Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » New Dragon Age Expansion
New Dragon Age Expansion
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-05 14:17:32
Link | Citer | R

Dragon Age: Awakening is set for release in March of 2010. Anyone else super excited? Here's the source

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Loleil/Dragon_Age:_Awakening_confirmed

Gamestop has also released a product page for Dragon Age Origins Awakening with the following information:

"From the Makers of the Best RPG of 2009, Dragon Age: Origins, comes the first official expansion pack. For centuries, the Grey Wardens—the ancient order of guardians, sworn to unite and defend the lands—have been battling the darkspawn forces.

Legend spoke that slaying the Archdemon would have put an end to the darkspawn threat for centuries to come, but somehow they remain.

You are the Grey Warden Commander and have been entrusted with the duty of rebuilding the order of Grey Wardens and uncovering the secrets of the darkspawn and how they managed to remain.

How you choose to rebuild your order, how you resolve the conflict with “The Architect”, and how you determine the fate of the darkspawn will be but some of the many complex choices that await and shape your journey as you venture to the new land of Amaranthine."

A Stunning World Expanded: BioWare’s deepest universe to date just got bigger with an all new area of the world to explore, Amaranthine
Unlock the secrets of the Darkspawn and their true motivations

Rebuild the Grey Warden order and establish their base of operations at Vigil’s Keep

All-new Complex Moral Choices: Embark on an epic story that is completely defined and reactive to your play style

Shape your entire experience based on the choices you make and how your handle complex situations

New Ways to Customize your Hero: Experience additional spells, abilities, specializations, and items to further personalize and customize your hero and party

Import your character from Dragon Age: Origins or start anew as a Grey Warden from the neighboring land of Orlais

Encounter five all-new party members and an old favorite from Dragon Age: Origins

Even more Bone-Crushing, Visceral Combat: Battle against a new range of horrific and terrifying creatures

Put your skills to the test against an evolved, intelligent breed of darkspawn and other menacing creatures including the Inferno Golem and Spectral Dragon!
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-01-05 14:55:12
Link | Citer | R

Cool, the whole story in that game sucked except for the Grey Warden aspect of it.

I loved Warden's Keep and I will love this.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2010-01-05 14:57:15
Link | Citer | R

I have not played this game yet. Is it good on the xbox or should I get it for PC?
 Bismarck.Patrik
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2010-01-05 15:04:39
Link | Citer | R

haha and i just beat the game last night, expansion looks huge... and it's $40 O.o looks good though
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-01-05 15:04:45
Link | Citer | R

I cannot wait. Dragon age is currently eating into my FFXI time, and I'm really enjoying the story.

My dwarf tank will be embarking on a new journey it seems!
 Seraph.Xdudemanx
Serveur: Seraph
user: xdudemanx
By Seraph.Xdudemanx 2010-01-05 15:08:24
Link | Citer | R

im about 28 hours in..looks like im nearing the end..great story
 Fairy.Specopsz
Serveur: Fairy
user: Specopsz
By Fairy.Specopsz 2010-01-05 15:24:14
Link | Citer | R

I heard thy expansion shall have, sex drugs!
 Bahamut.Kaioshin
user: Troair
By Bahamut.Kaioshin 2010-01-05 17:26:53
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
I have not played this game yet. Is it good on the xbox or should I get it for PC?

Graphics wise and gameplay wise, PC all the way. All the reviews say 360 version sucks.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-01-05 17:30:50
Link | Citer | R

Lol at how the gaming industry looks today.

People calling this game long? It's about the shortest RPG ever.
 Hades.Dizzmal
Serveur: Hades
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2010-01-05 18:32:18
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lol at how the gaming industry looks today. People calling this game long? It's about the shortest RPG ever.

Na fable was shorter.

Loved this game btw.
 Pandemonium.Vincentius
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Vincentius 2010-01-05 21:17:09
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:

Graphics wise and gameplay wise, PC all the way. All the reviews say 360 version sucks.

That's incorrect. The 360 version looked just fine, most people were bitching about the fact that they glitched some of the DLC achievements so they didn't actually apply to your gamerscore, and then when you recovered your gamertag they didn't show up at all, nor would they unlock.

Bioware *** up on that, but it doesn't matter. The game was good on 360 just the same. Just don't turn on/leave on the gore setting. I got really tired of seeing my character in a cutscene covered in blood and chunks, even though I hadn't fought for like 10 minutes.
 Asura.Folant
Serveur: Asura
user: Folant
By Asura.Folant 2010-01-07 06:07:05
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lol at how the gaming industry looks today.

People calling this game long? It's about the shortest RPG ever.

..and certainly not as good as it's hyped. Seriously...I love BioWare too, but I can at least admit when they feed me a mediocre(at best) game.
 Bahamut.Kormix
user: Korm
By Bahamut.Kormix 2010-01-07 06:57:53
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Huh? Warden's keep was the biggest waste of $$ imo. A 15 minute romp through an easy dungeon, 2 useless abilities, a chest to store stuff you don't need to keep, and to top it off, you can't even go back in after you've completed it! Only thing good about it was the warden armor.
 Shiva.Nightraid
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Nightraid 2010-01-07 07:02:22
Link | Citer | R

I just finished getting 1000/1000 Achievements on Xbox, and i can happily say im never playing through the game ever again after like 4 play throughs.

I might buy the new Expansion as long as it doesnt clash with other ***that might come out.

Theres a few Glitches for infinite money and infinite EXP if anyones interested~
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-01-07 07:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kormix said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Huh? Warden's keep was the biggest waste of $$ imo. A 15 minute romp through an easy dungeon, 2 useless abilities, a chest to store stuff you don't need to keep, and to top it off, you can't even go back in after you've completed it! Only thing good about it was the warden armor.

I'm talking in different terms. All you think about is loot, basically.

I was talking more about the story aspect as well as the variation in location and the richness in setting.

Warden's keep, to me, was how a lot more of that game should have been. Instead of going inside the same house but killing different mobs the whole game.
By Garlend 2010-01-07 07:16:45
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Kaioshin said:
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:

the 360 version is good i have it. but yes the PC version is superior in all ways. lol