FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1043 1044 1045 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-29 09:23:45
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Lilaan said:
Morning!

Good morning! How are you today?
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-29 09:24:54
Link | Citer | R

Morrrningg.
 Ragnarok.Judaine
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Judaine
By Ragnarok.Judaine 2011-07-29 09:34:13
Link | Citer | R

*rubs eyes* @_@

Just woke up to sitting in Rolanberry Fields camping Black Triple Stars (I fell asleep in my group last night, and they kicked me ~20 mins after I fell asleep).
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-29 09:35:17
Link | Citer | R

That's lame.
I don't know why people care so much :P

If people fell asleep camping NMs for trials, I usually just let it be a gamble of "Did they fall asleep close enough to get credit."
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-29 09:40:50
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Judaine said:
*rubs eyes* @_@ Just woke up to sitting in Rolanberry Fields camping Black Triple Stars (I fell asleep in my group last night, and they kicked me ~20 mins after I fell asleep).
That sucks... even more so because it's black tripple stars... Thats probably the one NM that if someone leached it for a few hours off me I wouldn't even care XD
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-29 09:42:47
Link | Citer | R

There are unscrupulous methods of making it a much easier NM to camp, lol. One of the few situations when I would advocate such methods XD
 Ragnarok.Judaine
By Ragnarok.Judaine 2011-07-29 09:55:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said:
Ragnarok.Judaine said:
*rubs eyes* @_@ Just woke up to sitting in Rolanberry Fields camping Black Triple Stars (I fell asleep in my group last night, and they kicked me ~20 mins after I fell asleep).
That sucks... even more so because it's black tripple stars... Thats probably the one NM that if someone leached it for a few hours off me I wouldn't even care XD

Well I was the only NA person in a group of JPs so...yeah. :|
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-29 09:56:08
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Judaine said:
Asura.Ina said:
Ragnarok.Judaine said:

Well I was the only NA person in a group of JPs so...yeah. :|

:( JPs have usually been the nicest in my experience about letting you leech NM kills while sleeping lol.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-29 09:57:11
Link | Citer | R

Yeh thats kinda weird, it's normally NA that are all "zomg they havnt moved in 5min kick the leech"... JPs are nomally just like "meh"
 Carbuncle.Asymptotic
By Carbuncle.Asymptotic 2011-07-29 10:06:12
Link | Citer | R

god forbid they not engage these level 20 mobs.
 Carbuncle.Lestrange
user: Zebastian
By Carbuncle.Lestrange 2011-07-29 20:51:51
Link | Citer | R

When I was camping Gargantua for my Kannagi trial I ended up in an alliance of JPs (about 11 of us) during JP prime. Half of them were AFK/asleep standing next to the tower, so every time Gargantua would pop, like forever away, they would drag the NM allllll the way back to the tower where everyone is at and then kill so all the AFK/asleep people got credit. xD I was like :OOOOOOOOO WHY I NEVER SEE NICE NAs LIKE THIS?! It was pretty amazing to see.
 Fenrir.Lilaan
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Eutace
By Fenrir.Lilaan 2011-07-29 22:05:17
Link | Citer | R

Any EU SE-ID players can Pm me? Please!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Weasel
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-07-29 22:31:17
Link | Citer | R

I got lucky with Black Triple Stars yesterday. The first time I did this trial for my Parazonium I remember it taking days. This time around, it spawned twice in one game night. Didn't think it was possible.

But I ended up paying for it today by waiting 3 hours for Serra to pop without any luck, then I had to leave for work. >< Even the JP I was with gave up and went to do something else.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2011-07-30 00:59:59
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Weasel said:
I got lucky with Black Triple Stars yesterday. The first time I did this trial for my Parazonium I remember it taking days. This time around, it spawned twice in one game night. Didn't think it was possible.

But I ended up paying for it today by waiting 3 hours for Serra to pop without any luck, then I had to leave for work. >< Even the JP I was with gave up and went to do something else.
I haven't seen you in a long time, stranger~ <3
 Bahamut.Weasel
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-07-30 01:44:05
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said:
Bahamut.Weasel said:

I haven't seen you in a long time, stranger~ <3

Yeah, I've been incognito for about a month now. Busy real life stuff, plus was trying out RIFT with what little spare time I had.
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-07-30 02:03:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said:
Ragnarok.Judaine said:
This reminds me, when doing Almace pre-Aby item trials, I had a group that let me leech Megalobugard >.> Because I was dead tired and hadn't slept in 2 days, so I slept while they killed it XD they didn't mind. When people AFK'ed or fell asleep while doing the VNM part, I'd pop and pull it near them so they got credit.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-07-30 02:07:20
Link | Citer | R

Hey Shayka, did you go to con? I wanted to give you your present...
 Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xyclo
By Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo 2011-07-30 02:08:54
Link | Citer | R

ninipplz
/tiredandpassesout
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2011-07-30 02:29:58
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Alymorel said:
Hey Shayka, did you go to con? I wanted to give you your present...
No, last minute all my friends who have offered a million times to watch the kids for me and when I finally agree, decided, "they had other things they'd rather do", so I couldn't go =/ And two of those friends keep texting me pictures FROM the con and I'm both depressed and pissed at them for doing that.
 Ragnarok.Judaine
By Ragnarok.Judaine 2011-07-30 08:17:37
Link | Citer | R

Morning, again @_@
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-30 08:32:53
Link | Citer | R

Morning dude, how are you doing today?
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2011-07-30 09:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Must... Play... More... FFXIV...
 Ragnarok.Judaine
By Ragnarok.Judaine 2011-07-30 09:11:07
Link | Citer | R

I'm okay lol.

Extremely bored, thinking about doing my dagger NM trials, but I kind of just want to run laps up and down and around the Port Jeuno AH :\
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-30 09:22:59
Link | Citer | R

I used to do laps around the pillars in WG... alot, got to the point where people would recognize me as that manthra running in circles.
 Fenrir.Lilaan
user: Eutace
By Fenrir.Lilaan 2011-07-30 10:56:20
Link | Citer | R

/wave
 Ragnarok.Judaine
By Ragnarok.Judaine 2011-07-30 11:46:42
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Lilaan said:
/wave
Herroooooo :D

Asura.Ina said:
I used to do laps around the pillars in WG... alot, got to the point where people would recognize me as that manthra running in circles.

Lol wow :P

This is what I'm up to now:

Damn NM won't pop ._.

EDIT: As soon as I finished posting this the NM popped lol :p
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-30 11:53:10
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Judaine said:
I call that the power of bitching... works 40% of the timefor trial NMs if used spareingly unless the NM in question in black tripple stars.

I can't remember how that NM was for me... I think I just semi afked for 8 hours or so sometimes killing the PHs along with the other people there XD
 Ragnarok.Judaine
By Ragnarok.Judaine 2011-07-30 11:58:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said:
Ragnarok.Judaine said:
I call that the power of bitching... works 40% of the timefor trial NMs if used spareingly unless the NM in question in black tripple stars.

I can't remember how that NM was for me... I think I just semi afked for 8 hours or so sometimes killing the PHs along with the other people there XD

Lol, I did my first 2 with a JP group (the one after the group that I fell asleep in), and then I solo'd my last one. It was awful, took atleast 6 hours.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2011-07-30 12:32:47
Link | Citer | R

I ended up doing it with the same guy i did a tripple stars with... It was just like, hey it's you... that I spent 8 hours with yesterday XD
First Page 2 3 ... 1043 1044 1045 ... 1505 1506 1507