FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1067 1068 1069 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Alexander.Carrelo
Serveur: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-19 19:00:43
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Stiklelf said: »
Alexander.Carrelo said:
Forgive me for being kind of an idealist here, but if you both love each other what's stopping you from working out ? :)
Well he is in a different state to start off with, We're not going to be that far away from each other, maybe 4 hours.

I myself don't want to have a long distant relationship for a few reasons. One, I don't like not being able to just drive a few minutes to see someone I care about, two I don't want it to ruin any chance we might have of a happy life later on.

Say if we did the far away thing and it doesn't work out, I'd rather just wait until a time that we're ready to truly be in a relationship.
Oh, distance. :( Yeah that's rough. I feel like I'm too impatient to deal with a long distant relationship too, can relate. :<
By Wilsor 2011-08-19 19:01:28
Link | Citer | R

It's dirty in here today. /em likes it.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-19 19:06:17
Link | Citer | R

Wilsor said: »
Bahahah XD
It's certainly been worse !
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Serveur: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-19 19:06:47
Link | Citer | R

So my mom has started a small custom tee shirt company, which means I can make any kind of tee shirt I want.

So what kind of shirt should I make? Right now we just have plain white Tee shirts.
By Wilsor 2011-08-19 19:08:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Xenophire said: »
Hopefully, early September.

He lives in NJ, so we'll be going to NYC I know for sure.

I'm really excited. Physically, we're complete opposites. He's 6'3" and all muscle and I'm a whopping 5'6" and built like an Elvaan male. Lanky with no muscle. Haha.

Yeah, wait til next month. lol It's been crazy with rain this month. There's another huge thunderstorm going on right now, actually.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-19 19:08:53
Link | Citer | R

So my mom has started a small custom tee shirt company, which means I can make any kind of tee shirt I want.

So what kind of shirt should I make? Right now we just have plain white Tee shirts.

do something ironic, its what the cool kids do, ironically
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-19 19:11:04
Link | Citer | R

also ewww twinks D= i like my guys to be filled out, a beard or a goatee will instantly get my atttention, and chest hair is icing on the man-cake =3
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-19 19:12:07
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said: »

I could do, "I like balls". Kinda like the I <3 Boobies things for breast cancer.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-19 19:12:57
Link | Citer | R

I could do, "I like balls". Kinda like the I <3 Boobies things for breast cancer.

that would be better on shorts though =X
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-19 19:13:44
Link | Citer | R

One step at a time.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-19 19:13:53
Link | Citer | R

PINK TANK WITH STARS THAT HAVE RAINBOW TRAILS SHOOTING AWAY WITH IT LIKE THAT 70s EFFECT THING
[+]
By Wilsor 2011-08-19 19:14:11
Link | Citer | R

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Bahahah XD
It's certainly been worse !

With the new rules, we might get shut down if we go any farther. lol

Ones that ruin book/movie endings.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-08-19 19:14:38
Link | Citer | R

also ewww twinks D= i like my guys to be filled out, a beard or a goatee will instantly get my atttention, and chest hair is icing on the man-cake =3

what about twinks with beards!?

im cursed with genes that allow me to develop even hair on my face and chest :<
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-19 19:15:43
Link | Citer | R

i think the only thing that keeps from looking like a full blown twink is my goatee though D= i should go to the gym but i'm a very shy person =X
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-08-19 19:17:19
Link | Citer | R

i think the only thing that keeps from looking like a full blown twink is my goatee though D= i should go to the gym but i'm a very shy person =X

lift weights in your own house/dorm. that's what I do (tho its only to tone and just get a little muscle show..I don't like working out/eating that much to be all manly)
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-19 19:17:24
Link | Citer | R

I could have a "Spoiler alert: Snape kills Blarhgaltfhsfk
 Asura.Xenophire
Serveur: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-08-19 19:17:32
Link | Citer | R

Hopefully, early September.

He lives in NJ, so we'll be going to NYC I know for sure.

I'm really excited. Physically, we're complete opposites. He's 6'3" and all muscle and I'm a whopping 5'6" and built like an Elvaan male. Lanky with no muscle. Haha.

Yeah, wait til next month. lol It's been crazy with rain this month. There's another huge thunderstorm going on right now, actually.
So I've been noticing. I hear storms a lot on his mic on Skype. Lol.
Different strokes for different folks. I'm not picky, but like you, I like my man to be a man, however, bears don't do it for me. Nor do complete meat heads. He's just right.

I also eat a lot and try to gain weight and it never works out for me. So, I'm just exercising more and hopefully I can shape up a bit before I see him.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-19 19:18:38
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hohenheim said: »

what about twinks with beards!?

im cursed with genes that allow me to develop even hair on my face and chest :<

depends on their personality, if theyre all the time like "OMG GURL SHOPPING YAY! I NEED TO GET MY NAILS DID~!" fierce *** stuff then no, i like the kinda guy who's a little into sports if its around, but not omfgdudesportsallthetime, cool to chill with in the back yard with the grill going, knows a little bit of how to fix things around the house/car
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-19 19:21:05
Link | Citer | R

Different strokes for different folks. I'm not picky, but like you, I like my man to be a man, however, bears don't do it for me. Nor do complete meat heads. He's just right.

I also eat a lot and try to gain weight and it never works out for me. So, I'm just exercising more and hopefully I can shape up a bit before I see him.

i mean, if i end up with a guy thats has barely any body hair and is really skinny, then cool whatever, but i'm not gonna actively seek out twinks
 Asura.Xenophire
Serveur: Asura
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-08-19 19:22:32
Link | Citer | R

i mean, if i end up with a guy thats has barely any body hair and is really skinny, then cool whatever, but i'm not gonna actively seek out twinks
Right, I understand that. Your lover should be your lover based on his heart and personality, not what he looks like.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-19 19:26:09
Link | Citer | R

Hmm. Carrelo, I'm sure that shirt stands for "I love Beijing", But I can't help but smile at the fact it says BJ.

Also, we should hang out sometime. Move aside Ina, I've found a new husband!

Heheheh why do you think I bought it ?
If it wasn't a pink shirt that had innocently dirty words on it, I wouldn't have fought so hard to buy it from the lady at the stand. XD That was an experience btw, she was trying to rip us off (per Chinese salesperson custom) and I wasn't dumb enough to let her. So every time I refused her ridiculous prices she would hit me in the chest and pull hairs out of my friend's beard. XD

And lolz do I look like I can fill Ina's shoes :P ? (also he can make dericious foods) you crazy gurrlll
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2011-08-19 19:26:48
Link | Citer | R

i think i'll be happy if i can find someone that isnt super obsessed with organization and spotlessness, it seems like everyone i know is that way and it bothers me to death =/

my mother has always believed that if our house doesnt look like it was just built with the furniture having just been put in, then its extremely dirty and not fit for outside eyes
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-08-19 19:27:53
Link | Citer | R

Hmm. Carrelo, I'm sure that shirt stands for "I love Beijing", But I can't help but smile at the fact it says BJ.

Also, we should hang out sometime. Move aside Ina, I've found a new husband!

Heheheh why do you think I bought it ?
If it wasn't a pink shirt that had innocently dirty words on it, I wouldn't have fought so hard to buy it from the lady at the stand. XD That was an experience btw, she was trying to rip us off (per Chinese salesperson custom) and I wasn't dumb enough to let her. So every time I refused her ridiculous prices she would hit me in the chest and pull hairs out of my friend's beard. XD

And lolz do I look like I can fill Ina's shoes :P ? (also he can make dericious foods) you crazy gurrlll

did you seem eager to buy it? the trick is to have barely any interest in it when you see it.
 Carbuncle.Lilena
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Eutace
By Carbuncle.Lilena 2011-08-19 19:29:29
Link | Citer | R

my mother has always believed that if our house doesnt look like it was just built with the furniture having just been put in, then its extremely dirty and not fit for outside eyes

I second this statement.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-19 19:30:20
Link | Citer | R

I have so many men lined up as my husband, not sure I can keep track anymore.
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2011-08-19 19:31:27
Link | Citer | R

did you seem eager to buy it? the trick is to have barely any interest in it when you see it.
Nupe. I walked away like 3 times saying I would buy it somewhere else. My favorite part was when she pulled this random asian guy into her stand and was asking him in Chinese to tell us that we were crazy for asking such a low price. I was like ummm lady, he doesn't speak Chinese. We do. You lose now gimmeh mah shirt. XD
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2011-08-19 19:33:00
Link | Citer | R

Nupe. I walked away like 3 times saying I would buy it somewhere else. My favorite part was when she pulled this random asian guy into her stand and was asking him in Chinese to tell us that we were crazy for asking such a low price. I was like ummm lady, he doesn't speak Chinese. We do. You lose now gimmeh mah shirt. XD

lulz :p
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-08-19 19:38:09
Link | Citer | R

I was just talking to someone about my, anyone want to see what it looks like?

I has a geographical tongue, and I found a picture that looks almost 100% like mine =D
First Page 2 3 ... 1067 1068 1069 ... 1505 1506 1507