Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » cor roll bonus
cor roll bonus
 Odin.Spccdog
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2010-02-12 18:58:16
Link | Citer | R

I was wondering if anyone has done any tests on the break down of what and how much each roll does with and w/o relic hat or job in party. and i know relic hat only procs a portion of the time.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-02-12 19:05:58
Link | Citer | R

http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Phantom_Roll

Click on each roll for the percentages. A couple of them don't have values (SCH and BRD come to mind), most do.
 Bahamut.Bojack
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2010-02-12 19:07:45
Link | Citer | R

It's all on the Wiki really. 1-12 for each roll with or without the job in the party (nothing changes for Relic Hat, it just makes a roll think that job is in the party when it isn't and gives that higher effect instead). Each roll's page on the wiki shows everything you're looking for.
 Odin.Spccdog
Serveur: Odin
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2010-02-12 20:23:33
Link | Citer | R

nah i dont mean the lucky numbers i mean the boosts it gives per number and wiki doesnt have info for every roll
 Sylph.Jetu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2010-02-12 20:25:00
Link | Citer | R

the info it doesnt have are for things that are extreamly hard to test, like consserve MP from sch roll & spell interuption rate from brd roll
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-02-12 20:31:37
Link | Citer | R

In general, for future reference, if Wiki doesn't have info on something, it's because NO ONE has info on it. If you don't see something on Wiki, chances are no one around here will have anything either.