Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fenrir » Linkshell: Laid to rest -Avoid them-
Linkshell: Laid to rest -Avoid them-
By Riousan 2009-12-07 23:48:24
Link | Citer | R

Refer information by members from their Ls: Snowz
Apparently, Qdog and Spankyy are treating new recruits badly compared to his regulars. Unfortunately, for Snowz got booted because of an argument that Spankky wanted the item first because "I'm an Ls leader and I can do whatever the *** I want".

Remember folks, he has a bad temper and speaks like a rabid dog on skype/vent. He still doesn't know how to aquire my IP right as I use Ghost IP registration.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-12-07 23:51:40
Link | Citer | R

Hmm your name seems familiar...
[+]
 Bahamut.Rydiya
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-12-07 23:53:23
Link | Citer | R

Shoo, Feiwong.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-08 01:00:18
Link | Citer | R

Riousan said:
Apparently, Qdog and Spankyy are treating new recruits badly compared to his regulars. Unfortunately, for Snowz got booted because of an argument that Spankky wanted the item first because "I'm an Ls leader and I can do whatever the *** I want".

Remember folks, he has a bad temper and speaks like a rabid dog on skype/vent. He still doesn't know how to aquire my IP right as I use Ghost IP registration.

So now you use ghost Ip registration... thanks for proving if you are showing as Dc it's because of that, Loser.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-08 01:00:32
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Rydiya said:
Shoo, Feiwong.

<3
[+]
 Fenrir.Qdog
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Qdog
By Fenrir.Qdog 2009-12-08 07:26:12
Link | Citer | R

Riousan said:
Refer information by members from their Ls: Snowz Apparently, Qdog and Spankyy are treating new recruits badly compared to his regulars. Unfortunately, for Snowz got booted because of an argument that Spankky wanted the item first because "I'm an Ls leader and I can do whatever the *** I want". Remember folks, he has a bad temper and speaks like a rabid dog on skype/vent. He still doesn't know how to aquire my IP right as I use Ghost IP registration.

Hey.....Hey Riousan....guess who playboy. That's right its your ol' pal Qdog.

and hey....Leave Snowz out of it. We have our fights. That's our business.

One. The Arguement wasnt related at all to any items. its actually a personal quarrel between her and I.

actually you know...I need not say anything else. The FFXI universe knows your full of ***. everyone knows this is just a pathetic attempt at retaliation against myself, spankyy, Helloshimzy, Akuma, Deyja. and all the members of LaidToRest Linkshell. who, unlike you have a sense of decency in playing online..and really I guess you can somewhat tie it to life. Say what you will about me and my linkshell...but at least I have a linkshell. unlike the two of you.

as lame as a quote as it is...I run my linkshell with three words.

Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. (Dont like that quote? I got another)

Live It. Love It. *** It.

oh and btw. for a linkshell whos leaders donated 750k to the linkshell payout run tonite, since you sabatoged our run in Jeuno last week. That makes me look the opposite of greedy. That makes my linkshell look damn good. Continue your vendetta against me, Shimzy Spankyy, Akuma, Deyja and LaidToRest Linkshell. us Showing you up for what YOU Really are. heh. its good for publicity.

Oh Oh and one more thing.....Good luck losing on that Ballista field Playboy.

and Also to all that responded to his post. Thank you! seriously. Thank you for seeing him for what he really is. Your support speaks volumes.

Thanks again!

-Q
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-08 08:46:09
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Qdog said:
Riousan said:
Refer information by members from their Ls: Snowz Apparently, Qdog and Spankyy are treating new recruits badly compared to his regulars. Unfortunately, for Snowz got booted because of an argument that Spankky wanted the item first because "I'm an Ls leader and I can do whatever the *** I want". Remember folks, he has a bad temper and speaks like a rabid dog on skype/vent. He still doesn't know how to aquire my IP right as I use Ghost IP registration.

Hey.....Hey Riousan....guess who playboy. That's right its your ol' pal Qdog.

and hey....Leave Snowz out of it. We have our fights. That's our business.

One. The Arguement wasnt related at all to any items. its actually a personal quarrel between her and I.

actually you know...I need not say anything else. The FFXI universe knows your full of ***. everyone knows this is just a pathetic attempt at retaliation against myself, spankyy, Helloshimzy, Akuma, Deyja. and all the members of LaidToRest Linkshell. who, unlike you have a sense of decency in playing online..and really I guess you can somewhat tie it to life. Say what you will about me and my linkshell...but at least I have a linkshell. unlike the two of you.

as lame as a quote as it is...I run my linkshell with three words.

Hustle. Loyalty. Respect. (Dont like that quote? I got another)

Live It. Love It. *** It.

oh and btw. for a linkshell whos leaders donated 750k to the linkshell payout run tonite, since you sabatoged our run in Jeuno last week. That makes me look the opposite of greedy. That makes my linkshell look damn good. Continue your vendetta against me, Shimzy Spankyy, Akuma, Deyja and LaidToRest Linkshell. us Showing you up for what YOU Really are. heh. its good for publicity.

Oh Oh and one more thing.....Good luck losing on that Ballista field Playboy.

and Also to all that responded to his post. Thank you! seriously. Thank you for seeing him for what he really is. Your support speaks volumes.

Thanks again!

-Q

I known him my whole ffxi career, I know how handicapped he is ^^b. Do not worry I would have said something regardless as soon as I saw it was an mpk and re-raising to do it I knew it was him. He is the scummm between my toes!!!!!!!!!! everyone's too.

I got that from little rascals >.>;
[+]
 Fenrir.Skarwind
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2009-12-08 10:37:31
Link | Citer | R

Riousan said:

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-08 10:39:47
Link | Citer | R

^_^ LOLFeiwong, Shoo.
[+]
 Fenrir.Spankyy
user: spankyy
By Fenrir.Spankyy 2009-12-08 11:19:42
Link | Citer | R

Riousan your funny.

"gerbils"
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-12-08 14:51:42
Link | Citer | R

Hmm. I remember being treated pretty civilly on my first run with the shell.

Hmm...
[+]
 Fenrir.Empedocles
By Fenrir.Empedocles 2009-12-08 20:12:36
Link | Citer | R

:3
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-08 20:50:59
Link | Citer | R

o.o
[+]
 Fenrir.Riousan
user: Riousan
By Fenrir.Riousan 2009-12-11 21:56:28
Link | Citer | R

Update: According Lilrmm, Spankyy has been convincted of LS BANK fail scam and keeping it for himself. I recieved a number of tells about how he decieves people that goes as far as from Maddison, Lilandra, and now, Snowz.

Will continue to keep up to date. I look forward to getting even with this guy again. His lesson has not been taught.
 Fenrir.Wynnia
user: Wynnia
By Fenrir.Wynnia 2009-12-13 00:16:48
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
I known him my whole ffxi career, I know how handicapped he is ^^b. Do not worry I would have said something regardless as soon as I saw it was an mpk and re-raising to do it I knew it was him. He is the scummm between my toes!!!!!!!!!! everyone's too.

I got that from little rascals >.>;

He's currently trying to scam... err con... er convince people to help him get A.Hands from Genbu. Would it be wrong of me to tag along and right before Genbu is killed, D2 him and send him a tell saying, THIS IS HOW BLUEPRINT LS DOES IT!
[+]
 Fairy.Usua
Serveur: Fairy
user: Usua
By Fairy.Usua 2009-12-21 18:52:11
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Riousan said:
Update: According Lilrmm, Spankyy has been convincted of LS BANK fail scam and keeping it for himself. I recieved a number of tells about how he decieves people that goes as far as from Maddison, Lilandra, and now, Snowz.

Will continue to keep up to date. I look forward to getting even with this guy again. His lesson has not been taught.
lol funny how every one communicates these stories to the world through you. 0_o
Why don't they just speak for themselves unless they really aren't saying it.
Half the names you bring up I suspect to be mules of yours any way.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-01-06 03:33:56
Link | Citer | R

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [44 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Tokyo
user: Crystainn
By Fenrir.Tokyo 2010-02-18 22:51:47
Link | Citer | R

He craves the attention, we've had to deal with him and his QQing on fenrir the last few months