FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 919 920 921 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Serveur: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-20 21:23:03
Link | Citer | R

Wow, I loved this song a long time ago. o_o;
I didn't know it was LGBT. @@;
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-20 21:36:09
Link | Citer | R

yea, my syster has 200km/h in the wrong lane

also i counter with:

and also

(малчик гей is russian for gay boy)
 Cerberus.Ustav
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-04-21 00:32:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Citag said:
So now my ex is saying I can never see my dog again. I swear... I'm so angry. She has nothing to do with what happened to us.
this sucks. Wes needs to move on(or at least try to) but what I don't get is... why did you two get joint ownership of Ume? Wasn't your relationship on thin ice at the time?
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-21 00:54:22
Link | Citer | R

Ustav! Long time no see~

(This thread moved uber fast in the last few days to compensate for the lack of activity now)
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-21 00:58:24
Link | Citer | R

/looks up from lit presentation

Hai Ustav. :)

/goes back to wo-*twitch* work

I am getting soooooo wasted after finals zomg x_____x
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-21 01:18:24
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Ustav said:
Asura.Citag said:
So now my ex is saying I can never see my dog again. I swear... I'm so angry. She has nothing to do with what happened to us.
this sucks. Wes needs to move on(or at least try to) but what I don't get is... why did you two get joint ownership of Ume? Wasn't your relationship on thin ice at the time?
I agree... and how could he be so mean. That dog was so cute
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-21 01:31:29
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:

Omg, tell me about it~ @_@
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-21 01:35:57
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:

^^ I have all my finals back-to-back days. The first day, my French lit term paper is due and I'll have my Logic final. Next day is the Japanese final, followed 24 hours later by the Chinese final (which I get to take on my 21st birthday wooo ; ;). Fortunately I won't have anything the day after my birthday, so I can do whateeeeeever I want. >:3
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-04-21 01:42:51
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:

^^ I have all my finals back-to-back days. The first day, my French lit term paper is due and I'll have my Logic final. Next day is the Japanese final, followed 24 hours later by the Chinese final (which I get to take on my 21st birthday wooo ; ;). Fortunately I won't have anything the day after my birthday, so I can do whateeeeeever I want. >:3

Oh, mine is not as bad since I am getting my labs done next week. xD
I hope all goes well~ <3
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-21 01:49:34
Link | Citer | R

It all begins May 2nd. x__x Just have to survive till then - 15 minute analytic presentation for French lit tomorrow, Chinese oral presentation Friday, Chinese oral exam Monday, assorted other homework/quizzes in Japanese and Logic. .__. as;lfkja;lskfj
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-21 02:03:55
Link | Citer | R

what is your major anyways carr?~
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-21 02:04:30
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
It all begins May 2nd. x__x Just have to survive till then - 15 minute analytic presentation for French lit tomorrow, Chinese oral presentation Friday, Chinese oral exam Monday, assorted other homework/quizzes in Japanese and Logic. .__. as;lfkja;lskfj
Jesus how many languages do you know?
 Phoenix.Oumura
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-04-21 02:16:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
5 or 6 iirc? XD
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-21 02:16:51
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
I'm a double major in French and Asian Studies. The French major is a bunch of lit and papers, which I hate. .__.

Asian Studies is admittedly kind of a ridiculous major because of how broad it is - encompassing the history, culture, and languages of China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, etc. I'm only focusing on China and (more recently, to a lesser extent) Japan, but because there are only minors offered for those, I ended up in Asian Studies with a Chinese minor. XD Chinese and Japanese are the only fun classes I get to take anymore; the rest is a vast sea of depressing French literature about starving orphans and greedy old antisemitic men.

Bahamut.Dasva said:
English (fluent), French (fluent), Chinese (advanced proficiency), Spanish (basic proficiency), Japanese (just begun^^). I'll be spending two months studying in Beijing this summer though, so my Chinese should jump up a few levels. :3
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-21 02:21:43
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Cerberus.Irohuro said:
I'm a double major in French and Asian Studies. The French major is a bunch of lit and papers, which I hate. .__.

Asian Studies is admittedly kind of a ridiculous major because of how broad it is - encompassing the history, culture, and languages of China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, India, Pakistan, etc. I'm only focusing on China and (more recently, to a lesser extent) Japan, but because there are only minors offered for those, I ended up in Asian Studies with a Chinese minor. XD Chinese and Japanese are the only fun classes I get to take anymore; the rest is a vast sea of depressing French literature about starving orphans and greedy old antisemitic men.

Bahamut.Dasva said:
English (fluent), French (fluent), Chinese (advanced proficiency), Spanish (basic proficiency), Japanese (just begun^^). I'll be spending two months studying in Beijing this summer though, so my Chinese should jump up a few levels. :3

i'm sorry for you (about the french major)

honestly if i could afford to go to one of the more expensive universities i'd major in linguistics (concentration in historical).

the evolition of language families and the dialect continuum between certain languages is so incredibly fascinating!
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-21 02:24:56
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:
Not sure if I am more impressed or jealous. Either way good job
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-21 02:34:29
Link | Citer | R

why is there never an option to take scandinavian languages =/
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-21 02:37:31
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
honestly if i could afford to go to one of the more expensive universities i'd major in linguistics (concentration in historical).

the evolition of language families and the dialect continuum between certain languages is so incredibly fascinating!
zomg that stuff is really cool. Something I've always wanted to study too. :D I just have too much fun in actual languages courses to do anything else though. XD I'm only in French lit because there's nothing left to do but study literature after you already speak the language (my depressing situation since high school XD). Also French was the first foreign language I ever studied, so it would feel weird not to major in it. Shame I'm not into non-creative writing. x__x

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Not sure if I am more impressed or jealous. Either day good job
I'm just happy I got away with doing what I want in school lol
It is a little confusing sometimes when I get drunk - I kind of lose control of which language I'm speaking. <__< Most of my friends are at least bilingual though so usually someone will understand lol
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-04-21 02:39:11
Link | Citer | R

Yeah... me and my friends noticed that taking more than 1 language at a time gets confusing especially when one language has a better word to describe something and you just end up mixing a different language in without noticing lol
 Asura.Shayka
Serveur: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-04-21 02:49:17
Link | Citer | R

I'm in the most viewed for Asura again >.>; Haven't been there in a long time.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-04-21 02:49:40
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Yeah... me and my friends noticed that taking more than 1 language at a time gets confusing especially when one language has a better word to describe something and you just end up mixing a different language in without noticing lol

Really? I've never had any problem except when you only know one word in one language and not in another, but that's no different than just studying one foreign language and not knowing the word.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-21 02:49:42
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:

i sometimes mince words with swedish and english (or whatever language im learning at the time and english).

Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-21 02:53:30
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

Really? I've never had any problem except when you only know one word in one language and not in another, but that's no different than just studying one foreign language and not knowing the word.

I just have the occasional slip when I'm reading Japanese and try to read all the kanji in Chinese. XD
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-04-21 02:54:14
Link | Citer | R

The only problems I have now with other languages after majoring in Chinese is that they're just overly complicated ._.;

I'm trying to learn Irish since it's supposedly the biggest ethnicity in my ancestry and all the ***is just tiring. Subject/Object pronouns with two forms each, and all this verb conjugation and junk that I know how to do since it's all characteristic in other language systems I've been exposed to, but I'm just too tired/lazy to do it now.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-04-21 02:55:40
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Bahamut.Dasva said:

I just have the occasional slip when I'm reading Japanese and try to read all the kanji in Chinese. XD

Heh, that's only a problem if I don't already know the word, or else I can read it normally.

How far are you in jp/chn btw?
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-21 02:55:46
Link | Citer | R

i tried gaelic before, the biggest issue i had with it was the way it was spelled vs how it was pronounced. was freaking mindblowing
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-04-21 02:57:10
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
i tried gaelic before, the biggest issue i had with it was the way it was spelled vs how it was pronounced. was freaking mindblowing

yeah it's stupid, especially if you don't have someone to hear it being spoken all the time. (I presume you're talking about scottish gaelic though)
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-04-21 02:58:48
Link | Citer | R

no, irish.
they both go by gaelic
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-04-21 03:02:22
Link | Citer | R

Heh, that's only a problem if I don't already know the word, or else I can read it normally.

How far are you in jp/chn btw?
I'm only in my second semester of Japanese; but I have it right after Chinese, which causes the occasional confusion with reading new kanji. XD

Third year of Chinese, and doing 4th year in Beijing over the summer~
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-04-21 03:03:07
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said:
no, irish.
they both go by gaelic

in english they're more commonly differentiated by irish (irish gaelic) and gaelic (scottish gaelic), so when you said gaelic I assumed you meant scottish gaelic.
First Page 2 3 ... 919 920 921 ... 1505 1506 1507