love dark chocolate and can only tolerate milk chocolate if its frozen.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-25 23:00:26
Link | Citer | R

DGHAJLKGDKA;GJDSA;GALFHKLGJDSA;
ok, so i was curious what mio tastes like unmixed (i have fruit punch flavor) and so i got a very tiny drop on my finger, put it to my tongue

and it was like a hole was burned through my tongue is was so bitterly sour sweet, i thought i was gonna heave
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-04-26 00:37:34
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
ok, so i was curious what mio tastes like unmixed (i have fruit punch flavor) and so i got a very tiny drop on my finger, put it to my tongue

and it was like a hole was burned through my tongue is was so bitterly sour sweet, i thought i was gonna heave
Mio? o.O
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-26 00:58:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shayka said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:

Mio? o.O
It's a new drink syrup.
Kinda like Crystal Light.

Omg, Mitosis is so beautiful. ☆ゥ☆);
First Page 2 3 ... 930 931 932 ... 1505 1506 1507