[Sylph] GMT Dynamis LS Looking For Members!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » [Sylph] GMT Dynamis LS Looking for members!
[Sylph] GMT Dynamis LS Looking for members!
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-01-04 09:04:34
Link | Citer | R

Kuponut is looking for some quality members so it can make a triumphant entry to the world of Vanadiel!

We're a new Dynamis LS looking to fill the void of EU time Dynamis LS's on the Sylph server!

All jobs are more than welcome to join (yes, that even includes you PUP's!), the only thing we ask is that you not get upset if we absolutely need you to change!

"What are the times?!" I hear you cry.. Well, we're dedicated to making times as suitable for most EU/GMT people as possible. The times we operate are subject to change, though this will be with as much notice as possible beforehand. Currently we are planning runs for Monday and Friday at 7PM GMT!

We are looking to begin runs on Monday February 1st, assuming we have an able group of 12~18+ people.

"How likely am I to get the AF I want though?"
Very good question! Our point system is majorly used in Snow areas, and the AF you get is decided almost purely by the amount you want it!

City AF will be obtained with a loss of 2 points per piece of AF you cast lots on. (With the exception of Freelot items, these result in a 0 point deduction!)

Snow AF will use a bidding system. Each person may send 1 silent bid (through /tell's) to the Officer who is doing the AF Lotting for that run. This leaves you to decide how much you want each AF piece.

"But what happens when someone who's been in the shell forever gets loads of points, and new members get nothing?!"
Well, after a member has successfully completed a set of Snow/Northlands AF2, they will LOSE 50% of their points. (If you have 100 points, win your final item with 20 points, taking your total to 80 points. Those points will be halved. Taking your new total to 40 points). This ensures that all newer members get the chance to lot on Snow AF2 without a veteran taking all of the AF2 and leaving the rest of the LS with nothing to show for it!

"What do I get out of each run then?"
Well, not only will you get a LS that is dedicated to helping it's members with as much as possible, but you will get a LS that is all for getting you AF's that you want!

If we have issues getting a Dynamis zone (such as another LS showing up to use the zone also), we will be listening to you guys as to where we go next! Please take note of the Schedule though, I'm sure no-one wants to do Dynamis - Bastok 4 times in a month!

We have no major formal requirements and will do whatever we can to ensure all our members feel like part of a team and get the AF they deserve!

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop Megumii or myself a /tell in game. I will either be online as Hitetsu or Cynic.

Alternatively, our rules are explained at the Kuponut website, along with the message boards for Applications and General Chat!
 Sylph.Kehl
user: Kehl
By Sylph.Kehl 2010-01-04 09:12:21
Link | Citer | R

damn you i was gunna advertise our Ls for Duna limbus sea and that >.< lol GL getting people Hitet :D
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-01-04 09:16:31
Link | Citer | R

XD Thanks Kehl!

We're hoping to bring some diversity to the EU/GMT Sector of Dynamis, with only 1~2 other LS's giving these types of times, there's often quite a bit of competition as to which LS to go to. One may have better times, but the other may have a better system for you! We aim to give a fair system and decent times for all our members!

Naturally Dynamis is a fairly tense area to be entering, with the already established LS's running the EU "Market", but we're looking to take the days that other LS's don't run with and find members that would prefer those days!
 Sylph.Megumii
user: Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2010-01-04 09:21:17
Link | Citer | R

We're trying to find days/times that are suitable for players that other EU dyna shells don't currently fill. Looking for the niche in the dyna market I guess.
 Sylph.Kehl
By Sylph.Kehl 2010-01-04 10:26:29
Link | Citer | R

i can say ours does a solid one on sunday and atm we have one wednesday which is slim in numbers atm we enter wednesday at 7 i think and sunday at 6 just so you know :)
 Sylph.Octavious
user: octavious
By Sylph.Octavious 2010-01-04 16:22:52
Link | Citer | R

I'm interested hit me up IG =D
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-01-05 03:59:39
Link | Citer | R

This is the thing that goes bump in the night!

Looks like we're doing good so far guys! We have around 7 members, with a few more people thinking about it. Maybe we'll be able to do start our runs before the first! ^^
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-01-05 08:01:21
Link | Citer | R

10 people in 24 hours! Let's see if we can get enough to do a farming run on Friday!

Still looking for all jobs at 65+!

If you're interested, PM or /t in game Me or Megumii! Alternatively, feel free to post on the Kuponut Forums!

EDIT: Make that 11! Come on guys, there has to be more people interested! ;)
 Sylph.Kehl
By Sylph.Kehl 2010-01-05 08:27:04
Link | Citer | R

especially in a GMT one :D shouldnt help another Dyna ls but Hitet is a good leader :) will def be good runs if they are leading it :) GL Hitet
 Sylph.Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2010-01-05 08:45:56
Link | Citer | R

As we've had such a great response, with a couple more members we'll most like do a farming run this Friday, get everyone acquainted and see how we go :)
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-01-06 06:15:27
Link | Citer | R

Looking at doing a Dynamis - Bastok or Dynamis - Jeuno on Friday to begin farming up a LS bank so we can afford to pay for the runs when we get even more people!

Don't forget guys, if you're interested let Me or Megumii know!
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-01-06 13:45:14
Link | Citer | R

Alrighty guys!

We'll be doing a Dynamis - San d'Oria on Friday to try and get some cash in the bank!

Once again, if you're looking for an EU Dynamis Shell let Me or Meg know! Alternatively, feel free to hit up the site and apply!
 Sylph.Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2010-01-09 05:05:00
Link | Citer | R

Dyna-Sandy went well considering the amount of people we had, we had seven pieces of AF drop and one 100 and on Monday we shall be doing Dynamis-Jeuno for any others interested :)
 Sylph.Sindri
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-01-09 05:26:40
Link | Citer | R

What Relic pieces?
 Sylph.Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2010-01-09 05:36:57
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Sindri said:
What Relic pieces?
We had
NIN x2
MNK x2
SMN
BLU

Oops it was 6 we had drop XD I counted the 100 in the list earlier.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-01-15 13:21:57
Link | Citer | R

One week on, and 2 runs done.. It's been an interesting week to say the least =)

We're still looking for members with any jobs. People who have Healer's, THF's and DD's are a top priority atm, though you're practically guarenteed to be accepted!

/tell Hitetsu or Megumii! Or apply online at http://www.kuponut.org/forum
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2010-01-15 13:39:55
Link | Citer | R

I'd join just for the name if I was on Sylph...
 Sylph.Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2010-01-16 05:15:35
Link | Citer | R

Alright third run under our belts now, best run so far in tactics and lack of deaths but unfortunately only a couple of drops. I think we need to sacrifice more tarus! Next run is windy on monday and we're still looking for people to join so contact either me or Hitetsu via pm or /tell or apply on the site at http://www.kuponut.org/forum
 Sylph.Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2010-01-22 13:39:59
Link | Citer | R

We're doing Dynamis - Jeuno (like right now!) and we're looking for even more members!

I'm hoping posting this around this time will get more of the EU people living on Sylph to come along!

We're looking for any and all THF, DD and BLM's! Though any jobs are almost guarenteed to be accepted. We aren't picky about your level either, as long as you can enter Dynamis, if you only have 1 job, you're free to come as that 66DRK! Please be kind though.. If you have a 75 SAM that's fully merited, don't turn up on your 65BLU ._.!

PM, Apply online or /tell Hitetsu or Megumii in game!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
By Mogley 2010-03-02 17:54:06
Link | Citer | R

If you ever need Me and im not doin anything ill come join the fun. I mis CoS Runs usually in the mornings, as i dont get home from work until 8 AM usually PST.