Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Veuglaire
Veuglaire
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-02-24 18:48:24
Link | Citer | R

Being a magical ws magic attack should affect leaden salute too. I'd have to do some math and assume wikis formula for it is correct to see which one would do more though. Also kinda dependent on Your MAB current amounts of agi and mob agi Ftp etc.
By volkom 2010-03-10 12:27:08
Link | Citer | R

It's possible that peacemaker might be better for leaden salute. but really whats the point of using leaden salute. Rather use detonator or slugshot on something before that. Leaden salute is really good against elementals or mobs that are squishy to magic damage. Veuglaire is a good gun for landing light/dark shots but because of the -ranged acc/attk, It's utility as an item isn't that great. Rather much chance the augments on a corsair's gun and hope for magic acc/magic attack on it. But besides from those guns. I really hope SE allows corsair's to use all the gun types and all bullet types. Because I really want to get my hands on a Culverin with cannon shells. >_> come'on SE where are you on this. both those have pirate-ish names to them D=
 Carbuncle.Laitha
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Laitha
By Carbuncle.Laitha 2010-03-10 12:40:55
Link | Citer | R

volkom said:
It's possible that peacemaker might be better for leaden salute. but really whats the point of using leaden salute. Rather use detonator or slugshot on something before that. Leaden salute is really good against elementals or mobs that are squishy to magic damage. Veuglaire is a good gun for landing light/dark shots but because of the -ranged acc/attk, It's utility as an item isn't that great. Rather much chance the augments on a corsair's gun and hope for magic acc/magic attack on it. But besides from those guns. I really hope SE allows corsair's to use all the gun types and all bullet types. Because I really want to get my hands on a Culverin with cannon shells. >_> come'on SE where are you on this. both those have pirate-ish names to them D=

Nah culverin + cannon shells will be for the rangers subbing cor and our quickdraw at 80+. It would be too unbalanced for a rng atk job that can buff to be allowed to do somewhat equal ranged damage to a Ranger. By being able to use all the weapons and ammo it would make Ranger obsolete.
By volkom 2010-03-10 14:13:29
Link | Citer | R

Well then square enix should give us better hexaguns and the off chance that we can fire six shots at once. Thats it.