Frostbloom Tincture Change

Eorzea Time
 
 
 
Langues: JP EN FR DE
9973 users online

You must be logged in to do that.

Forum » FFXI » General » Frostbloom Tincture Change
Frostbloom Tincture Change
Offline
Posts: 537
By Galkapryme 2026-09-22 18:22:21
Link | Citer | R
 
Has anyone noticed a change in this item? I was unable to use it after having used Icarus Wing, but it did not give the error that I cannot use it while under a medicated status. It just failed midway through. Tonight on Aminon, I'm going to try to use the Frostbloom first to see if it triggers a medicated status.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Offline
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
Posts: 3128
By Ragnarok.Martel 2026-09-22 18:45:56
Link | Citer | R
 
Hmmm. Try checking the related Ergon locus research level for that Tincture? Apparently if these degrade to the minimum level it will prevent the use of the associated Tincture.

It also seems that you can't use a given Tincture if you've never surveyed the associated Ergon locus before. But... in that case you shouldn't be able to buy them either.