FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 807 808 809 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Bismarck.Reyke
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2011-03-15 12:29:00
Link | Citer | R

OH HELL NO some stupid mod closed the same sex marriage thread. And this is the response. Hello Everyone!

This has certainly been a volatile issue ever since marriage services were initially offered. It is wonderful to see that so many of you care a great deal about Vana'diel and there have been many constructive comments in this thread. Unfortunately, it does appear to have shifted from suggestions about the game's environment to real-world matters. As a result, the thread will be closed.

So um... yea the only good point one of the people brought up was the game is based from japan and japan doesnt do same sex sadly. *cast waterV on myself to put out my rage* I no I had a queen moment w/e
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-15 13:14:50
Link | Citer | R

I'm annoyed... my photobucket seems to have...broke, no images load, if I go to my album pictures don't load, any place I posted images its like I never posted anything not even a Broken image box shows up...I've cleared my cashe still no change. D: whats going on? I've googled but nothing there helped (clearing image cashe, turning off ad block) it did that after I put 2 new pictures in it ._.

So many people where at one anothers throats in the topic though
 Bismarck.Bloodbeat
user: bloodbeat
By Bismarck.Bloodbeat 2011-03-15 14:13:00
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Tohihroyu said:
I'm annoyed... my photobucket seems to have...broke, no images load, if I go to my album pictures don't load, any place I posted images its like I never posted anything not even a Broken image box shows up...I've cleared my cashe still no change. D: whats going on? I've googled but nothing there helped (clearing image cashe, turning off ad block) it did that after I put 2 new pictures in it ._.

Silly question but did you accidentally block images from photobucket?
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-15 17:35:07
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Hi guys ;o I haven't posted in like 30 pages!

I ate 1600 calories worth of candy just now. It's not helping me get into a hot, buff body.

But it was so worth it.

Though I feel kind of sick now :<

Or how about you put your sweets into a giant block of ice. By the time you've worked through it with a pickaxe, you'll have burned them off. ;)

Wouldnt work. diffusion would cause sugar molecules to move into the ice. lol so ud be eatting sugar while chewing through the ice

Really? I wouldn't have thought sucrose would have much mobility at lower temperatures through solid ice. :P

Well yes and no. If you can come up with a way to transport the candy directly into the ice block while its still frozen then yes. Sucrose diffusion rate would decrease because of temperature.

Assuming u place in the candy into a mass of water and allow it to freeze over time is was what i was imagining.

Additionally because of the polar charges of H20. Mobility via diffusion is not completely reduced to 0. H20 polar composition actually turns into a honey comb formation while frozen. allowing Van Der Walls to NOT be a factor in diffusion inhibition.

Your text to link here...
 Bahamut.Weasel
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-15 17:58:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-15 18:07:00
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Weasel said:

im bored nothing to do. how u doing Weasel now that u cant play ffxi!
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-03-15 18:09:38
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Reyke said:
OH HELL NO some stupid mod closed the same sex marriage thread. And this is the response. Hello Everyone!

This has certainly been a volatile issue ever since marriage services were initially offered. It is wonderful to see that so many of you care a great deal about Vana'diel and there have been many constructive comments in this thread. Unfortunately, it does appear to have shifted from suggestions about the game's environment to real-world matters. As a result, the thread will be closed.

So um... yea the only good point one of the people brought up was the game is based from japan and japan doesnt do same sex sadly. *cast waterV on myself to put out my rage* I no I had a queen moment w/e
I was very sad to wake up this morning to find my thread closed. Upon reflecting, I'm actually a little glad it was closed. The amount of homophobia in that thread was alarming. I would have loved to have it evolve into a good discussion thread but it really wouldn't have involved FFXI and there isn't an off topic section so there really isn't a place for it on those forums. Although even if there was, the trolls and die hard religious fanatics wouldn't have let it be a constructive thread. So it was for the best, I guess.
 Gilgamesh.Hanbok
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: hanbok
By Gilgamesh.Hanbok 2011-03-15 18:11:45
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kugata said:
Merit Magazine vol.3 (203) March 2011

looking great :D!!
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-15 18:12:47
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Alkalinejoe said:
Bismarck.Reyke said:

I was very sad to wake up this morning to find my thread closed. Upon reflecting, I'm actually a little glad it was closed. The amount of homophobia in that thread was alarming. I would have loved to have it evolve into a good discussion thread but it really wouldn't have involved FFXI and there isn't an off topic section so there really isn't a place for it on those forums. Although even if there was, the trolls and die hard religious fanatics wouldn't have let it be a constructive thread. So it was for the best, I guess.

Theres always gonna be homophobic individuals and ignorant people. You cant really attempt to educate them either. So i usually just point and laugh lol
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-15 18:13:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bahamut.Weasel said:

Well, today's my first day off work in like 8 or 9 days (lost count). Right now I'm playing Pokemon Black (just started playing yesterday), making rice, and doing the dishes. I feel so domestic.
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-15 18:23:29
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Weasel said:
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bahamut.Weasel said:

Well, today's my first day off work in like 8 or 9 days (lost count). Right now I'm playing Pokemon Black (just started playing yesterday), making rice, and doing the dishes. I feel so domestic.

I just had my protein shake now off to the gym. I think im going to loose all the gamer fat i gained from FFXI finally haha
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-15 18:26:08
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bahamut.Weasel said:
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bahamut.Weasel said:

I just had my protein shake now off to the gym. I think im going to loose all the gamer fat i gained from FFXI finally haha

/ma "Erase" GamerFat
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-15 18:30:24
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Weasel said:
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bahamut.Weasel said:
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bahamut.Weasel said:

/ma "Erase" GamerFat

i dont think Erase works. its like Doom. with a counter on it.

/item "Holy Water" <me>
/wait 2
/item "Holy Water" <me>
/wait 2
/item "Holy Water" <me>
/p Gamer Fatna me hurry 3 seconds left!!!
 Bahamut.Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-03-15 18:39:52
Link | Citer | R

O.O
/ja Chainspell <me>
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
 Caitsith.Taereon
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Halo4
By Caitsith.Taereon 2011-03-15 19:02:30
Link | Citer | R

Had to post on page 808; it's my favorite number.
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-15 19:16:24
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Weasel said:
O.O
/ja Chainspell <me>
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra
/ma GamerFatna Cuelebra

i dont think rdm has acess to GamerFatna. i think thats SCH and WHM main only haha.

/ja "Celerity" <me>
/wait 2
/ma "GamerFatna" <me>
/wait 2
/error unable to casts spells.
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-15 21:23:19
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:

Silly question but did you accidentally block images from photobucket?

I don't think I did...I uploaded 2 pictures & then they don't show anymore D:
 Bismarck.Bloodbeat
user: bloodbeat
By Bismarck.Bloodbeat 2011-03-15 22:04:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:

I ate 1600 calories worth of candy just now. It's not helping me get into a hot, buff body.

But it was so worth it.

Or how about you put your sweets into a giant block of ice. By the time you've worked through it with a pickaxe, you'll have burned them off. ;)

Wouldnt work. diffusion would cause sugar molecules to move into the ice. lol so ud be eatting sugar while chewing through the ice

Really? I wouldn't have thought sucrose would have much mobility at lower temperatures through solid ice. :P

Well yes and no. If you can come up with a way to transport the candy directly into the ice block while its still frozen then yes. Sucrose diffusion rate would decrease because of temperature.

Assuming u place in the candy into a mass of water and allow it to freeze over time is was what i was imagining.

Additionally because of the polar charges of H20. Mobility via diffusion is not completely reduced to 0. H20 polar composition actually turns into a honey comb formation while frozen. allowing Van Der Walls to NOT be a factor in diffusion inhibition.

Assuming it wasn't hydrophobic. Try putting a skittle in ethanol and you'll see what I mean ;)
This is way too biochemistry-esque for a joke. Lol
 Bismarck.Cuelebra
By Bismarck.Cuelebra 2011-03-15 23:04:02
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:
Bismarck.Cuelebra said:
Bismarck.Bloodbeat said:

But it was so worth it.

Assuming it wasn't hydrophobic. Try putting a skittle in ethanol and you'll see what I mean ;)
This is way too biochemistry-esque for a joke. Lol

lol its neither. hydrophobicity isnt factor on most sugars usually particular because they are in a class of chemicals known as hydrocarbons. The greater the length of the CH3 chain the less overall charge it posesses. Hense why most hydrocarbons are liquids or gases at room temp. For the fact that their charge is nearly insignificant in ionic/polar charged systems. e.g. water.

Ethanol when mixed with water is a completely different matter. as its not in the same class of hydrocarbons. Ethanol posses a hydroxyl substituent. The hydroxyl substituent does possesses a delta charge similar to that of water. however it again it is reduced by the overall length of the CH3 chain.

Therefor in organic chemistry we uses this to represent the reaction between H20 and EtOh

EtOH---OH2(l) + 2H20...(l) <-- ------->>EtOH(l) + 3H20...

the extended arrow and length represents that equilibrium would automically favor ethanol as an near inert compound vers a polar compound of EthOH---OH2.

Additionally, H20 polarity would not play a factor because of the fact that in solid state h20 molecules form a crystilline structure. the polar+ charge of the ...0-H-o-H-O-H... e.g. would always take precident because the delta charge of O- and the delta charge of H+ absolute values exceed the delta charge of the hydrocarbon in this case sucrose.

Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-15 23:43:35
Link | Citer | R

OK guys...I'm so confused right now... one of the comments on my rl pics is well...confusing....halp? its on this one http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/55140

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-15 23:49:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
OK guys...I'm so confused right now... one of the comments on my rl pics is well...confusing....halp? its on this one http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/55140

BUT IT DOES LOOK LIKE YOUR HAND AND IT'S SILLY

:x

LOL not that one, the one by Ethics, though he or she could be another confused person who thinks I'm from Bahamut, Asura or some other non Levi server x.x
 Phoenix.Oumura
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-15 23:50:12
Link | Citer | R

Lol'd.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-15 23:52:45
Link | Citer | R

jesus dude how old are you like 9
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-15 23:56:13
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:

jesus dude how old are you like 9

Sure why not -.- just because I never heard a song with those lyrics dosn't mean I'm a kid.

To anyone else who gonna troll me or otherwise attack me just PM me & don't spam this thread up ok?
 Phoenix.Oumura
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2011-03-15 23:57:15
Link | Citer | R

Eh, people are just bored. Can dismiss it. :)
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-16 00:04:22
Link | Citer | R

Whatever..I'm used to it, I face it enough irl :/
 Phoenix.Kugata
user: Greiver
By Phoenix.Kugata 2011-03-16 00:40:54
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Hanbok said:
Phoenix.Kugata said:
Merit Magazine vol.3 (203) March 2011

looking great :D!!
awww thank you-whank you (*'-'*)

YOUR THE GALKA!???
Omydeargod XD
(i dont mean in baaaad mood)
lol im sooo lucku Oumura was galka in real :)))))))))))))))))))))

and yeeeeah
guys
first
MORNING!!!!
and second
when did we ost our real life photos XD
Hanboki want yours :D
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2011-03-16 00:55:10
Link | Citer | R

I can't be the only Girlka... really? o.O then again last time I heard of em I found posts from like 2005 of girls talking about the Galka they play as ...& why they liked playing as one :x

I like playing as a big strong buff Galka, listing to him grunt & watching his tail as I run around as him >.> <.<
First Page 2 3 ... 807 808 809 ... 1505 1506 1507