FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 824 825 826 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-03-18 03:43:07
Link | Citer | R

i still cant stop laughing at that nightmare version i posted XD
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-03-18 05:35:17
Link | Citer | R

Oh. My. God. Finally done, time to sleep for an hour before I have to go the hospital for shotsssss wooooo
 Asura.Lanryu
Serveur: Asura
user: Lanryu
By Asura.Lanryu 2011-03-18 07:04:15
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Oh. My. God. Finally done, time to sleep for an hour before I have to go the hospital for shotsssss wooooo
:( what kind of shots? (I cba to read back cuz I know its all drag queen stuff.) I hope you're okay!

Also: good morning LGBT bears, cubs, twinkies, beavers, and plumbers. (I dunno what to call lesbians D:)
 Phoenix.Lithical
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lithical 2011-03-18 07:27:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lanryu said:

Also: good morning LGBT bears, cubs, twinkies, beavers, and plumbers. (I dunno what to call lesbians D:)
studs?
 Ragnarok.Vajral
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Vajral
By Ragnarok.Vajral 2011-03-18 07:39:47
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Tohihroyu said:
Phoenix.Oumura said:
Remove the three objects obstructing the back and it'll be fine~

How is this? :3

GALKA WARNING If you don't like Galka don't click the spoiler~Damn... I need to make a BG for that...if my phone was working It'd be my new wallpaper

:Q_______________________
Galka Orgy
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-03-18 08:33:03
Link | Citer | R

Damn you all and your posting explosions when I'm at work XD...

<3 you all :P
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-03-18 09:01:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lanryu said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
:( what kind of shots? (I cba to read back cuz I know its all drag queen stuff.) I hope you're okay!

Today it was rabies and Hepatitis B vaccines~
(going to be studying abroad in China this summer^^)
[+]
 Bismarck.Reyke
Serveur: Bismarck
user: reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2011-03-18 12:27:10
Link | Citer | R

This taru-waru has a tummy ache =(
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-03-18 12:31:41
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Reyke said:

Go go brown magic~
>:D
 Bismarck.Reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2011-03-18 12:39:03
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Bismarck.Reyke said:

Go go brown magic~
>:D
ewww >.< I dont think thats the cause of it. God I dont see how girls deal with cramps.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2011-03-18 13:05:03
Link | Citer | R

For the first time, a national ABC News / Washington Post poll shows that a majority of Americans now support same-sex marriage.
[+]
 Sylph.Washburn
Serveur: Sylph
user: Washburn
By Sylph.Washburn 2011-03-18 13:17:50
Link | Citer | R

I'm all for it, i'm not gay or anyhing, but i think the definition of marriage per the state's standards is different from that of a religious organization's.

Being denied perks that come with marriage due to same sex is kinda screwed up seeing as how the seperation of church and state is clearly not being practiced.

Just rename it "union" or "joining" or "melding" or "marriage calibration"...whatever the name, just to shut up the radicals, make the word "marriage" be removed from state books and call it something else and let the holy rollers call it marriage if they wish...

I personally think church folk should accustom theirselves to call it "holy matrimony", which is what marriage is to them... it's a joining of 2 souls through the eyes of god...
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2011-03-18 13:23:42
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Washburn said:
I'm all for it, i'm not gay or anyhing, but i think the definition of marriage per the state's standards is different from that of a religious organization's.

Being denied perks that come with marriage due to same sex is kinda screwed up seeing as how the seperation of church and state is clearly not being practiced.

Just rename it "union" or "joining" or "melding" or "marriage calibration"...whatever the name, just to shut up the radicals, make the word "marriage" be removed from state books and call it something else and let the holy rollers call it marriage if they wish...

I personally think church folk should accustom theirselves to call it "holy matrimony", which is what marriage is to them... it's a joining of 2 souls through the eyes of god...
This so much. I don't understand what the problem with two men or two women getting married is. Hell in Japan a man can marry a video game character yet here in the US two people of the same sex can't get married? It blows my mind away that people are opposed to this, especially since it doesn't even truly impact their lives at all. If Bill and Bob get married, does my life change? Not one bit.
 Bismarck.Reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2011-03-18 15:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
For the first time, a national ABC News / Washington Post poll shows that a majority of Americans now support same-sex marriage.

This is great ^_^ and now with that being said 0_o *grabs elemental staffs and buffs to prepare for trolls*
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-18 15:42:55
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Reyke said:
Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

This is great ^_^ and now with that being said 0_o *grabs elemental staffs and buffs to prepare for trolls*

Finally the rest of america is getting with the times. It baffles me that some people are opposed to same-sex marriage. its 2011... people need to realize religious doctrine cant and shouldn't run a country.

on a brighter note its 1:38pm here in West Hollywood. and im still drunk from saint patricks day drinking.

Too many liquid cocaine shots @ Micky's and 11 haha
 Asura.Selennia
user: Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-03-18 15:49:47
Link | Citer | R

I read recently that a lot of celebrities are pushing Obama to make same sex marriage legal, so hopefully it'll come to fruition soon! <3

That being said I have no intentions of marrying soon, but by the time I do, hopefully same sex marriages will be legal.
 Siren.Zagato
Serveur: Siren
user: Zagato
By Siren.Zagato 2011-03-18 15:52:42
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Ustav said:
Siren.Zagato said:
Cerberus.Ustav said:
Phoenix.Lithical said:
Phoenix.Sergee said:
/gasp! Buuuuut~! Raja! ><;; I'm upset that Delta went home... but I also like Manilla lolol.. ; ;
I was on the edge of my seat at the end of their lip sync, I did NOT want Manila to go home. by far the best lip sync for your life yet
Delta is an amazing performer but Manila... wow she blew me away. I rly didn't want any of em to go home too. <3 the heathers and Yara!~
I wasn't a fan of Manila because I just thought it was going to be another trophy asian, but I converted. PS. Shangella, Halleloo the F out of there! Shady Queen.
ZAG!!!!! how have you been sir! and yes to shangella!
Been chilling with the hubby, kinda quit kinda not. I'm happy I'm not having withdrawal from the game. So I'm quitting little by little. (I'll be back when the level cap goes up of course). How's you kind sir???
 Cerberus.Lasareth
user: lasareth
By Cerberus.Lasareth 2011-03-18 15:52:56
Link | Citer | R

It's a sad state of affairs when celebrities are the driving force behind dictating social policy.
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-18 15:54:02
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Lasareth said:
It's a sad state of affairs when celebrities are the driving force behind dictating social policy.

Hey u live in the US... It wouldnt be the US if it was any other way lol
 Cerberus.Lasareth
By Cerberus.Lasareth 2011-03-18 15:54:48
Link | Citer | R

12 more charlie sheens and maybe we can make prostitution legal.
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-18 15:54:57
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Lasareth said:

While admittedly not ideal, it's better than nothing ever changing.
 Cerberus.Lasareth
By Cerberus.Lasareth 2011-03-18 16:00:49
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Soube said:

Dangerous way of thinking imo. Just because an outcome is desirable in one case doesn't mean that the way we look towards solutions/significant change isn't fundamentally flawed. I would much rather see people becoming understanding on their own rather than following the ideas of a group of people who happens to be popular. But that is my opinion and I understand others may not see it the same way.
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-03-18 16:07:53
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of celebrities, who wants to help me kill Justin Bieber's evil sister, Rebecca Black?
 Asura.Lanryu
By Asura.Lanryu 2011-03-18 16:10:24
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Selennia said:
Speaking of celebrities, who wants to help me kill Justin Bieber's evil sister, Rebecca Black?
/

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Selennia
By Asura.Selennia 2011-03-18 16:14:00
Link | Citer | R

I just got Fridayrolled. I had tried to avoid and not know who she was myself. D:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trauma
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trauma
By Quetzalcoatl.Trauma 2011-03-18 16:14:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Selennia said:

That sounds like FUN FUN FUN FUN.
 Asura.Lanryu
By Asura.Lanryu 2011-03-18 16:15:39
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said:
Asura.Selennia said:

That sounds like FUN FUN FUN FUN.
*smacks with a rolled up newspaper* NO! BAD BOY!
[+]
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-18 16:15:46
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Lasareth said:
Quetzalcoatl.Soube said:

Dangerous way of thinking imo. Just because an outcome is desirable in one case doesn't mean that the way we look towards solutions/significant change isn't fundamentally flawed. I would much rather see people becoming understanding on their own rather than following the ideas of a group of people who happens to be popular. But that is my opinion and I understand others may not see it the same way.

I actually don't see whats wrong with celebrities expressing their political opinions. Most that are politically active are educated and progressive. E.g. Jodie Foster.

Its not like we see Lady Gaga doing antisemitic rallies. Or Britney Spears saying all gays should burn in hell. To the contrary these celebrities are expressing humanitarian, progressive, and humane views... which tbh isn't all that bad.

I'm glad that celebs like Lady gaga,Britney spears, Madonna, Whitney Houston, Ellen Degeneres, Jodie Foster, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie etc.. etc... are vocal in interviews regarding gay rights. Because this is helping mold future generations to be more understanding and accepting of others.
First Page 2 3 ... 824 825 826 ... 1505 1506 1507