Bahamut.Kaioshin
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-21 20:31:43
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Dubont said:
My vid says it all ><

Okay wait this isnt the end of the game, this is in the dalish elf quest line and yea my pc version glitched a bit too but I couldn't hear a *** thing this twit was saying i had my speakers and volumn on max and he spoke softer then chino moreno sings in deftones. Someone tell me what this tards problem was lol.
[+]
 Remora.Dubont
Serveur: Remora
user: Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2010-01-21 20:36:12
Link | Citer | R

You must have bad hearing then b/c I can hear myself just fine. Anyway, the problem is that the game glitched before I could finish the elven ritual to open the door. It put me behind the door where the armor is. I got the armor and all....but now the door is locked so there's no way of getting back. Solution?
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-21 20:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Did you try reloading from the last auto save? I see your on console I just cant make out which one, looks like 360. I'm pc so i dont know if what we do to fix our problems works the same for you. You are still QUITE far from the end of the game btw. anyways heres the advice I got

reload your most recent auto save
do whatever you console players do to identify all clickable objects, for us pc players we hold down TAB.
and if still no contact for the door, and you've done everything you possibly can. I'd cut my losses and hope you saved recently enough that you don't have to completely retrace your steps.

Glitches happen and Dragon age isnt perfect but its alot better then most games in just about every way.
 Remora.Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2010-01-21 20:45:36
Link | Citer | R

PS3 version. This is my second play through so I know I'm far from the end. I say its a game ending glitch b/c from what I can tell, once u are in there, you're screwed and have to restart. When you enter the room and try to go back out, it autosaves so that knocks out that idea. I have a recent save but it is when you first enter the dalish village. I wasn't expecting it to glitch there seeing as how it didn't on the first play through.

Yes glitches happen, but according to all the posts I see about this particular glitch, its been going on since Nov 2009...and seeing as how Bioware has yet to fix it...I think that says something about their usefulness.
 Bahamut.Zarozinia
user: Nikumi
By Bahamut.Zarozinia 2010-01-21 20:52:02
Link | Citer | R

You know, that game looks interesting, my question is; Is it online? or was I being told false info yet again..
 Remora.Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2010-01-21 20:54:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zarozinia said:
You know, that game looks interesting, my question is; Is it online? or was I being told false info yet again..

From my experience, no its not online...but you do connect to the EA servers...if that counts
 Bahamut.Zarozinia
user: Nikumi
By Bahamut.Zarozinia 2010-01-21 20:57:57
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Zarozinia said:

From my experience, no its not online...but you do connect to the EA servers...if that counts
Well, what is the point of connecting to EA servers then?..
 Remora.Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2010-01-21 21:02:05
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zarozinia said:
Remora.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Zarozinia said:

Downloadable content, patches, updates, news, game saves. That sort of thing. I think EA also puts ur trophies from the game up on their site
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-21 21:02:37
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Dubont said:
Yes glitches happen, but according to all the posts I see about this particular glitch, its been going on since Nov 2009...and seeing as how Bioware has yet to fix it...I think that says something about their usefulness.

Okay while that is something to lament about there are pc patches to fix just about everything >.> console doesnt get much love. Dragon Age Awakening is both an expansion and sequel and is being released in march so with the expansion coming so soon one would think that bioware intends to patch the glitches with origins when you install awakening. Just my opinion tho, i mean what do i know, I only go to school to be a game designer.
 Alexander.Nepharite
Serveur: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2010-01-21 21:02:51
Link | Citer | R

single player only
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-21 21:03:45
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Zarozinia said:
Remora.Dubont said:
Bahamut.Zarozinia said:
Downloadable content, patches, updates, news, game saves. That sort of thing. I think EA also puts ur trophies from the game up on their site

They do, I have a profile established and I post on the forums. Anyone registered can view my trophies from what i've done in the game. I'm particually fond of my Witch Gone Wild trophy.
 Remora.Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2010-01-21 21:05:18
Link | Citer | R

lol witch gone wild is one of the easiest to get and funniest trophy names I've ever seen.
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-21 21:09:39
Link | Citer | R

Remora.Dubont said:
lol witch gone wild is one of the easiest to get and funniest trophy names I've ever seen.

was my first sexual encounter with a character. I was just really into her, shes just plain made of win and if there was a real version of her, i'd be spending the rest of my life to get her to notice me. That being said I was like 0.0 when she went "Tis cold in my tent... all alone" I WAS LIKE "she wants ***... bad."
 Remora.Dubont
By Remora.Dubont 2010-01-21 21:39:28
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Remora.Dubont said:

was my first sexual encounter with a character. I was just really into her, shes just plain made of win and if there was a real version of her, i'd be spending the rest of my life to get her to notice me. That being said I was like 0.0 when she went "Tis cold in my tent... all alone" I WAS LIKE "she wants ***... bad."

indeed lol
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [50 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-03-13 03:00:47
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zarozinia said:

No, but that game is a master peice.. Online or not, it's definately worth getting..

Woops <_< didn't realize how old this thread was, was just going through the forums out of boredom and didn't check the dates lol.
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2010-03-13 03:13:32
Link | Citer | R

wow,that sucks...im glad i quit playing 70% through cuz i relized it was a waste of my money...lame game gets lamer
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Serveur: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-03-13 03:23:20
Link | Citer | R

this was a fun game...only flaw it really has are the minor glitches ...ok ok and maybe some pointless dialogue