FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 817 818 819 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Phoenix.Sergee
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 04:11:31
Link | Citer | R

gogogogo Carrelo! (& if he does turn you down, you have me & Ustav waiting... ♥) ahahahaha :P

Keri Hilson - Pretty Girl Rock

(don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful..)
[+]
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-03-17 04:12:06
Link | Citer | R

Thanks^^ !!

Also, I find it hauntingly ironic that as I'm caught up in my high romantic expectations, I'm writing a paper about Flaubert's Madame Bovary. What an unpleasant coincidence. XD
 Cerberus.Ustav
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-03-17 04:15:00
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sergee said:
gogogogo Carrelo! (& if he does turn you down, you have me & Ustav waiting... ♥) ahahahaha :P

Keri Hilson - Pretty Girl Rock

(don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful..)
This!(particularly the first part)

oh and I"m starting to fall in love w/ drag shows! FU Drag race ::
 Diabolos.Kubirra
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Kubirra
By Diabolos.Kubirra 2011-03-17 04:17:58
Link | Citer | R

:\
 Asura.Xenophire
Serveur: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-17 04:19:05
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Kubirra said:
Hi!
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 04:20:10
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Kubirra said:

Why the long face? :[!

Cerberus.Ustav said:
Phoenix.Sergee said:
gogogogo Carrelo! (& if he does turn you down, you have me & Ustav waiting... ♥) ahahahaha :P Keri Hilson - Pretty Girl Rock (don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful..)
This!(particularly the first part) oh and I"m starting to fall in love w/ drag shows! FU Drag race ::

/gasp! Buuuuut~! Raja! ><;; I'm upset that Delta went home... but I also like Manilla lolol.. ; ;
 Diabolos.Kubirra
By Diabolos.Kubirra 2011-03-17 04:22:13
Link | Citer | R

I miss ffxi :( i had to load diablo ii to tie me over :P
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 04:31:19
Link | Citer | R

Well, hopefully by the time the servers are back up I'll have my new modem/router lol.. little breaks from FFXI are nice, makes things fresh again. :D
 Diabolos.Kubirra
By Diabolos.Kubirra 2011-03-17 04:33:09
Link | Citer | R

Go go new router!
 Asura.Xenophire
Serveur: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-17 04:33:53
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sergee said:
Well, hopefully by the time the servers are back up I'll have my new modem/router lol.. little breaks from FFXI are nice, makes things fresh again. :D
Quite honestly, this forced break is helping to rust the chains of addiction.
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 04:36:47
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Xenophire said:
Phoenix.Sergee said:
Quite honestly, this forced break is helping to rust the chains of addiction.

Judo-Chop! hahaha.. There, the chains of addiction are broken. ^^;
 Phoenix.Destinn
user: Destinn
By Phoenix.Destinn 2011-03-17 04:40:32
Link | Citer | R

Serg!! Hiiii! I totally read "Judo-Chop" in the ridiculous "west virginia ninjie" southern accent xD
 Cerberus.Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-03-17 04:40:41
Link | Citer | R

@serg OMG I know!!! Raja and Manila top 2 imo. Was so heartbroken that Delta left. Ive actually seen her irl @ last yrs pride!!!
 Fenrir.Enternius
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-03-17 04:42:41
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Ustav said:
@serg OMG I know!!! Raja and Manila top 2 imo. Was so heartbroken that Delta left. Ive actually seen her irl @ last yrs pride!!!
3% of this post made sense to me.
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-03-17 04:45:46
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Enternius said:
Cerberus.Ustav said:

I don't watch the show, but the sentences make sense lol o__O
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 04:47:33
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Destinn said:
Serg!! Hiiii! I totally read "Judo-Chop" in the ridiculous "west virginia ninjie" southern accent xD

Heeeey youuuuuuuuu~! Have you been hiding from me? >.>;; ;;<.< :P:P Ninjie? The crazy elvaan who slaps people with trout? hahahaha

Cerberus.Ustav said:

/jealous! I wanna meet delta IRL, :[! oh! that reminds me! Philadelphia Pride is in 2 months. :D Saw a commercial for it just a few days ago, SundayOUT is 1 day after my birthday lolol.. I'll be 25.. x_x;;
 Fenrir.Enternius
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Enternius
By Fenrir.Enternius 2011-03-17 04:48:04
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
Fenrir.Enternius said:
Cerberus.Ustav said:

I don't watch the show, but the sentences make sense lol o__O
It's a show?

Still doesn't make much sense to me, but I didn't really bother to scroll up. I only read the most recent post in most threads anyway.
 Phoenix.Destinn
By Phoenix.Destinn 2011-03-17 04:53:35
Link | Citer | R

lol, no!! I just haven't played a lot super late/early morning as often as before! gahhh~ how could you say "Judo-Chop" and it not have been influence from that "West Virginia Ninja" youtube video! he was on Maury,,it was rather stupid but sorta funny . . *scratches head*

what crazy elvaan that slaps people with trout?! ; .;

how are you? :D
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 04:53:46
Link | Citer | R

Alexis Mateo needs to leave already, I hate his drag look... & that *** Shangela too... always starting some kind of drama, insecure little tramp. ><;;
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 05:02:00
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Destinn said:
lol, no!! I just haven't played a lot super late/early morning as often as before! gahhh~ how could you say "Judo-Chop" and it not have been influence from that "West Virginia Ninja" youtube video! he was on Maury,,it was rather stupid but sorta funny . . *scratches head* what crazy elvaan that slaps people with trout?! ; .; how are you? :D

loooooooool I'm sorry, I rarely watch Maury. :[! And it's your fault! LOL, you wrote "ninjie" instead of "ninja", confusing me & stuffs! ><;; Ninjie, he's on our server, a good friend of mine. He /emotes stuff with trout in it, haha maybe it's just for me. o_o;; Anywayssssssssssss~~! /sigh, I was wondering why I hadn't seen you on. I'm okay, ^^;; you?

Looks like you found my secret hiding place! :P
 Phoenix.Destinn
By Phoenix.Destinn 2011-03-17 05:07:26
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sergee said:
Phoenix.Destinn said:
lol, no!! I just haven't played a lot super late/early morning as often as before! gahhh~ how could you say "Judo-Chop" and it not have been influence from that "West Virginia Ninja" youtube video! he was on Maury,,it was rather stupid but sorta funny . . *scratches head* what crazy elvaan that slaps people with trout?! ; .; how are you? :D

loooooooool I'm sorry, I rarely watch Maury. :[! And it's your fault! LOL, you wrote "ninjie" instead of "ninja", confusing me & stuffs! ><;; Ninjie, he's on our server, a good friend of mine. He /emotes stuff with trout in it, haha maybe it's just for me. o_o;; Anywayssssssssssss~~! /sigh, I was wondering why I hadn't seen you on. I'm okay, ^^;; you?

Looks like you found my secret hiding place! :P
Ohhh!!! my bad xD
err~ I don't watch it either was just rambling as usual <.>;

I know right?? mister LSless! &I have been very good, ty!
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 05:14:56
Link | Citer | R

It's okay, I forgive you, this time.. looooool I have a linkshell now (Affinity), after like.. ugh.. 2+ months running around without one, I'm picky. ^^; Glad to hear! ♥

-oh em gee, the last time I saw you was when we were doing our staff trial together lolol.. x_x;;
 Cerberus.Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-03-17 05:18:21
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Enternius said:
Cerberus.Ustav said:
hahah you back in the game?
 Cerberus.Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2011-03-17 05:19:38
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sergee said:
Alexis Mateo needs to leave already, I hate his drag look... & that *** Shangela too... always starting some kind of drama, insecure little tramp. ><;;
Yes yes and...YES!! Both those *** need to go. OMG 25.... damn.... time goes by fast
 Phoenix.Destinn
By Phoenix.Destinn 2011-03-17 05:21:46
Link | Citer | R

my old LS broke, current one is just a few friends! I'm so sad Atre doesn't play anymore :'(

yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...... . . . . SO GLAD to be done with those damn trials!! god, the ice kill shot on wyverns was just evil! It took me and Atre like 8 hours? of straight killing D:!

Glad to see we finished them with our sanity... right?! :P
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 05:34:01
Link | Citer | R

It sure does lol, it's okay though, I age well. :P:P:P Alexis is so far up shangela's ***, & poor yara sofia.. she's always stuck in the middle hahaha.. Season 2 had better queens, I miss the old cast lol.. ><;;
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 05:40:06
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Destinn said:
my old LS broke, current one is just a few friends! I'm so sad Atre doesn't play anymore :'( yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...... . . . . SO GLAD to be done with those damn trials!! god, the ice kill shot on wyverns was just evil! It took me and Atre like 8 hours? of straight killing D:! Glad to see we finished them with our sanity... right?! :P

He quit? :[! He was a kewl guy, now I'm sad. ; ;

/comfort, I hate it when LS's break, people get scattered. A good chunk of my closest friends went to World of Warcraft, so UPSET/SAD! ><;;

Riverne - Site B01 Wyverns? I almost lost it haha, it was ANNOYING as hell! I did it solo. ><;; I still have to finish my cure potency staff, then thunder staff.. /wrist
 Phoenix.Destinn
By Phoenix.Destinn 2011-03-17 05:48:22
Link | Citer | R

yeah his Xbox went BOOM ; .;

:x actually my LS disbanded /because/ of me, I am happy to be out of it but sad that all my friends scattered afterwards! between quitting and joining other linkshells~

ughhh, yes. I feel horrible now that we didn't wait longer for you!!! if we did it trio it wouldn't have been so bad Q_Q;
I need to do the stupid cure potency staff too! &if it makes you feel better, zap staff trials really aren't that bad! ...not fun, but ice trials, imo, were worse!
 Phoenix.Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2011-03-17 05:55:23
Link | Citer | R

Bleh, silly shitbox, let's send him a new one! ><;; It's okay, :P it was easy just extremely time consuming. x_x;; Which trial are you on? I'm on the rabbit one.. HATE IT!

ohohohoho~! stirred up some trouble huh?! :P:P
 Phoenix.Destinn
By Phoenix.Destinn 2011-03-17 06:05:10
Link | Citer | R

;x not a lot! I said my 2 cents and left mid-run, it just so happened that 16ish other people felt the same way :D :D :D

err, I can't even remember which trial I'm on.. like, the 4th. I'm so lazy to finish it ; .; I have nooo motivation for more staff trials xD
First Page 2 3 ... 817 818 819 ... 1505 1506 1507