Link | Citer | R

So you're moving servers then?
 Midgardsormr.Echion
Serveur: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-02 04:25:51
Link | Citer | R

Possibly, most likely before january. I can't promise anything but If i do decide to move it will be before january and it will be gilgamesh <3
 Gilgamesh.Mairah
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Mairah
By Gilgamesh.Mairah 2009-12-02 04:33:41
Link | Citer | R

Midgardsormr.Echion said:
Possibly, most likely before january. I can't promise anything but If i do decide to move it will be before january and it will be gilgamesh <3

Awesome :D
By BlkRam22 2009-12-02 10:29:18
Link | Citer | R

{/cry} lol, i might join ya Ech but gotta get the rest of my Mnk gear first. Def let me know if and when you leave.
 Odin.Kalico
Serveur: Odin
user: Panthra
By Odin.Kalico 2009-12-10 18:34:17
Link | Citer | R

4 the record if some 1 assumed I was selling a Lu. Rod
and just sent me the gils on some now send me the rod
and i'm like no take your gil bck and he says no f u
i want the rod, well thanks 4 the gil your loss tard lol.

Thanks for the drama though
I enjoyed the stupidity :0
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-10 20:26:22
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:

Oh I love these threads.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-12-10 22:38:28
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:

Oh I love these threads.
I was waiting for this one to come back around when he posted ANOTHER one. I think I will be entertained for DAYS now. :3
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-10 23:01:16
Link | Citer | R

Yeah it's pretty much the bestest gif. The only thing that would make it better is if that was Fyy himself. lol
 Fenrir.Parak
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Parak 2009-12-10 23:18:02
Link | Citer | R

Heck I will pay you 500k for joytoy. Come to Fenrir prz
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-11 01:22:45
Link | Citer | R

I wish I had 1mil to piss on virtual ***that won't serve me no purpose in real life.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-11 02:30:15
Link | Citer | R

Oh noes this thread again..

How about someone start a new thread about why we all hate Ech and leave my innocent threads alone prz lol.

Love meh some hatred!
 Odin.Ahligieri
user: jaeganja
By Odin.Ahligieri 2009-12-11 02:45:59
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:

Oh I love these threads.

+

= me while reading this thread.

People will actually pay for that stuff?
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-12-11 02:59:44
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Fyyvoaa said:
Oh I love these threads.

I don't really have any input on the drama since my original post. I didn't come into this thread for a few days. Was good for some entertainment. I don't know any of y'all, so I'd have to reserve judgement until I had some first-hand experience.
I've known people who were nice and other people thought were thieving ***. I've always known total arseholes who people thought were saints, so my judgement is reserved.
I keep to myself though, so if you come here I doubt i'd ever come across you.

Only this I had to add is Renali's avatar caught my attention.

DAT TARU ***!
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-11 03:17:15
Link | Citer | R

people do pay for this stuff, believe it or not, not everyone can afford the best gear to be able to do this on their own. So they hire merc's or have ls or friends do it. Its how ive been able to fund my Rng so handsomly recently :P People need my skills and abilities and i need their gil, fair trade? :)
 Odin.Ahligieri
By Odin.Ahligieri 2009-12-11 03:33:00
Link | Citer | R

people do pay for this stuff, believe it or not, not everyone can afford the best gear to be able to do this on their own. So they hire merc's or have ls or friends do it. Its how ive been able to fund my Rng so handsomly recently :P People need my skills and abilities and i need their gil, fair trade? :)

You went all over the place in that message, brah. I more meant the missions and ***, though. I wouldn't pay a dime for that, nor would I take one. Then again all of my crap is done sans WOTG/3 mini expansions. Oh well godspeed convincing people to pay for that lol.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-11 03:40:34
Link | Citer | R

I dont have to convince people to pay. I charge dirt cheap prices and they pay them. How was i all over the place in that message? ITs cheapter to pay 100k for a mission or piece of gear from nm than it is to go out and spend couple mil on the gear to do it yourself. I think your just dyslexic.
 Odin.Ahligieri
By Odin.Ahligieri 2009-12-11 04:35:57
Link | Citer | R

In the sentence I quoted you're kind of saying people pay for services, because they can't pay to do it themselves. People pay, because they can't pay. Then you go to say they can just have ls friends do it for them. Wat...

I'm not the dyslexic one, slick, since you're the one saying this stuff ;D

It's just that with my experiences in this game, I'm surprised people would pay for those things. Between people that are just bored as hell, or actually enjoy redoing some fights now and then, or good friends that will help regardless (even doucheasaurus rex's have friends) let's see...

Charby
I've fought this on NIN with NQ gear that I purchased during the leveling process (SH, Haub, PCC from BCNM which = free), and rare/ex from events I already did (Haidate, Seiryu kote, etc) or from NMs I camped (O kote, Sarutobis). Not everyone is going to fight it on NIN, but this fight only needs a couple jobs with essential gear that you'd be buying regardless of paying someone to fight something for you or not.

Hakutaku
Clusters are 1-200k, or FREE if you are patient enough to farm em. This is not even in question.

HNM/GK camping
Not even sure what this means, really.

All other NM's
There are probably some NMs worth paying someone to camp (*** KV ToD), I'll give you this one.

The thought of paying someone to help with a mission only happened to me once, with CoP 6-4. I shouted and some chick answered back saying she'd help if I bought her bullets for the fight, and she gave back whatever she didn't use. She didn't make any money out of it, actually.

Just to save some headache, you don't need to get defensive; I'm not knockin ya. Again it's just with me being frugal about my spendings, camping instead of buying (Hi2UVbow!), and the good old "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" I've gotten most of what I want by not having to pay for it. You could look at it as "well all those hagun enms you spent time fighting, you could have been farming to buy it yourself," yeah well...I don't farm :D
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-11 06:41:11
Link | Citer | R

I said:
So they hire merc's or have ls or friends do it.

You said :
People pay, because they can't pay. Then you go to say they can just have ls friends do it for them. Wat...

Read it to yourself out loud and tell me what you find wrong with that sentence.

Im saying if they elect not to do it themselves they COULD hire a merc ORRR have LS do it ORRR have friends do it. I have never been in an LS where they would do any of this stuff for its members. Never have i seen that. I am simply offering my time and effort to help people progress in the game without the hassle of nagging friends or ls ldrs to setup run. I love killing NM's and somtimes i do them free randomly. But i do like to get paid for it if its a highly wanted NM. Same with missions, they are fun to do and if you notice my OP, I stated that I go through all the *** of getting items needed and party members needed to get the run done. All you do is show up with the cash. That sounds more than fair. I arranged a 6-4 run the other day and it cost me upwards of 350k Not counting the only 100k i recieved for setting up the mission.
 Midgardsormr.Sammitch
user: Sammitch
By Midgardsormr.Sammitch 2009-12-11 11:35:14
Link | Citer | R

I said:
So they hire merc's or have ls or friends do it.

You said :
People pay, because they can't pay. Then you go to say they can just have ls friends do it for them. Wat...

Read it to yourself out loud and tell me what you find wrong with that sentence.

Im saying if they elect not to do it themselves they COULD hire a merc ORRR have LS do it ORRR have friends do it. I have never been in an LS where they would do any of this stuff for its members. Never have i seen that. I am simply offering my time and effort to help people progress in the game without the hassle of nagging friends or ls ldrs to setup run. I love killing NM's and somtimes i do them free randomly. But i do like to get paid for it if its a highly wanted NM. Same with missions, they are fun to do and if you notice my OP, I stated that I go through all the *** of getting items needed and party members needed to get the run done. All you do is show up with the cash. That sounds more than fair. I arranged a 6-4 run the other day and it cost me upwards of 350k Not counting the only 100k i recieved for setting up the mission.
Wow... no wonder he's so jaded. Why the hell would you even stay in an LS like that, let alone join a succession of them?
 Midgardsormr.Kingbribant
By Midgardsormr.Kingbribant 2009-12-11 12:15:21
Link | Citer | R

Yeah fund it by getting angel skins with friends then saying "OH ***! I just got hacked, and i've been loged in all night!" lawl
 Midgardsormr.Tutone
user: TuTone
By Midgardsormr.Tutone 2009-12-11 12:27:37
Link | Citer | R

Work Nyzul runs into your service, I saw you standing around in WG last night, and was going to ask but ended up jumping and wasting two tags on body... Damn I havent had a chance to lot on a Askar Body yet, how can goliard and denali drop everytime for me lol.

On another note Male is legit, well in my book, we were in a ls together that was about HNMs/ENMs that split every drop equally.. the ls didnt last due to not being really organized and people of course want to lot on haguns, but he was there multiple times, and I've seen him save a run or two. I dont want to get involved in this at all cus quite frankly both people sound like its a lost cause and you two can move on, but I just wanted to say I've seen him put in time on his charcter so I doubt he purchased it..

Also to throw this out there, I dont agree with what he says a lot of the time.
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-11 18:13:26
Link | Citer | R

Yah hit me up anytime man, I usually dont have a tag free but i can save 2 or 3 this week and do some 80 runs for you no prob. Im still trying to get denali, all i ever see drop is askar and goli. If your needing the climb then i will gladly save and devote my tags to that. I have 3 or 4 friends lately thats been needing it so I will see about putting runs together. Just get with me ingame.

Kingbribant your nothing but a coward, same with marty, tina, cryst, bang, and that other fat chick i forget it's name, cryst's gf or whatever. You make your accusations then cower down and dont respond when confronted. I feel bad for you i really do.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Areaden
user: Areaden
By Gilgamesh.Areaden 2009-12-12 21:22:29
Link | Citer | R

:D dont come to Gilgamesh. Not because the server sucks, but im tired of all the trash coming to our server then complaining that no one will help. No one helps bc we dont know or like you :D. And if you wanna get your ohat or mission /sh works. And as far as you guys with your linkshell complaints let me point this out. If you join an established ls on this server you may not like it bc the great ls are old like years and years. you dont join a ls and make it the way you want you join one that you like and deal with the bs that comes or go the *** back to your old servers where you were most likely hated. why would anyone just jump to Gilg i dont know. but i dont like you new people!!!!! LEAVE!!!! ok jking..... kinda..... but really leave...... now.....
 Midgardsormr.Kingbribant
By Midgardsormr.Kingbribant 2009-12-13 03:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Coward? Omg my life is over!!! Dude stfu and get a life. You're *** NOBODY! Bring whatca got and watch yourself fail. Btw, remember when u wiped twice in a row to charby WITH a brd? The night we got mine. Get off of yourself. I hope u move your noob *** off this sever and wish whatever sever u go to luck becasue they had to deal with ur BS.
 Midgardsormr.Echion
By Midgardsormr.Echion 2009-12-13 15:38:58
Link | Citer | R

Yes there was a bard present. Charby popped and i went for claim so that I could help YOU get your sword. While fighting i never receieved a mambo like i asked so that i could get eva equipment on and build up TP for cures. So yeah its no suprise that he took me down within the first few mins. After i got up and recieved mambo did i not tank and kill that for you? You oculdnt of done it without me so dont even talk ***. That just shows how shitty of a person you are, talking trash on the 1 person that helped you. I could of said no im busy helping others but man I'll be damned if i didnt disband and come help you get claim and kill. You are a worthless person king not just in game but in real life. I hope you dont treat your real friends like that lol.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-13 16:41:23
Link | Citer | R

I normally help for free :O Saying that, I don't really have the jobs to help much, but I don't see why you wouldn't.

If you help someone for free, they're likely to help someone for free, the cycle goes on and you have loads of people helping each other.

But then again I've got an awesome LS who takes the time to help it's members so that's always a plus.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-14 00:17:36
Link | Citer | R

Locked per OP's request.