Eventide 3 Week Update

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » HorizonXI » Eventide 3 Week Update
Eventide 3 Week Update
By Fayona 2024-10-22 12:41:42
Link | Citer | R

We’re starting to settle into routine. The AH is starting to become populated with all kinds of crafting materials and early to mid level armour and accessories. As a server we’re planning a multi alliance push to unlock LB 2 on Friday. We have players who are regularly streaming about their experiences in this small corner of Vandiel. In addition we’ve had a large number of people join our ranks from EU time zones as well. It’s fun to see the second wave of players coming in.

The addition of materia replicates the feel of modern ilevel retail in really fun and interesting ways. To offset these changes all NM’s have had their power boosted exponentially. Making content that could feel old fresh again. While trying to solo VE the first time, I had to pull him to the outpost while and LS member zoned in for some drive by heals. With my HP dropping as low as 17 in the final 30% it made for a very thrilling and rewarding fight when I went 1/1 on my hairpin.

The mastery system continues to add fun new abilities, for instance providing whm with the ability to AOE regen or haste by casting it with divine seal. Or reduced perp costs for early summoners making carby free from levels 1-10 after casting a certain number of summoning magic spells/abilities.

There’s already some crafters creeping into level 70 skills and we held our first community event last week with the winner receiving a full set of fishing gear donated by two members. I’ve met players in game who came after seeing my previous post, or the official server leader’s posts on Reddit.

I remain unaffiliated with any server leadership or administration and simply want to share my experiences as outlined previously. If you have questions or are interested in checking it out please see the discord @ https://discord.gg/63T2pT52pP

I would ask that the two members who hijacked the previous thread with their personal disagreements with one another please refrain from commenting here. I’ll be checking the thread every couple of hours in case anyone has any questions or would like to discuss, alternatively you can reach me via DM on discord at Tatertoths
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-10-22 12:52:05
Link | Citer | R

I've been eating way too much fast food these past months - Started making hard-boiled eggs and grilled chicken salads during the week- its also 3 weeks.

Still eat like a pig on the weekend but during the week I'm a good boy
[+]
By Dodik 2024-10-22 12:54:03
Link | Citer | R

Yes, but have you heard about oatzempic? Not here to advertise it, but let me tell you, it's great.

/s
By Fayona 2024-10-22 12:54:26
Link | Citer | R

Track them macro’s makes a huge difference! I’m choosing positivity, we used to play together a lot on Bismarck hope you’re well!