Forum » FFXI » Servers » Kujata » Smn Burn This Saturday
Smn Burn This Saturday
 Kujata.Bonetwo
Serveur: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: bonetwo
By Kujata.Bonetwo 2010-01-26 22:08:29
Link | Citer | R

At this moment i have a puller, 6 smn's and 4 sync's, if you would like to be apart of this please PM or msg me ingame, i want to have this last as long as i can.

Smn requirements ~ lvl 10+ have shiva or ramuh
sync Requiremnet ~ lvl 12~16
[+]
 Ramuh.Zangada
Serveur: Ramuh
user: zangada
By Ramuh.Zangada 2010-01-26 22:11:36
Link | Citer | R

Idk why ppl need to post for every *** smn burn, shout on ur own server. We get it, u like to be gimp and lazy.
[+]
 Kujata.Bonetwo
user: bonetwo
By Kujata.Bonetwo 2010-01-26 22:16:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Zangada said:
Idk why ppl need to post for every *** smn burn, shout on ur own server. We get it, u like to be gimp and lazy.
first this is our server form and i have shouted that is how i got who joined to join, an im sry to disappoint you but im not gimp, i lvl subs then the main
 Hades.Stefanos
Serveur: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-01-26 22:23:35
Link | Citer | R

In before people diss SMN burning...
Ramuh.Zangada said:

Nevermind.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-01-26 22:31:36
Link | Citer | R

Let it alone, if anyone on his server wants to join him, then that's what they choose to do no matter what others think of smn burning. All you have to do is ignore it and move along.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-26 22:34:15
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
Let it alone, if anyone on his server wants to join him, then that's what they choose to do no matter what others think of smn burning. All you have to do is ignore it and move along.

Nothing so see here folks. Move along
 Fenrir.Parak
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Parak 2010-01-26 23:15:02
Link | Citer | R

/HATREDDDDD!!! THIS IS AGAINST ALL LAWS OF FFXI!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
Serveur: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-01-26 23:46:13
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Alyria said:
 Remora.Ninian
Serveur: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2010-01-27 00:41:01
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Bonetwo said:
Ramuh.Zangada said:
first this is our server form and i have shouted that is how i got who joined to join, an im sry to disappoint you but im not gimp, i lvl subs then the main

I'm surprised no one commented on how this is all it takes to not be gimp.
[+]
 Alexander.Zayo
Serveur: Alexander
user: Zayo
By Alexander.Zayo 2010-01-27 00:55:37
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Ninian said:
Kujata.Bonetwo said:
Ramuh.Zangada said:

To the OP, when ppl mention "gimp" they are talking about skills, and not the kind you learn on the streets yo.

Hows that eva looking? How bout them mad enf magic skills? Guess it doesn't matter if you're selling the accounts though.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-27 00:56:05
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Ninian said:
Kujata.Bonetwo said:
Ramuh.Zangada said:
Meh wasn't worth the effort. He's either trolling or completely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE
[+]
 Kujata.Akeda
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-02-08 18:03:47
Link | Citer | R

Looks like I missed out on this ;_;

I'd rather summon burn a subjob then waste a week of play time just to get a subjob from 12-20.

Quote:
Hows that eva looking? How bout them mad enf magic skills? Guess it doesn't matter if you're ALREADY CAPED IN THEM FROM ANOTHER JOB

fixed

Alexander.Nepharite
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-02-08 18:06:58
Link | Citer | R

it takes a week of exp grinding to get from 12-20 nowadays?

if so stick to your smn burning
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-02-08 18:16:26
Link | Citer | R

Tried it with my BLM. Lvl12 to LVL23 in less than 30mins. Only problem was my magic skill sucked.When thunder only does 12 points of damage something is wrong. I spent the next two hours nuking anything that was close. You can LVL up skills after a burn. Just takes awhile.
 Kujata.Akeda
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-02-08 18:22:09
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, well I meant if someone was already capped in elemental magic were to smn burn blm it's not the end of the world.

@Nepharite: says the person who isn't even on Kujata to know notice that all the low level zones are empty. There was 2 people in the dunes today ;_;

you should look up this word: exaggerate

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-02-08 18:35:24
Link | Citer | R

I am not dissing it, I did it myself. I was just telling you what happened to me is all. Sorry if I offended you. It was not ment as a slam.
 Alexander.Nepharite
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-02-08 18:36:03
Link | Citer | R

that word does not exist in ffxi D:
 Kujata.Headache
user: headache
By Kujata.Headache 2010-02-24 23:43:47
Link | Citer | R

It seemed the only way to get to 20 in any decent amount of time on Kuj was to /PUP to 10 then go stand in Zeruhn waiting for a burn that needed a sync. That's part of why I haven't been back.
[+]
 Kujata.Renegade
user: Renegade
By Kujata.Renegade 2010-03-03 04:51:41
Link | Citer | R

Burns aren't a problem for mage jobs, they can just go into Besieged to skill up their magic.

I haven't done a SMN Burn as of yet, but if i did it would be to get merit points and not exp.

Jumping loads of levels on a DRK would be a bit silly as scythe takes a while to skill up.