So I Got The Lady At McDonalds In Trouble

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » So I got the lady at McDonalds in trouble
So I got the lady at McDonalds in trouble
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-07 11:50:56
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
I have a friend who was disciplined two weeks ago because a customer accused him of pocketing their change.
They dont have cameras at the register?
Or idk check the total.
You don't know how much money they had in their wallet before they came in the store and how much they're leaving with.

Oh like not giving the customer the change and putting it in your pocket? Well if your so dumb that you don't notice your not getting change lol at you.
[+]
 Valefor.Crylan
Serveur: Valefor
user: Crylan
By Valefor.Crylan 2009-11-07 11:51:44
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
I was at McDonalds yesterday in the drive through and the lady messed up my order while I was making it and she was rushing me when I was trying to tell her otherwise and kept telling me to pull up to the window and that we could make the changes there. Needless to say, after that we went through that process at the mirror, the order still turned out the way she messed it up at the speaker box.

I had wanted my burger plain and I got it w/ everything on it, which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place. So, I call McDonalds up and get the manager. I tell him what happened and that I'm allergic to onion and may have to go to the doctor as my tongue has begun to swell up and while it didn't seem serious, that I would be paying a visit if any further problems arose. Gave him the employee number from the receipt and he sounded scared and pissed at the same time.

Take that ***

to the OP: you are an idiot! u stated that u have allergies and u knew that the burger had everything on it yet u ate enough to get an allergic reaction from the onion.... pure genius! i hope McD's sends you a voucher in the mail for a free meal and u get it messed up as well.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 11:52:27
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Oh like not giving the customer the change and putting it in your pocket? Well if your so dumb that you don't notice your not getting change lol at you.

Well, it was an old customer afaik, and they're not always all right in the head from my past experience. <.<
 Fairy.Vegetto
Serveur: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 11:52:36
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Crylan said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
I was at McDonalds yesterday in the drive through and the lady messed up my order while I was making it and she was rushing me when I was trying to tell her otherwise and kept telling me to pull up to the window and that we could make the changes there. Needless to say, after that we went through that process at the mirror, the order still turned out the way she messed it up at the speaker box.

I had wanted my burger plain and I got it w/ everything on it, which is what I was trying to avoid in the first place. So, I call McDonalds up and get the manager. I tell him what happened and that I'm allergic to onion and may have to go to the doctor as my tongue has begun to swell up and while it didn't seem serious, that I would be paying a visit if any further problems arose. Gave him the employee number from the receipt and he sounded scared and pissed at the same time.

Take that ***

to the OP: you are an idiot! u stated that u have allergies and u knew that the burger had everything on it yet u ate enough to get an allergic reaction from the onion.... pure genius! i hope McD's sends you a voucher in the mail for a free meal and u get it messed up as well.

You're the idiot. Learn to read. I said that I told them I have allergies, not that I have allergies. Besides, I never even took a single bite out of that burger, as when I discovered it was not plain, I gave it to my friend's dog.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 11:53:22
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Just thought of this, plus the implied threat of a lawsuit... Again, the buck falls on the supervisor of the store and he wants his job, so he's not going to want a lawsuit. Fire the woman or face a lawsuit? Hmm...

None of those since a manager that fires a person based on a phonecall doesn't exist.

I'm pretty sure a lot of prank happen at a company... like Big Mac.
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 11:53:47
Link | Citer | R

Off topic but can you imagine being allergic to onion? What a miserable existence that'd be!
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-07 11:54:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Korpg said:
so you basically got somebody in trouble, possibly fired, because you didn't get your burger right?

You even threatened to sue for medical problems you didn't have also?

And you think its funny?

I agree I hope this is a fake story he is telling....
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 11:54:14
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
None of those since a manager that fires a person based on a phonecall doesn't exist.

***. Do you live under a rock?
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 11:54:32
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Off topic but can you imagine being allergic to onion? What a miserable existence that'd be!

I hate onions, except the ones at Arrigatos Japanese Steak House and in BK's onion rings.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-07 11:54:47
Link | Citer | R

Porkg said:
(since the cost of replacement would be about $13,000 per person)

lolwhut
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-07 11:54:47
Link | Citer | R

Man seriously though your the kind of customer whose drink I'd so teabag
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 11:55:38
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:

I hate onions, except the ones at Arrigatos Japanese Steak House and in BK's onion rings.

Do you hate the taste of onions, or do you just hate onions? There's a lot of exceptional foods with onions in that I just couldn't live without... Bolognese for a start!
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 11:55:43
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Hello, I'm a customer that just ordered a plain burger at your place, I got onions and now my tongue is a swollen up. I HOPE YOU CAN SEE MY SWOLLEN TONGUE THROUGH THE PHONE.
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 11:56:22
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Hello, I'm a customer that just ordered a plain burger at your place, I got onions and now my tongue is a swollen up. I HOPE YOU CAN SEE MY SWOLLEN TONGUE THROUGH THE PHONE.

What an idiot, lol.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-11-07 11:56:28
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Wooooodum said:

It's worse then you think if it's bad. Look at most the process foods. Most of them have onion products in them.
 Valefor.Mattyc
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Mattyc 2009-11-07 11:56:29
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
The customer could still lie to your manager about you whether you give good service or not. That clearly wasn't his point lol.

You're stretching the point. Employees are covered in two catogories. D.bags and workers.

If you belong in the last group your manager will approach you while giving YOU the benefit of the doubt.

You think people get cut up everytime some idiot decides to call in about an order? It's not the ghetto. >.>

Speaking of the ghetto, downside St. Petersburg has a KFC that has bars on the window where you have to slide the money under, similar to a bank teller's glass.

in stockton california all the fast food joints have protective bullet proof glass that is between you and the rep.
pretty sad people resort to robbing a taco bell and shootin the rep who gives you your food >.> whatever happened to "dont shoot the hand that feeds"? bite rather XD
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 11:57:12
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:

It's worse then you think if it's bad. Look at most the process foods. Most of them have onion products in them.

Yeah, for real. I couldn't stand being allergic to nuts, there's so many damn good foods with nuts in in some form.
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-07 11:57:14
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Asura.Korpg said:
All in all, I personally don't think that lying to a manager about getting your order wrong and that you are "allergic" to the food is acceptable.
And I don't personally think it's acceptable to pay such little attention in a job that requires you to interact with the customer. She shouldn't have that job and I hope she gets fired.

What if that was her first mistake there?

She was waiting on 3 other people, and forgot to take off your onions. You complained, that was her first complaint, but you implied that you would sue the company. What choice does that company have but to fire her, even though that was her first mistake? Even though she could/is a good employee, they have to fire her because you implied that you would sue them if this happens again.

This is all determinate on how strongly you phrased your words, the emphasis on your voice during this entire conversation with her manager, and how demanding you were. Also dependant on her status with the company.

Either way, odds are high that you got her fired over this.

Do you feel good about all this if you did get her fired? You don't know anything about her, but because she made a mistake, does that really justify you trying to get her fired (by lying to her boss about "allergies")?
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-11-07 11:59:54
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

If you get fired from a phone call you were probably going to get fired soon anyway.
Fairy.Vegetto said:
and in BK's onion rings.

I wanna know why mcD's hasnt tried making an onion ring.
Garuda.Wooooodum said:

Do you hate the taste of onions, or do you just hate onions?

Texture I bet.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 12:00:17
Link | Citer | R

Like I said, there's a difference between a simple mistake (which was her first mistake) and then being caught in that mistake, being asked to correct it, is still rushing you, and still messes it up after she was caught in her first mistake. Had I simply asked for a plain burger and gotten it w/ onions this would have not been the issue, but I noted that there were no onions taken off (no -minus onions on the order when you can read it off) and I went out of my way to say hey, please make sure this burger is plain. Even then, she talked as if she wasn't interested in a damn thing I had to say, still continued to rush me, and still messed it up in the end. Yes, she deserves to be canned.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-07 12:00:27
Link | Citer | R

You just said yourself, it's all about attitude. And he said right from the start that her attitude towards him as a customer was *** pathetic. I'm not advocating lying about this sort of thing, but doesn't sound like she deserves to keep her job with that attitude.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 12:00:54
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
What an idiot, lol.

That's all you can respond with right?

Go back to your little dreamworld where managers indiscriminately fire employees based on phonecalls from customers.

EDIT: You live in southpark, right?
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-07 12:01:01
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Asura.Korpg said:

Ask yourself this, how would you react if the roles were reversed?

I've been in customer service before. The role wouldn't have been reversed, as I don't blatantly ignore the customer when they're trying to tell me something.

Thats what they all say shut the *** you and get off your high horse retard. ETHUG for life 111111111111111 retard

Lets hop karma does not come and nip you in the *** ijn the future. I have seen it happen more than one time.. and it is never happy or funny.

loln00b
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2009-11-07 12:01:50
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:

Do you hate the taste of onions, or do you just hate onions? There's a lot of exceptional foods with onions in that I just couldn't live without... Bolognese for a start!

Taste
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 12:02:00
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said:
If you get fired from a phone call you were probably going to get fired

Well i don't literally mean just a phone call, but acting like a phone call can't get you fired is just ignorant, Vegetto's phone call could easily get this woman fired. Probably did, especially if he was aggressive. Implied lawsuit over the phone is still an implied lawsuit, it just depends how convincing you are.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-07 12:02:42
Link | Citer | R

Stan who the *** are you abusing?
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 12:03:02
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
That's all you can respond with right?

No, I could go on and actually give a ***about what you think, but then that'd be a waste of time. I think one thing, you think another. Argument why? I have better things to do with my time. Carry on, though! I'm sure somebody might give a ***and argue over a petty point with you sooner or later!
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-11-07 12:03:18
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Taste

Onions and salt are the most important base ingredients qua flavoring for my meals.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-07 12:03:49
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
If you get fired from a phone call you were probably going to get fired

Well i don't literally mean just a phone call, but acting like a phone call can't get you fired is just ignorant, Vegetto's phone call could easily get this woman fired. Probably did, especially if he was aggressive. Implied lawsuit over the phone is still an implied lawsuit, it just depends how convincing you are.

Pretty good chance he sounded like an angry black guy, in which case the manager probably guessed he was bullshitting <_<
[+]
 Garuda.Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-11-07 12:03:58
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Vegetto said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Garuda.Wooooodum said:

Taste

At least you can eat some things with onions in if you can't really taste them then. :)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9