FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Serveur: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-03-03 01:29:28
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Ustav said:
wow this thread is way too fking long to begin reading =/

/
Nah. Linkshell Ni is. D:
 Hades.Ustav
Serveur: Hades
user: Ustav
By Hades.Ustav 2010-03-03 01:49:11
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Hades.Ustav said:

/

yeah i wouldn't try x.x sooo not worth it ;p
ya ft lol 38 pages... and having to read since the beginning no ty!
 Hades.Ustav
Serveur: Hades
user: Ustav
By Hades.Ustav 2010-03-03 01:49:38
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Hades.Ustav said:

/
Nah. Linkshell Ni is. D:

That's too long too. IDK what that is even about >.>"
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-03-03 01:50:11
Link | Citer | R

Hades.Ustav said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Hades.Ustav said:

/
Nah. Linkshell Ni is. D:

That's too long too. IDK what that is even about >.>"
Anything and everything under the sun! YAY!
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-03-03 02:01:53
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said:
有没有说中文的同性恋?
我在做功课,需要一点儿帮助。:3

/! Bit late though lol

Interesting note!: Homosexual, 同性戀者, in Mandarin Chinese, is very often slanged as 同志, which is another word for comrade. Check it in translate.google! They'll translate it as comrade instead of homosexual.
 Fairy.Evanthegai
Serveur: Fairy
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-03 03:43:05
Link | Citer | R

O SHIZ... forgot the topic of the day... ooo heres a fun one.. lol If you were to win Miss USA.. lol...What would be your closing speech?
 Phoenix.Greiver
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Greiver
By Phoenix.Greiver 2010-03-03 03:49:02
Link | Citer | R

aaaaand good morning guys~
 Fairy.Evanthegai
By Fairy.Evanthegai 2010-03-03 03:54:28
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Greiver said:
<3
 Asura.Xenophire
Serveur: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-03-03 03:54:54
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
O SHIZ... forgot the topic of the day... ooo heres a fun one.. lol If you were to win Miss USA.. lol...What would be your closing speech?

"April 15th. It's not too cold and it's not too hot! All you need is a light jacket!"

I freaking love that movie.
 Phoenix.Greiver
user: Greiver
By Phoenix.Greiver 2010-03-03 04:01:08
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Evanthegai said:
Phoenix.Greiver said:
<3
Heey <3 .. who the cutest husband ever? My Evan ^^
lol love my tige eerrr my lil puppet
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2010-03-03 04:29:58
Link | Citer | R

I want a husband. ;~; Though I suppose I'm lacking a personal default, eh?
 Phoenix.Kristiania
user: JCCanezo2
By Phoenix.Kristiania 2010-03-03 05:05:46
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
有没有说中文的同性恋?

/! Bit late though lol

Interesting note!: Homosexual, 同性戀者, in Mandarin Chinese, is very often slanged as 同志, which is another word for comrade. Check it in translate.google! They'll translate it as comrade instead of homosexual.

A good friend of mine is in China teaching English; and he said the same thing years ago.

We've taken to calling each other Comrade to be cool [and self-indulged homos whom only talk and socialize with each other even when going out to bars and clubs; you know, like a good gay would]. Along with saying people are "family".
By Usagimaru 2010-03-03 06:15:11
Link | Citer | R

Greetings from Lakshmi! I registered just so I could post lol. xD

I only came out not too long ago, so I don't really know of any LGBT players on my server. Anyone here from Lakshmi (or Garuda, when we merge)?
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Sylph.Sindri said:
Alexander.Carrelo said:
有没有说中文的同性恋?

I couldn't agree more.

^^ Just soliciting help with my homework and luring in Chinese-speakers at the same time. :D

/

Mandarin is my mother tongue, but I haven't practiced writing in years since I finished school. I can only speak now. XD
 Lakshmi.Ratie
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: ratie
By Lakshmi.Ratie 2010-03-03 07:08:42
Link | Citer | R

I count 2 Lakshminians so far. Then again, I've skipped mostly everything between pages 5-35 lol
 Bahamut.Ryousuke
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ryousuke
By Bahamut.Ryousuke 2010-03-03 07:41:59
Link | Citer | R

Usagimaru said:

I only came out not too long ago, so I don't really know of any LGBT players on my server. Anyone here from Lakshmi (or Garuda, when we merge)?

Mandarin is my mother tongue, but I haven't practiced writing in years since I finished school. I can only speak now. XD

Welcome welcome!

Cantonese is my mother tongue (I think) but my level of Chinese is only barely acceptable enough for me to understand the newspaper. If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts are you from?
 Lakshmi.Usagimaru
user: Usagimaru
By Lakshmi.Usagimaru 2010-03-03 08:16:02
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Ratie said:
I count 2 Lakshminians, w00t

Then again, I've skipped mostly everything between pages 5-35 lol

Yay, hello! Nice to meet you. ^^ I've seen you around before, I think. XD

Bahamut.Ryousuke said:
Usagimaru said:

Welcome welcome!

Cantonese is my mother tongue (I think) but my level of Chinese is only barely acceptable enough for me to understand the newspaper. If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts are you from?

Thank you. :D Cool, my mother can speak Cantonese. I'm from Singapore. :)
 Ramuh.Rustytiger
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Rustytiger 2010-03-03 08:25:42
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Princessbubbles said:
Ramuh.Rustytiger said:
Aye it looks great. I'm so glad Tim Burton got his claws on it. His style suits the movie. Foulei and I will try to see The Wolfman as well (tho he wants to see AIWL and I The Wolfman lol).

WHy not see both? Its a win-win!

Well Fou' (foulei) is a little iffy about going to movie theaters, particularly the ones that are local to us because either they are expensive or attract a lot of obnoxious people. When we went to go to see The Simpsons Movie we had some teenagers that sat next to us that smelled so bad Fou almost became nauseous.

So whenever we do go out to the theaters I usually take him to one that I know of that's a few towns from us that's somewhat inexpensive, and though it gets crowded since it's a huge theater (close to 25-30) the audience isn't so bad whenever we go there. I may talk him into making it a double feature!^^
 Caitsith.Princessbubbles
Serveur: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Princessbubbles 2010-03-03 10:18:28
Link | Citer | R

Dooo eeet! :D
 Odin.Oldive
Serveur: Odin
user: Oldive
By Odin.Oldive 2010-03-03 10:42:53
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Xenophire said:
Fairy.Evanthegai said:

"April 15th. It's not too cold and it's not too hot! All you need is a light jacket!"

I freaking love that movie.

"And I know that we all wish each other would trip and fall flat on their face ... Oh wait. I've already done that."
 Cerberus.Radaghast
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Radaghast
By Cerberus.Radaghast 2010-03-03 11:01:01
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rustytiger said:
"This thread is about as stupid as a "Straight community, who are you?" thread. Who cares what your orientation is? Is it so important that it needs to be noted? What amazes me is the huge double standard most gays hold. You ask not to be treated any differently than anyone else, yet post nonsense threads like this. Please."

Ok, so its "stupid" because someone wants to make a thread within a community just to see the number of gay gamers out there that play ffxi?

This is no different than minorities who set up communities in a city, town or whatever. It isn't like people are doing this just to generate smut like on the playonline chatrooms back in the day, which were quite funny. In addition we're all on forums; forums are designed for people to make posts of any kind, given limits or not.

Put simply this thread is all about a "I'm gay, who is out there too that's gay, I wanna say hi". Nothing more. We're not out to start a GLBT revolution linkshell having some sort of dat blinking various colors, jokingly speaking.

I have no issue with gay people. But I can promise that if I made a "who else is white that plays ffxi" or "who else is straight" people would assume the same stance that I am now, if not beyond. My comment wasn't anti-gay, it was anti-stupid. As you stated, this is a forum. With which I'm allowed to express my opinion, as well as they are theirs. I wasn't insulting. I said it *the thread* was stupid. That's not an insult.

... and no.. it's "stupid" because it shouldn't matter if someone is gay, or not gay when playing a game. Furthermore using your sexual orientation as some kind of guideline for a club, seems rather silly to me. Not to mention counter-productive, and asinine.
 Ramuh.Citag
user: Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2010-03-03 11:27:53
Link | Citer | R

Morning folks
 Siren.Cordareo
Serveur: Siren
user: Cordareo
By Siren.Cordareo 2010-03-03 11:30:25
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Radaghast said:
Ramuh.Rustytiger said:
"This thread is about as stupid as a "Straight community, who are you?" thread. Who cares what your orientation is? Is it so important that it needs to be noted? What amazes me is the huge double standard most gays hold. You ask not to be treated any differently than anyone else, yet post nonsense threads like this. Please."

Ok, so its "stupid" because someone wants to make a thread within a community just to see the number of gay gamers out there that play ffxi?

This is no different than minorities who set up communities in a city, town or whatever. It isn't like people are doing this just to generate smut like on the playonline chatrooms back in the day, which were quite funny. In addition we're all on forums; forums are designed for people to make posts of any kind, given limits or not.

Put simply this thread is all about a "I'm gay, who is out there too that's gay, I wanna say hi". Nothing more. We're not out to start a GLBT revolution linkshell having some sort of dat blinking various colors, jokingly speaking.

I have no issue with gay people. But I can promise that if I made a "who else is white that plays ffxi" or "who else is straight" people would assume the same stance that I am now, if not beyond. My comment wasn't anti-gay, it was anti-stupid. As you stated, this is a forum. With which I'm allowed to express my opinion, as well as they are theirs. I wasn't insulting. I said it *the thread* was stupid. That's not an insult.

... and no.. it's "stupid" because it shouldn't matter if someone is gay, or not gay when playing a game. Furthermore using your sexual orientation as some kind of guideline for a club, seems rather silly to me. Not to mention counter-productive, and asinine.

All I read was, making this thread was "silly, counterproductive, and asinine". Well, just want you to know, and I'm sure I can safely speak for the entire gay community, you coming into this forum/thread and making such comments as you did was silly, counterproductive, and asinine. You are welcome to join us in a discussion, or just chit chat or even come out of the closet, but if you aren't part of the solution, what are you? :)
[+]
 Siren.Cordareo
Serveur: Siren
user: Cordareo
By Siren.Cordareo 2010-03-03 11:30:41
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Citag said:
Morning folks

Good morning :)
 Garuda.Glaciont
Serveur: Garuda
user: glaciont
By Garuda.Glaciont 2010-03-03 11:34:28
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Cordareo said:
Ramuh.Citag said:
Morning folks

hello and good morning
 Lakshmi.Tisiphone
user: tisiphone
By Lakshmi.Tisiphone 2010-03-03 11:54:14
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Glaciont said:
Siren.Cordareo said:
Ramuh.Citag said:
Morning folks

hello and good morning
Hihi
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-03 11:55:12
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Radaghast said:
Ramuh.Rustytiger said:

Technically they made a straight, black, white and who the hell cares thread already, even if they were jokes, they were made and well, ours turned out better XD so you can either join us and have fun chatting or continue being a negative nancy >.>
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-03 11:55:45
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Tisiphone said:
Garuda.Glaciont said:
Siren.Cordareo said:
Ramuh.Citag said:
Morning folks

hello and good morning
Hihi
Morning everyone! And theres someone on Asura with a name similar to yours that stalks my bazaar o.o
 Ramuh.Citag
user: Citag
By Ramuh.Citag 2010-03-03 12:01:26
Link | Citer | R

Wednesdays suck
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-03-03 12:02:55
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Citag said:
Wednesdays suck

I agree, what's goin' on in here
 Lakshmi.Tisiphone
user: tisiphone
By Lakshmi.Tisiphone 2010-03-03 12:03:00
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Citag said:
Wednesdays suck
Not for me, I don't have College on Wednesdays, hi2u bed.
First Page 2 3 ... 37 38 39 ... 1505 1506 1507