FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 924 925 926 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Citag
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2011-04-22 13:47:24
Link | Citer | R

Mmmmm culinary school. That sounds fun. Good luck!
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-22 13:56:02
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Luces said:
I miss lan party's. Scrump, but sleeping for 12 hours ewwwwww I don't know how people do that I sleep for more then 7 hours and I feel like crap.

I'm so excited I got my license again, and insurance so went driving around Houston with my top's off yesterday, was so great. I also got a call back from the Culinary school I applied to and it looks like I'm in just one final interview with the dean. I can't wait to go back to school. To finish it all off I also went to the gym and swam a mile in 42 min, I thought I was in much worse shape...... wahoo great week so far, anyone else?

Ahhh~ Congrats! :'D
When would classes be starting? @@;

Lawl, your athletic prowess puts me to shame! xD
"So, yea, I just ran - from starting to end - the Great Wall of China. . . In less than sixty days."

What did you do in Houston besides visiting the school? @@;
I looooovvvvvveeee their medical district/Rice school grounds.
 Bismarck.Luces
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-22 14:16:40
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Bismarck.Luces said:
I miss lan party's. Scrump, but sleeping for 12 hours ewwwwww I don't know how people do that I sleep for more then 7 hours and I feel like crap.

I'm so excited I got my license again, and insurance so went driving around Houston with my top's off yesterday, was so great. I also got a call back from the Culinary school I applied to and it looks like I'm in just one final interview with the dean. I can't wait to go back to school. To finish it all off I also went to the gym and swam a mile in 42 min, I thought I was in much worse shape...... wahoo great week so far, anyone else?

Ahhh~ Congrats! :'D
When would classes be starting? @@;

Lawl, your athletic prowess puts me to shame! xD
"So, yea, I just ran - from starting to end - the Great Wall of China. . . In less than sixty days."

What did you do in Houston besides visit the school? @@;
I looooovvvvvveeee their medical district/Rice school grounds.

Just drove around to areas I haven't been in a while where I could enjoy the architecture and just feel the wind in my hair. It's only 20-30min away form me so it's not like a trip. I just haven't been able to afford to drive in 2 years so I have had to have other people driving my car periodically to keep her in good shape. The power of 450 horses/trq I missed it so much.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-22 14:23:30
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Luces said:

Just drove around to areas I haven't been in a while where I could enjoy the architecture and just feel the wind in my hair. It's only 20-30min away form me so it's not like a trip. I just haven't been able to afford to drive in 2 years so I have had to have other people driving my car periodically to keep her in good shape. The power of 450 horses/trq I missed it so much.

Isn't Houston like 60 miles away? @_@;
Stop going 120! xD
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-22 14:36:25
Link | Citer | R

Luces, what you drive?
 Phoenix.Oumura
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-04-22 14:46:30
Link | Citer | R

Hows everyone doing today? ~(o.o)~
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-04-22 14:48:21
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Oumura said:
Freezing, whats with this crazy weather? >< How are you?
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-04-22 14:49:06
Link | Citer | R

Omg, y'all had fun yesterday! :'<

I went to a LAN party, kicked butt in brawl, and then fell asleep for 12 hours. >_>

Now time to work on some final essays. ;~;

Asura.Shayka said:
Asura.Ina said:

<<<<biggest arachnapobic of life, I'm the kinda person who if i go into my room to go to bed and theres a spider... I sleep on the couch.
Lol, I'm the same way, I hate spiders. I had one waltz down my pillow once I chucked the pillow, didn't know where the spider went and refused to go in my room for a week >.>; Before we moved I ended up killing two brown recluses, nasty little eight legged freaks. Btw I will spam pokega back! lol

I also HATE spiders.
Spiders and snakes! D:
Spiders suck! But snakes are spiffy, I love them <3
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-22 14:59:38
Link | Citer | R

Stop going 120! xD

I only went a little over 100 yesterday just to pass someone, I wanted to put I need to run her normal for a while first before opening her up, it's better for the engine.

Do you keep thinking I'm still in CS? Katy is 10 miles from me, Houston 26 according to the sign. From CS, Houston is at the least 90 miles.

Ramuh.Urial said:
Luces, what you drive?

"Slightly" >.> modified 2000 Trans am WS6
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-22 15:01:39
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Luces said:

Stop going 120! xD

I only went a little over 100 yesterday just to pass someone, I wanted to put I need to run her normal for a while first before opening her up, it's better for the engine.

Do you keep thinking I'm still in CS? Katy is 10 miles from me, Houston 26 according to the sign. From CS, Houston is at the least 90 miles.

Ramuh.Urial said:
Luces, what you drive?

If you have 450 under that it's more than slightly :p
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-22 15:24:31
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Oumura said:

decent, a little hungry, but every time i look at food i feel a little... meh
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-22 15:30:40
Link | Citer | R

zomg finally Friday. Just 1 class and 1 quiz left between me and the weekend. :3
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2011-04-22 15:31:19
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
zomg finally Friday. Just 1 class and 1 quiz left between me and the weekend. :3
Looking forward to the weekend, weekend?
Sorry, couldn't resist.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-22 15:35:43
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Looking forward to the weekend, weekend?
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Dude I'm practically already at the bus stop.
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-22 15:39:53
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Bismarck.Luces said:

Stop going 120! xD

Ramuh.Urial said:
Luces, what you drive?

If you have 450 under that it's more than slightly :p

You can get a lot of power out of the ls1 that's in the Transam and Camaro with just a few modifications and good programming, its about 390 to the wheels. I still need to do some mods outside the engine so I can get more of that power to the wheels. On the birght side though when I'm I switch the programming over to gas milage mode for highway I get 29mpg on highway which is just sex.
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-22 16:15:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Citag said:
Mmmmm culinary school. That sounds fun. Good luck!

Thank you, I love to cook, and the school I'm going to has a bachelors program. So after 3 associate degrees and 5 years of school, I'll finally be getting my bachelors.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-04-22 16:30:10
Link | Citer | R

Happy Friday everyone!!

Congrats on your bow Oumura! :)

We recently finished an 80 Almace for a tarutaru in our linkshell and boy, that thing is HUGE. It drags on the ground behind him as he walks. xD

In other news, I woke up this morning and broke out in maniacal laughter when I saw the Last Resort changes for Dark Knight. 3 whole minutes of -25% 2handed delay, with only 70 seconds of downtime (with LR recast merits that is.) I nearly ruined the pajama pants I was wearing.

Now for some real life issues. Are there any tips someone could give me on meeting people? I feel that I'm at a point in my life where I'm ready to be in a relationship, gay or straight. I'm really shy in public and have never had a serious relationship so I don't really know where to start. I don't drink and you probably wouldn't catch me dead in a bar (unless I was murdered and dragged into a bar.) I don't get out very often either, so I guess that would be something to work on. I had always hoped some confident individual would fly in and sweep me off my feet (and place me in front of the TV so we could play video games,) but that hasn't happened yet and I'm starting to get a little impatient. :P
Maybe I'm being a little too picky about who I associate myself with, I don't know. I just want to find someone I'm compatible with so we can be happy together (even after I kick their *** at Counter-Strike: Source!) Any advice on the subject would be appreciated. :3
 Siren.Zagato
Serveur: Siren
user: Zagato
By Siren.Zagato 2011-04-22 17:05:43
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
Are there any tips someone could give me on meeting people? Any advice on the subject would be appreciated. :3

I met my current bf through FFXI (nerdy I know) 5 years later we're still together and so in love. All it took for us to meet was a picture of my rooster, breaking up with my boyfriend at the time, a bit of drama and tears other than that it was love at first sight :)

I would also recommend Barnes & Noble (I like half-price books, the cool people go there now), Pottery Barn (if looking for a sugar daddy), etc. You want someone that shares your interests, if you like gaming, go to gaming/anime conventions and such.

I wouldn't recommend meeting people in bars/clubs even though I used to party like a rockstar you won't meet anyone worth your while there (unless you want to get laid). Of course there are the exceptions (like me) but other than that it's a nay.

I don't claim to be the love doctor but it really is not that hard to meet people, you just gotta put yourself out there and see what happens. (If you are really hot is even better, everybody likes a nerdy hot twinkie (call me?) but still just be you and enjoy, you never know who'll show up and really sweep you off your feet)
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2011-04-22 17:31:25
Link | Citer | R

Happy Friday everyone!!

We recently finished an 80 Almace for a tarutaru in our linkshell and boy, that thing is HUGE. It drags on the ground behind him as he walks. xD

In other news, I woke up this morning and broke out in maniacal laughter when I saw the Last Resort changes for Dark Knight. 3 whole minutes of -25% 2handed delay, with only 70 seconds of downtime (with LR recast merits that is.) I nearly ruined the pajama pants I was wearing.

Now for some real life issues. Are there any tips someone could give me on meeting people? I feel that I'm at a point in my life where I'm ready to be in a relationship, gay or straight. I'm really shy in public and have never had a serious relationship so I don't really know where to start. I don't drink and you probably wouldn't catch me dead in a bar (unless I was murdered and dragged into a bar.) I don't get out very often either, so I guess that would be something to work on. I had always hoped some confident individual would fly in and sweep me off my feet (and place me in front of the TV so we could play video games,) but that hasn't happened yet and I'm starting to get a little impatient. :P
Maybe I'm being a little too picky about who I associate myself with, I don't know. I just want to find someone I'm compatible with so we can be happy together (even after I kick their *** at Counter-Strike: Source!) Any advice on the subject would be appreciated. :3

Grats on your bow as well Oumura, 29 skins left and I get my 85 Almace.

And yep I have my 80 Almace and the sword is huge it's about the size of a mithra on my hume character.

As far as rl goes My first 2 boyfriends I had someone secretly setting me guys up with me that I didn't find out about till later. I go out to clubs but I just have fun with my friends, I met one guy at a club that I dated for a while but that's a funny story of me thinking he was someone else. Met my last boyfriend on a website but those are few and far between as well, I also have a rule though if you lie on your profile then I won't date you and a misleading pic is the same as a lie, you know the ones that make someone that's obese look like they are barely overweight. My friend found a great guy using the app "Scruff" kinda like grinder but more for guy's who like hairy guys. I have no problem meeting guys but I apparently my style of flirting is seduction(what others tell me) so I suck at flirting over a time period.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-22 17:47:34
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Zagato said:

This post made me laugh multiple times. xD

I've never loved Adele more. >_>;
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-04-22 18:51:30
Link | Citer | R

Thanks guys, that's pretty helpful. I guess I just need to get out more. :P I'll have to find some local arcades to hang out at or something.
 Midgardsormr.Deonz
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Deonz
By Midgardsormr.Deonz 2011-04-22 18:56:20
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Zagato said:

This post made me laugh multiple times. xD

I've never loved Adele more. >_>;

I got you addicted!!
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-04-22 18:58:03
Link | Citer | R

Happy Friday everyone!!

I've never gone out to bars or anything to find people, they always find me >.>; or friends do. I found the guy I'm with now at Otakon, so anime or any convention like thats a good place to meet people lol. Look for local events for things you're interested in, we have LARP groups here, so I've met people at them [no one I dated though].
 Siren.Zagato
Serveur: Siren
user: Zagato
By Siren.Zagato 2011-04-22 19:05:56
Link | Citer | R

Adele is my new drug cuz I gave up my nose candy and she rocks my world.

If you exhaust all your resources for meeting guys the perfect combo for a night of passion is:

1 Super hot twink. (Make sure he's smaller than you and easy to carry)
1 Roofie

Mix well and have fun.
[+]
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-22 19:36:43
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Zagato said:

1 Roofie

eww twinks *uses anti twink spray*

also i've had this in my head since the newnownext awards

Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-04-22 19:46:16
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Zagato said:
Adele is my new drug cuz I gave up my nose candy and she rocks my world.

If you exhaust all your resources for meeting guys the perfect combo for a night of passion is:

1 Roofie

Mix well and have fun.

lol! I really hope I don't wake up in some random house one day, confused and sore, wondering what happened the night before. :P I wouldn't mind being carried around though. xD I love piggyback rides!
 Phoenix.Oumura
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-04-22 20:52:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Shayka said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Freezing, whats with this crazy weather? >< How are you?
Pretty good. I actually miss cold weather. XD I can't wait to move back up north. Its too damn hot here all the time. I miss fall and winter. :(
 Bismarck.Denna
user: RyGuy81
By Bismarck.Denna 2011-04-22 21:05:53
Link | Citer | R

One more 12 hour work day @ both jobs and i finally get a day (easter) off.

my mind is pretty much fried. i'm over it. i'm over this. i'm over everything.

can i just interject that i'm really quite tired off all of these superficial friendships i've found myself to be in the middle of? i don't know how this even happened. I'm not the type of person to keep 12 million acquaintances lying haphazardly about. i'm much more of a 'meet a select few individuals and know them inside and out and vice versa' type of guy. i have yet to find that in maryland. just wow.

i don't even know why i'm ruminating about this - again it probably circles back to the fact that i haven't had a day off in 2.5 weeks and am about to XPLOD.

yes, that seems about right.

HOWEVER. kylie minogue on may 4th in NYC. there is light at the end of the tunnel.
 Titan.Hailer
Serveur: Titan
user: hailer
By Titan.Hailer 2011-04-22 21:42:24
Link | Citer | R

Finally got Atma of the Lion...Farming Key/Pop items on BLU is gonna be a breeze! EE only dropped my feets last night, hopefully I'll get Hands this weekend! :D Happy Weekend Everyone!!!! <3
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-23 01:02:58
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Hailer said:
Finally got Atma of the Lion...Farming Key/Pop items on BLU is gonna be a breeze! EE only dropped my feets last night, hopefully I'll get Hands this weekend! :D Happy Weekend Everyone!!!! <3
Grats^^ !

I wiiiiish I was in weekend mode - still working on my quiz lol it was due by email an hour ago ! XD
First Page 2 3 ... 924 925 926 ... 1505 1506 1507